I'M TYRONE AND AM HERE TO FUCK YOUR WIFE

>I'M TYRONE AND AM HERE TO FUCK YOUR WIFE
>LONG DICK STYLE

wat do ?

Attached: tyrone.jpg (630x420, 108K)

but i don't have a wife

/thread

rekt

am i the only guy who watches these videos and thinks "if this ever happened to me i would immediately freak out and run away trying to get the best content for him possible"

Did someone shoot him for muh dickin?

*unsheathes barbell

lmao what a dumb nigger

>"well tyrone you may fuck her but only if she gives you consent prior to the arrangement. I will not tolerate unconsentual sex in 2018."

Probably as any individual with average intelligence would realize that his videos are staged.

Heh, let him try

Attached: you will never be this guy.webm (320x240, 1.98M)

I guess Jow Forums was right about blacks being inferior. Huh. Who'd have guessed?

Holy shit this is amazing. I've seen a few videos where a boxer takes on a few dudes or whatever, but this is pretty impressive.

Fukken chimps.

>manlet
Even if he won, he still lost
His wife wouldve probably even let it go if it was the tall nigger instead of the short one

my wife isn't into bestiality

cringe

Attached: Untitled 2.png (1237x1491, 197K)

>you'll never have a fit wife to beat low IQ mongrels up

why live?

yikes

>wat do ?
Shoot him. It's a nigger, just say he threatened you with something.

Also, niggers don't have a bigger dick than whites, its a meme pushed by joos. Asians have smaller though.

are you fuckin retarded?

I don't remember having seen a fight more staged than this.

Why doesnt one of the other white guys intervene?

>Why doesnt one of the other white guys intervene?
Because muh white guilt, individualism and racism.

stab him with a knife or break his leg

>sure jamal go ahead
>call police as soon as he rapes some random girl
>mfw no wife
heh, it's personell

still a cuck

No I'm FUKKEN retarded, thanks.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Attached: 1530557300608.jpg (600x622, 47K)

*SNAP*
>Yep