How far could a skinnyfat weakling faggot with gynotits like me get if all I did was pushups and squats...

How far could a skinnyfat weakling faggot with gynotits like me get if all I did was pushups and squats? I just want to be able to wear short sleeves that don't go down to my elbows.

Purposefully not sucking my stomach. Behold my womanly hips.

Attached: Soibod1.jpg (1280x723, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/wiki/faq-index
startbodyweight.com/
roamstrong.com/workout-system/
reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aaaaand side.

Attached: Soibod.jpg (1280x723, 97K)

Why not just lift weights?

Only push-ups and squats? Won't do much.
Going to the gym however... Your hips aren't that bad, your chest is just too undeveloped. Either buy a barbell or go to a gym and properly train your chest there.

I have none and wouldn't know what to do with them if I did.

Read sticky x F

Go to a gym?

>I have none and wouldn't know what to do with them if I did.
you have the internet, you have no excuse you lazy piece of human garbage

>I wouldn't know what to do with them if I did

I'm a self-conscious waste of meat who works a 10 hour night shift in a factory six days a week and my commute is another hour both ways.

You're not going to make it, you don't have the discipline.

People who really want to change will do anything for it. Do as many push ups and squats as you want but you'll never make it anywhere without a fundamental mind change.

Get a job that doesn't suck?

>you don't have the discipline

I am keenly aware of this.

>People who really want to change will do anything for it.

I know; at the expense of everything else they once valued.

Look up one of the routine threads and pick something. Then calculate your TDEE and count calories.

I like my job. Decent money, satisfying career. Anything else blue collar is going to be the same hours. Overtime is just a way of life.

This isn't an all or nothing situation you mongrel.

Bettering yourself isn't a sacrifice or expense in any way, I'm sorry you feel that way.

You could gain some muscle from a good cailsthenics routine (at minimum, you'd want to do pullups/chinups in addition to pushups and squats), but you can't be lazy about it. You're going to have to understand how to ensure progressive overload by regularly increasing the exercises' difficulty/intensity, and do some work to ensure your nutrition and hormones are optimal.

Just doing an unchanging routine of 100 normal pushups and squats a day or something won't get you that far. You need more than just willpower, you need to be organized.

>6669933
Either way, that’s no excuse to not exercise.
Don’t come back here until you’ve heard all of the necessary information here - reddit.com/r/Fitness/wiki/faq-index

>Pullups
Was the original plan but after surveying my abode in detail I have no place to do them.

>100 normal pushups a day
>Can barely do eight in one burst without taking a short breather
>Three to four reps of those leave the tendons (ligaments?) in my shoulders sore as fuck for 4-5 days afterwards, making any further attempts very painful.

It's easy to forget just how far behind I am.

If you have a doorway, you can do pullups. The standard pullup bar design fits in your door frame. 8 pushups isn't bad at all. Just make sure your form is good (chest lightly touching floor at bottom of the movement, elbows kept at 45 degree angle, maintain control and limit any use of momentum, etc.).

Tendons take much longer than muscles to adapt to new stresses. It's something you have to be careful about. Do warmups, and moderate your progress and intensity based on how you're feeling.

These will give an idea what your routine could look like
startbodyweight.com/
roamstrong.com/workout-system/
reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine

Thanks friend.

You'd look better if you were fat lol

haha right

wouldn't it be hilarious if someone intentionally fattened him up and posted the progress here ha ha

Gynotits? Where?

Nigger if there is no ping pong ball behind your nips, it ain't gyno. You're probably just skinnyfat.