Like 10 people I know were telling me about how your kidneys will get fucked up if you overdose on creatine and I told...

Like 10 people I know were telling me about how your kidneys will get fucked up if you overdose on creatine and I told them it was bullshit but nobody agreed with me, so I took like fifty servings to prove a point

What is gonna happen to me? How much water should I drink?

Attached: 1502439785155.png (420x484, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poison.org/calling-poison-control
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You fucked up big time.

I took a double dose and almost had a brain aneurism.

Attached: image.jpg (2675x1176, 261K)

Don't you realize creatine embeds itself into your muscles and absorbs water?
You'll be lucky if all you get is severe pain and stretch marks.
Your skin is probably going to burst under the pressure and leave you looking like the toxic avenger.
Get to a hospital ASAP

kek

op is probably dead now

No seriously please help, im trying to induce vomiting right now

What made you think that was a good idea?

Attached: 1524804823733.jpg (643x702, 46K)

poison.org/calling-poison-control

Drink water and hope you don't get stomach cramps.
You'll probably be fine.
Dumbass

Call your emergency service and tell them you overdosed on creatine.

>lots of protein is bad for the kidneys
>lots of vitamin d is bad for the kidneys
>lots of creatine is bad for the kidneys

Why are my kidneys such gains goblins? I drink lots of water. I sweat a ton and it's not uncommon for me to drink 2 gallons of water a day in the summer. But I'm actually scared for my kidneys.

Drink like two liters asap and call the emergency
Poison control will help

Creatine is pretty serious but just drink a few gallon of water, sleep it off, and you should be set.

Unless you combined it with whey, then say goodbye to your testicles and lifetime T levels

Attached: 1530547841711.gif (413x243, 51K)

This doesn't make any sense

I know, it's bullshit. A friend of mine was born with 3 kidneys, and in a recent ultrasound the doc said it might even be 4, and she doesn't even fucking lift. Meanwhile the rest of us have to limp by with 2 that piss out every time you try to get ahead.

Ah shit, the confusion has set in
This is serious
Just make sure that you turn the oven off before the wolf man hospital now

Another victim of the creatine meme

also guys should I work out tonight if I'm extra high risk for cramps? Or just wait til tmw morning

depends if they have a gym in the er

If you don't work out just because you have poisoned yourself your never gonna make it.

>drink a few gallon of water
worst thing you could do, avoid all liquids until your body passes it through

Dubs confirmed, work out while poisoned

Switch to potato only diet to flush the toxins, and squat heavy

Attached: 1530293856395.jpg (640x627, 381K)

You’re dead nigga...

Does creatine really give you noticeably more gains?

Attached: 1502112213844.jpg (465x433, 25K)

Attached: 59a.jpg (620x388, 61K)

PRESS S TO SPIT IN OP'S GRAVE

bad ass

But seriously, I hope you end up ok

$

>leaving humanity behind? youre like little baby
*leaves rich piano behind*
shh nothin personel rich

You'll be fine
My buddy didn't read the directions on his creatine (only a teaspoon) so he took a proton scoop worth and he's still alive

He told you that to sound badass in hs

Yeah OP, pls don't die. Update us tomorrow if still living

Doctor here.

>your kidneys will get fucked up if you overdose on creatine

That's right. You must only take what's necessary, and that depends on how much creatine you lose in the metabolism of creatinine and how fast your kidneys work, which is measured in something called "Glomerular filtration rate" and "Creatinine clearance". Both of those are direct indicators of your kidney function.

>I took like fifty servings to prove a point
My god, you're fucking retarded

>What is gonna happen to me?
You might want to learn about something called dialysis, that's gonna be a very important part of your life from now on.

>No seriously please help, im trying to induce vomiting right now
Doctor here again (I should have read the whole thread before responding).

Yeah, induce vomit. Since creatine is not corrosive or acid, vomit is not counter indicated.

I hope you didn't drink alot of water like anons advised. If you did, that tremendous amount of creatine must be in your bloodstream by now, and hence, fucking your kidneys as we type.

I did drink lots and I feel better. I don't believe you, everyone else says I'll be fine. And it was roughly 20 teaspoons not fifty

By the way, someone screencap this and send it to SIR

This is New Year's comic material

You should probably go to the hospital just to be safe.

Attached: .jpg (916x892, 80K)

Well, seriously, even if you don't believe me, you should go to a medical lab and get the two tests I mentioned earlier.

And next time you do something stupid, go see a doctor instead of asking advise on a Taiwanese lithography board.

>You might want to learn about something called dialysis, that's gonna be a very important part of your life from now on.
Im calling the hospital for my lack of sides now

>also guys should I work out tonight
That depends, do they have a gym in your ER?

Nope you can't induce vomiting because on the way back up the creatine will diffuse through the acid-weakened esophagus/mouth and absorb water into the cells. This will cause your neck and mouth to expand like a puffer fish until they inevitably burst and kill you.

If you get your stomach pumped within 30 minutes of ingestion it's possible you'd survive but otherwise OP is going to need a new liver/kidneys at minimum and he'll never be able to get an erection again as the bloating from that much creatine will cause tissue necrosis in the veins of the penis.

Attached: image.jpg (228x227, 32K)

First you will start feeling a distant rumbling. You'll think it's your imagination, but over the next hour it will grow closer and closer, until you find yourself in a state of extreme vibration. Your guts will stat undulating rhythmically. Suddently, pain will shoot through your abdomen, and you will curl into a ball on the floor. You will scream as the pain spreads, cursing your own idiocy and the concept of darwinism. Your loins will start to burn and you will crawl to the tilet. Drenched in sweat, with all your might, you'll try to sit on the porcelain hoping for sweet release. But instead all you will find is blood, a dark disgusting foul discharge. Upon seeing this you'll want to stop, but it seems impossible now. As your liquified innards continue spilling out, you will tumble to the side and wish for it all to end, filled with pain and regret. Sadly it will be slow and just as painful for many more days. Doctors will tell you there's nothing to do and put you on dialisis until you meet your miserable bedridden end.

K keep me posted

Attached: .jpg (600x600, 67K)

It's not funny

Go to the hospital you fucking tard.
Then keep us updated about what the fuck this
has done to your body

Attached: 1529168896174.jpg (570x580, 49K)

The medical truth is never funny.

Unironically this

Attached: bRbqEu2_d.jpg (640x800, 85K)

Its extremely funny just not for OP

Attached: 1530310929777.jpg (509x555, 24K)

You fucking trolls.

It’s like drinking too much salt water.

OP will have the shits for like 2 hours and then he’ll be fine with an elevated heart rate until your body goes through the rest.

Go to the ER, get your will in order while you wait to be seen

Attached: 1530071837089.jpg (322x322, 15K)

press f to pay respects to OP

Attached: 1527550513524.jpg (1920x1080, 277K)

Kathia nobili mommmy monmy momomomonynymymmymymymymymymm

Time to edge tovmommy

Only 50 scoops ?? C'MON!!

you can double those numbers

You committed suicide by creatine wtf

Too much protein is also bad for your kidneys as well

Let us know when kidney failure starts and you piss blood

Don't forget to avoid saturated fats and cholesterol too. Get 8-10 servings of grains while you're at it.

nigga I fuck up mixing a double dose and get the waterfall shits. 50 and I feel like that might actually warrant an ER trip.

ONE MORE SCOOP
COME ON

Attached: Capture.png (559x387, 365K)

oooooh yes

>help guys, I accidently 20 teaspoons of creatine

>That's right. You must only take what's necessary, and that depends on how much creatine you lose in the metabolism of creatinine and how fast your kidneys work, which is measured in something called "Glomerular filtration rate" and "Creatinine clearance". Both of those are direct indicators of your kidney function.
Please teach me more doctor.

This right here is the #1 post of the thread.

Come in OP, don't leave us waiting

Are you pissing blood already?