If i want triceps like this , what kind of workout should i do

if i want triceps like this , what kind of workout should i do

Attached: 1530562350462-1.webm (988x548, 2.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fwTT-RiMSnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ5yx0kxEz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Compounds and punching antifags for isolation

3 x F antifa knockouts

glorious fucking clip god damn

Close grip bench press and weighted dips for maximum pushing power

friendly reminder that the only thing communists deserve for free is a bullet

lol looks like my dad was right all along

Attached: nachos.png (334x385, 45K)

You know this guy suffered severe brain damage right?

Hes Pmuch a vegi right now. Cracked his skull on the pavement.

>when you bout to knock a thot out but you remember you're a gentleman

He's antifa; he's been suffering severe brain damage his whole life.

And "our guy" walked free, it was ruled an act of self defense

>bash the fash

Attached: 1506930536542.jpg (485x443, 39K)

bwahahaah!!

Attached: mericafuckyea.png (590x597, 622K)

He wasn't exactly fucking einstein to begin with

If you start wailing on the back of dudes' heads with a telescopic baton you deserve everything you get.

If he'd have been allowed to carry on doing that unchecked he could have easily killed someone.

Thankfully a fucking patriot wrecked that little gayboi's shit and now he can reflect on his mistakes while he eats through a straw.

His pinko soul is rotting inside his prison of a body before they pull the plug and he rots in hell.

>patriot
nope

>tankie cosplayer decides to use a baton to assault unarmed person
>gets his shit rekt
>'he wuz a gud boi he dindu nuffin, dem Gnatsies is out to get us'

It's hard to be such an enormous faggot that sane people align with Jow Forums, but this guy managed it.

mess with the bull and u get da HORN !1!!

>attack unarmed person
>get BTFO'd
It's hard for me to feel sorry for him famalam.

this should be one of the reasons we all lift, so when the time comes we can fight in the racewar and kill commies

What do the liberals think about this BTFOing?

link?

Jesus I have such a freedom boner right now

Attached: bn2pnT6.gif (295x216, 1.98M)

>people here actually cheering for fascists

And he also assaulted people with a weapon capable of inflicting the same damage or greater than the damage he received.

youtu.be/fwTT-RiMSnQ

Im not defending the guy btw, just pointing it out

>people here actually cheering for antifa

>attack a lawful and peaceful orginaztion holding a political rally with weapons and concealing your identiy
>But they're the facists

Really makes you think don't it

The way you asked everyone if we knew he suffered brain damage shows us you have sympathy for the guy. You were basically defending the dude.
Had you just informed us rather than asking us if we knew the result then it would have appeared as if you were impartial.

>falling for kebab quality bait

>They're not antifa therefore they are fascists!
Ironically antifa are actually fascists themselves.

>peaceful orginaztion

besides your spelling still not even close

>whites vs whites
>racewar

has the definition of race changed?

>the kekistan flag superhero autist

What is it with these people and their costumes?

>people here actually cheering for communists

What's new? Antifa gets wreck app the time. Literally a bunch of women and children

Attached: 1530563595326.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

>assault somebody with what looks like to be a baton
>get your ass sent to pavement

oh wow didnt see this one coming

Nice

In Europe he would be in jail

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ5yx0kxEz8

very nice

Attached: 1513927396448.jpg (720x717, 48K)

cute larp

Skullcrushers

That's right user, it's just a larp.

Attached: 1527470764193.png (499x641, 299K)

Strengthen hips, triceps, lats, and traps. In this case you can see he's currently doing some skullcrushers.

>show up to a peaceful rally with a baton, a disguise and the full intent of beating the shit out of your ideological opponents
>hurr durr but we're not the fascists guys

nah fuck off, he deserves to be a fucking vegetable

Attached: 1474337201530.png (258x395, 123K)

Gotta say, the Antifa had it coming. The right had the right to hold a rally there, you can't just come in with weapons aiming for a fight and not be ready to get your shit pushed in.

You literally don't even fucking know what fascism means.

Who are the fascists?
a) the group of dudes the believe in the american constitution and turned up to a legal, organised and peaceful rally to express their right to free speech
b) the group of masked thugs with weapons that turned out specifically to shut the other group down and prevent them from exercising their legal rights purely because they hold differing political opinions

It's not hard. If you think you can turn out in force to remove other citizens' rights to peaceful assembly and discourse and then assault them with weapons when they refuse to be silenced, you're the bad guys.

oi m8 na m8 don't be dissin my kbabs bruv

Attached: received_2076840599024736.jpg (424x455, 27K)

ALI BOMAYE

lmao this shit is turning into civil war

lmao this ain't civil war I bet 99% of these "nationalist" and "communist" pussies would run to their homes scared when first AK shots would be heard

Ukraine/Syria is definition of civil war, until I see dead bodies and gun shots this ain't shit but two groups LARPing

It's not that far away, this guy that got hit might as well be called dead for all purposes. There was another guy killed with a car a while ago. If this keeps on going I won't be surprised if a maniac does actually bring a gun to one of these "protests".

>that boomer with the kekistani flag

This. All I see are a bunch of angsty 20 y/o's with time and energy to spare. Middle aged guys with cameras, frigging costumes (got a giggle out of the Kek flag but seriously...) If the cops / national guard got serious and started beating in skulls or firing weapons, they'd have all vanished instantly. Doesn't look like they were even making arrests.

What a shitshow.

Wasn't the dude doing the punching a Jewish Defense Leauge member?

They don't fuck around, good clips of them beating down anti-fa and Arab rioters in France.

(and that's a good thing)

Clip 1
>Be effeminate twink
>Walk up and try to fuck up with a dude a head taller and twice as large as you
Clip 2
>Obviously doesn't know how to fight
>The guard is low, punches are weak, is not aware of the surrounding
>Goes in the middle of a brawl
I'm not saying i could perform better in that given situation, but that fucker has 0 self preservation, how deluded can someone be to believe they're fit to this kind of stuff is beyond me.
Fucking middle class kids that grow up watching Naruto or some shit

LOOK AT THAT FEMALE PRIVILAGE IN ACTION

FUCKING BULLSHIT!! HE SHOULDVE KNOCKED THAT BITCH OUT. FUCKING LEFTY WHORES DESERVE IT MOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely amazing video
Inspired my return to the gym

Attached: 80708c86f21c0a8c32d4614481516093617e0a0321818afc38082b83ba33a010.png (1449x812, 418K)

yes u dumb boomer

Lol that's a sweet clip. That was one of the reasons I started working out in the first place. To be able to fight antifa. Now I try to distance myself from politics, but I still hate communists.
Lmao I hope so

When and where did this happen?

Fucking this, here in Italy we've been having commies clash with police for the past 60 years, Italian lefties are ranked according on how many times they've been hospitalized by riot teams.
Just look for "2001 raid on Armando Diaz", to me it looks like burgers are just playing

Attached: 1516946135109.jpg (312x295, 11K)

Attached: 1423173612459.jpg (200x193, 8K)

This is why I lift

Is there more to this clip, perhaps the events leading UP TO blows being thrown? How do we know the big dude wasn't running around smacking everyone to the floor and the fagboy was trying to defend himself?

kek

If you are gonna be politally violent remember to not be a dyel manlet. And if you use a weapon, learn how to use it before hand. And if you outnumber Chad 4 to 1 dont get your soul punched out before surrounding him.
Honestly antifas dont know how to riot.

This desu
I remember going to a student strike (lmao) protest when I was a kid and it ended up in some jumanji shit with us stoning policemen and them beating the living shit out of a bunch of minors
Shit was so cash

There was another violent protest next week to protest past weeks violence, pure political genius really

Why is america so weird?

The riot was kicked off by Antifa throwing a fucking m80 into the patriot prayer crowd.

Man, the 2016 election was time to be alive

>Jow Forums & Jow Forums fight to claim him
fucking kek

This was days ago

I disagree. I read it while still laughing about the video and projected a "haha dude did you know he's fucked for life now?" sort of vibe to what he said.

Maybe you're projecting a need for an enemy on user, there.

(I need a friend.)

>grow up watching Naruto or some shit
This. Also suburban kids grow up over exposed to fictional violence and under exposed to actual violence. They lack both sympathy and balls. 16-25 year olds right now are by far the shittiest generation america has produced.

Eh we’re pretty shit but we’re no boomer.

>t.

Attached: 1530171287151.png (380x349, 70K)

This, cops at these identity politics battles get no back up and sit on the sidelines. Go back to 2008-11, the height of the Great Recession, and you can see how the police are told to respond when the actual people in power are threatened.

This is just Generation Z's babies' first political violence.

Attached: images (12).jpg (275x183, 8K)

I honestly don't have much sympathy.

Antifa is as bitch made as it gets. They gang up on people, they resort to shouting over other with megaphones because they won't even listen to what anyone else has to say, and their "protests" are literal riots.

I honestly don't know how they can see themselves as the "good guys" when they need to cover up their faces to avoid landing themselves in jail for what they are doing.

Attached: 1487112314071.jpg (806x538, 80K)

The proud boys were there legally and peacefully attending an organised and sanctioned rally.
The very fact that antifa were there at all makes them the antagonists and aggressors.

>t.boomer

Attached: 1530033682265.png (680x585, 245K)

>Cracked his skull on the pavement.
How exactly? Was his skull made out of glass?

Criminally underrated post

This. Saw a friend get shot, saw people have their faces hit with chairs and shit. Had my face rocked with a plank. I don't fight unless it's 100% unavoidable.

Literally was at the bar yesterday with my girlfriend and two big ass old dudes started getting into it next to me. Told her to stand up and watch out. Brawl came my way and I just pushed the whole thing away and over the other direction. She asked why I didn't get involved and break it up. One person fell on a pint glass and began bleeding profusely. Said that was exactly why. Not to mention jail.

People think street fights are some sort of sanctioned event with honor and rules and shit. Fuck that. I want no part.

>this shit is turning into civil war
>mfw watching this from a "country" where police had to armour up their standard issue vehicles to protect against IEDs and molotovs and RPGs
>mfw no face
Honestly, that shit is barely a scuffle.

Fascism isn't even that bad desu

>calling fucking antifa fascist
they're literally self described communist

Attached: 1519153874827.jpg (900x900, 196K)

Good.

Doesn't matter what they describe themselves as. Only matters how they behave.

American law enforcement cracks me up.

>Fringe groups beat each other bloody and discredit each other = maybe two arrests despite multiple felonies per second in videos and hospitalizations

>Call for Wall St. to be prosecuted or at least pay back their tax payer funded bailout salaries non-violently = tear gas and rubber bullet vollies into seated people, 700 arrests.

Attached: occupy-portland-pepper-sprayjpg-19d674a5d483e195.jpg (980x653, 120K)

Why?

Attached: 1515026564774.jpg (480x354, 15K)

Yes. Plus fighting in concrete is just extra stupid.
>if youre gonna be dumb, you better me tough
Kids who never got into a fight or played sports greatly underestimate the dangers of a riot. Plus weak people in general tend to over estimate their strenght.

>they're literally self described communist
I'm a self described chad and millionare, doesn't change that i'm a fucking loser

Jow Forums has daily "omg civil war any day now". For years now. And call this shit a battle.

First scenario:
>hundreds of masked people mixing about in a big swarming mass of bodies all dressed in black, fighting and running and all sorts

Second scenario:
>everyone is unmasked and just sitting there waiting to be arrested

Jow Forums needs its happenings.

A bunch of Americans wanted to pray or something, so antifa showed up and started throwing fireworks at them, so the Americans beat them up.

just workout your fucking triceps faggot holy shit twink bitch.
Triceps grow faster than a pig on slop.
Assisted dips until you get to body weight, than weighted dips.
Pulldowns
Skullcrushers
Bench
Just fucking do it you little shit.

Your triceps can take a lot more punishment than your biceps.
You can easily do 5x20 at max tricep workout weight.

Also new PR for weighted dips 206+20lbs

I don't see what the problem is, if you're gonna fight then you gotta understand that you may lose.

Attached: 1521388806659.png (1080x1123, 1.43M)

Like young Communists and Anarchists?

HE WAS A GOOD GOY HE DIDN DU NUTIN