Start mewing

Start mewing

Attached: 1505834915-9month.jpg (1600x1200, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HUi2nnzpnL4
web.archive.org/web/20161023004821/https://lookism.net/Thread-I-am-the-Orginator-of-the-Looks-Matter-Movement-HitQuit-And-I-apologize--144893
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what is mewing

looks the same, head is just tilted up more in the 2nd

Dio che borse, ma va a dormire

he looks worse, worse haircut and beard

Bigger chin though

looked better before

A frocio de mmerda

mewing is biting off heads of live lobsters to ascend the dominance hierarchy, look it up.

a meme for mouth breathers

Can't really tell due to the beard change. Not convinced.

>mewing
youtube.com/watch?v=HUi2nnzpnL4

Dignene

El puridad no mas

Another stupid fucking not-fitness meme that Jow Forums fell for.

Ignoring hair grooming, his facial structure is improved.

I'm still not sure if I"m doing it right. How has nobody that's had success with this written a solid how-to.

I hear proper tongue posture, I hear chew hard food/gum. Which is it? Which helps for a weak chin? Which helps for more defined cheekbones?

Assuming I'm keeping my tongue on the roof of my mouth, should I be pressing up? Pressing forward? Pressing with the back of the tongue or the front or the whole tongue. Somebody draw a fucking diagram plz.

Questo ma unironicamente

Can I get an actual definition of what "mewing" is? Very curious. This board preaches about it a lot, and though some of you think it's a dumbass meme, I'm game to be educated on it

Seconding this. Need help for my weak chin.

Attached: sadwojak.jpg (700x740, 43K)

Everyone says something different regarding this topic

It's not so much as "pressing" your tongue up to the roof of your mouth. You will get tired of that very quickly and that is not a natural resting position for the tongue.

Use suction (as if you were sucking through a nonexistent straw) to keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth. This will naturally cause your mouth to close into proper posture since it's impossible to due while mouth breathing.

Yeah, I do this naturally (I think, it's unclear if this is enough). I breathe through my nose, so my tongue rests on the roof of my mouth enough that I breathe through my nose regularly. Does that mean I'm mewing? How do I know if the back of my tongue is high enough on the palette?
That's the problem with this, I"ve seen 'Mewing,' defined as anything from tongue posture, to pushing against the roof of the mouth, to chewing hard food/gum. Which is it? Whenever someone posts results from mewing, they don't specify what they've been doing.

It's hilarious how every time I come onto a mewing thread on Jow Forums literally no one in the thread can give you a clear definition of what it is.

The official definition given by Mew himself is:

1. Lips together
2. Teeth near together or together
3. Tongue on roof of the mouth

1 and 2 are easy enough, but we really need to expand on 3 with some tips. I know for a fact (just based on threads here and other forums) that most people who think they are keeping their tongue of the roof of their mouth are just touching the tip of their tongue against their hard palette. That is not what this means. You're supposed to be keeping the back of your tongue against the soft palette on the roof. A lot of people cannot even do that due to narrow palettes, the tongue restricting airflow, etc. How does one solve that if they can't? No word. Is that all that's need? No idea.
These fucking vague instruction that are regurgitated in every mewing thread are why there is so much misinformation about it, and the fact that nobody can give clear, definitive instruction or a diagram is why nobody takes this seriously.

I've watched Mew's videos where he explains his theories and holy shit the man can talk for 2 hrs and still avoid a simple explanation.

Somebody who has seen results themselves, who knows for a fact they are doing it correctly (not you, guy who saw a different thread about this at some point), needs to MAKE A GODDAMN INFOGRAPHIC or some shit. Fuck.

he looks way better, compare the cheekbones.

Some people will believe the following of what I am about to say, and some will not. That is not my objective, my objective is to clear this from myself so that God may forgive me for what I have done in the past.

Back in 2010, on the original Puahate forum, I started the whole Looks Matter rubbish due to the lack of knowledge I had about life. I started essentially using the PuaHate forum as an outlet for my arrogant opinions.

That looks matter more than anything in life, and how getting a woman is the sole objective of the purpose of life (Absolute lies and bull)

I was known as the user HitQuit.

I want to clarify that I made huge mistakes and that I was a 17 year old kid in high school at the time.

I am free from all of this non-sense that has been created such as this forum and others.

All what I said is 100% incorrect and I was lost in life until God guided me.

I would like to apologize for anyone I hurt and you can regard everything I said in the past about Looks Matters as rubbish, not to be followed, and completely misguided. No seriously, it is not even true.

Now that I look back and the way I acted I cannot believe it.

I pray God guides you All, and I ask all of you to stop chasing fornication and Adultery, as these are major sins.

I denounce everything I said on that forum and I am free from all those actions and the non-sense that has come from it.

>PUT THE TIP OF YOUR TOUNG AT THE SPOT WHERE YOUR FRONT TOP TEETH AND THE ROOF OF YOUR MOUTH MEET.
>KEEPING THE TIP OF YOUR TOUNG THERE, FLATTEN AS MUCH OF YOUR TOUNG AGAINST THE ROOF OF YOUR MOUTH AS POSSIBLE.
>WITH YOUR MOUTH OPEN, TRY TO BREATHE IN THROUGH YOUR MOUTH. IF ANY AIR COMES IN, YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG.
>IF NO AIR COMES IN, YOU WILL FEEL YOUR TOUNG SUCTION INTO PLACE, AND YOU MAY FEEL AN UNCOMFORTABLE SUFFOCATING SENSATION. IF YOU FEEL THIS, YOU ARE DOING IT RIGHT SO CLOSE YOUR MOUTH NOW.
>KEEP YOUR TEETH TOGETHER OR VERY VERY CLOSE, BUT DO NOT CLENCH.
>DO NOT PUSH AGAINST YOUR TEETH. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PUSH AGAINST THE ROOF OF YOUR MOUTH EITHER, BUT DOING SO FOR THE FORST FEW DAYS MAY HELP YOU GET USED TO IT.
>IF YOU ARE UNSURE IF YOUR TOUNG IS IN THE RIGHT POSITION, DO THE OPEN MOUTH BREATHING TEST AGAIN.
>IF YOUR MOUTH IS CLOSED, I.E. NOT EATING, DRINKING, OR TALKING, YOUR TOUNG SHOULD BE IN THIS POSITION.
>AFTER A FEW DAYS THIS SHOULD BE VERY EASY AND YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE ANY ISSUE MAINTAINING THIS POSITION.

>PUT THE TIP OF YOUR TOUNG AT THE SPOT WHERE YOUR FRONT TOP TEETH AND THE ROOF OF YOUR MOUTH MEET.
>KEEPING THE TIP OF YOUR TOUNG THERE, FLATTEN AS MUCH OF YOUR TOUNG AGAINST THE ROOF OF YOUR MOUTH AS POSSIBLE.
>WITH YOUR MOUTH OPEN, TRY TO BREATHE IN THROUGH YOUR MOUTH. IF ANY AIR COMES IN, YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG.
>IF NO AIR COMES IN, YOU WILL FEEL YOUR TOUNG SUCTION INTO PLACE, AND YOU MAY FEEL AN UNCOMFORTABLE SUFFOCATING SENSATION. IF YOU FEEL THIS, YOU ARE DOING IT RIGHT SO CLOSE YOUR MOUTH NOW.
>KEEP YOUR TEETH TOGETHER OR VERY VERY CLOSE, BUT DO NOT CLENCH.
>DO NOT PUSH AGAINST YOUR TEETH. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PUSH AGAINST THE ROOF OF YOUR MOUTH EITHER, BUT DOING SO FOR THE FIRST FEW DAYS MAY HELP YOU GET USED TO IT.
>IF YOU ARE UNSURE IF YOUR TOUNG IS IN THE RIGHT POSITION, DO THE OPEN MOUTH BREATHING TEST AGAIN.
>IF YOUR MOUTH IS CLOSED, I.E. NOT EATING, DRINKING, OR TALKING, YOUR TOUNG SHOULD BE IN THIS POSITION.
>AFTER A FEW DAYS THIS SHOULD BE VERY EASY AND YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE ANY ISSUE MAINTAINING THIS POSITION.
>DONT FORFET TO BREATHE THROUGH YOUR NOSE.
Fixed so its copyable to future threads.

Mewing is a practice for people have have majorly recessed jaws, people who can't comfortably keep their mouth closed.
It isn't something for people with weak chins, it doesn't fix or grow a weak chin. It only helps people who have their jaw set in the wrong position from muscles developing incorrectly.

Fuck I cant type today. Sorry guys for spamming this shit but maybe someone will find it useful.

Attached: How to mew.jpg (1376x2236, 1.1M)

Attached: 008.gif (1080x793, 1018K)

I started off resting the back of my tongue at the top of my mouth, didn’t see a lot of results. I then started forcefully pushing the top of mouth with the back of my tongue and started seeing a difference.

I started feeling my jaw muscles physically get tired and get that burning feeling like when you’re muscles are tired from a workout.

this board is obsessed with the stupidest shit

web.archive.org/web/20161023004821/https://lookism.net/Thread-I-am-the-Orginator-of-the-Looks-Matter-Movement-HitQuit-And-I-apologize--144893

It's legit, google his username

My chin is weak as fuck and "mewing" is just the position I've always had my tongue and I don't mouth breath.

Same.

Fixing the lower jaw position/angle will jut the chin forward naturally though. As the maxilla repositions the entire lower mandible comes forward, it's in Mew's lecture video things on youtube.

If i try to push up with the back of my tongue, my tongue kind of goes back into my throat and i can't breathe. Did you experience this at first? Can you elaborate how exactly you are doing this? Thanks.

Nobody can give you a how-to because it doesn't actually work

Da dove sei?

>t. Marlon Brando

Google mewing you lazy nigs

Attached: 1530328793770.jpg (520x2134, 572K)

>FRIDAY SUPER MEGA CHEW
kek

mewing lifts the maxilla forward ie. into its proper position causing the angle of the face to change hence the stronger looking jaw, cheekbones etc.,

>the tongue restricting airflow

lmao this nigga a mouthbreather

Nah, read the fucking thing. If you lift the back of the tongue too high it restricts your air passage, your throat. It doesn't matter if you breathe through the nose.

People who think mewing is snake oil are retards. It's literally what dentists and orthodontists have been preaching to people for decades, but Mike Mew just did it in a way that reaches the dumb typical Jow Forums masses. It's proven, it's good for you, and it maximises your facioskeletal muscle growth.

um sweaty, no

Try clicking your tongue. Feel the suction before the pop? Hold that. Boom, ur mewing

Attached: Upper-airway.jpg (234x237, 19K)