Hey Jow Forums, should i give gear a second try?

Hey Jow Forums, should i give gear a second try?

I've been going to the gym for almost 4 years regularly and i can't get good results. I'm 23 yo and 182 cm and the only time i could break through the 80kgs mark was when i used gear for 2 months or when i got fat.
Tried natty bulking and the only think that seemed to grow was my belly. When trying cutting it seems i lose all my muscle but my bf can't go lower than 10%. I can't even get abs since i start looking anorexic before they begin to show up.

During the time i was on gear i went from 76kg to 85kg and the only side effect was an annoying pain on my chest and low libido during some months after using it. I did my medical exams and they turned out okay. Tried to do some dumb cutting soon afterwards and ended up losing all my progress.

I'm not pic related but my body is like pic related. I won't post real pics here.

Yes i am insecure and depressed as fuck no need to tell me it.

Attached: b99et1.png (263x390, 174K)

You're just like me... Same exact body type been lifting for 3 years and not much to show for it. I'm on a cut right now for good. Trying to get to 145 and stay there tired of being fat. Would rather be a dyel than a skinnyfat.

182cm you will not look much bigger natty. Just cut. Gear gains will be lost unless you cruise

>going to the gym
>regularly
>4 years
>gear
>second try
>gear
>second try

did you eat high glycemic carbs?

yeah OP, do a bunch of roids, you seem informed and ready, it will work this time!

Diet is like 80% of fitness. If your diet sucks youll look like shit. Does your diet suck?

OP here. Currently i'm 76 kg trying to bulk as a natty can't really get good results tho. I probably have less bf than pic related but with even less muscle (my arms suck). Also the localized fat is really annoying,

If i start taking gear again i will probably be enanthate and bold and i plan very soon. If i go ahead i will prolly try to start a thrid one by the end of the year.
Last time it was durateston, dbol and nandro. Kinda fucked up the diet and the protocol tho so ended up kinda chubby at the end and could have gotten more gains. Still i don't regret it.

I honestly think this is the biggest factor. I was a hopeless skinny fat stuck in a perpetual cycle of bulking / cutting with no results and looking the same. Now at 25 I decided to really crack down on my diet and cut out shitty carbs whilst adding more fats and proteins, and for the first time in my life I am getting the results I want.

When cutting i cut all hight glycemic carbs (tried that atkins crap) for 4 months. Lost some wieght initially bug after a while just didn't get results.

But now during bulk i don't. Currently i'm just counting cals and macros and while i'm aways above the mark i'm still having a hard time breaking the 78kg mark.

Give up. You're not going to make it

This updated post proves my suspicion that your diet sucks. I’ve been bulking since January. Up to 200 from 165. You need to cut all junk sugar, candy, chocolate, soda, etc. No fast food. Bulk using the following guidelines. Steak, salmon, cod, chicken, pork as main protein. I personally eat 12 eggs per day. Get your carbs from brown rice and quinoa. You need them for gains. Cheerios and milk is a good snack. I am on my first cycle right now. 4 weeks in. Just starting to feel it. Ethanate is a long chain ester so it takes time. You are not ready for steroids. Fix your diet and in 3-6 months, think about starting a cycle. Clearly, you are not committed to the lifestyle and steroids will not help you.

let me guess, you start with a shitty program, start doing brosplits, eating like shit? i have a friend of mine who has been lifting for 5 years and still skinny (trying to bulk) and now he is doind madcow program.

he can bench 60kg, squat 70, deadlift 80kg

conclusion: shitty program (brosplits, ppl as natty) and shitty diet

I actually cut all of this junk (i got my carbs from sweet potatos mainly) and counted macros and cals. For the last month i kinda gave up but still my body stays the same even tho i'm eating more than i should.

Why don't you go Keto OP?

I try go exercise each muscle group every 4 days.
tried the 5x5 meme for like 4 months and ended up not going far as weight progression goes (similar but a slightly better than these) and got an annoying belly because too much carbs/protein. I got silightly better results working each muscle at a time but they still suck.

Also I really don't eat junk food and if my diet has a problem is too much cals and macros.

What's your routine? If you're not doing fullbody, you're doing it wrong

There's your problem, you don't know anything about working out. You need to do a full body workout 3 times a week and stick to a program, instead of doing shitty brosplits that are meant for steroid users

I'm the same, bulking made me fat and cutting made me just lose muscle. Now we I cut I do keto which really helps and I will only slowly lean bulk for minimal fat gains. Sounds like you haven't experimented much with dieting op

Ive gone twice already. Did before i cycled for 1 month and a half and got to 72kg. I lost a lot of weight initially but my definition was still awful (no abs) and after 4kg lost it seemed i was losing only muscle mass and not fat anymore. I looked too weak. Tried once more for 4 months 1 month after taking gear and the results were the same. My bf just don't go lower than 10% regardless of what i do and at this time i don't even care of getting ripped. I'd be more than happy with 82kg with like 12% bf.

Op is trolling

Chest/triceps
Backs/Biceps
Legs/Shoulder
Day Off
Repeat

For abs i've been doing some app work out program for a month. It's not perfect but i'm enjoying it so far.
I really don't have a fixed day for each group of exercises. Most of the exercises are 12-16 reps with isos n shit. Also i try to hit the gym 5 times week. My back and chest are fine it's my arms, shoulder and to a lesser extent legs that suck.

Tried the 5x5 meme a long time ago. It doesn't work for natty me.

No i'm not

>four years of “lifting”
>arms have next to no definition
>shoulders have no definition

There’s literally zero way. You could be eating five jars of nutella daily for four years and still have definition. I love these threads when faggots say they’ve been lifting for years but they forget to include the five times they stopped lifting for 4 - 8 months in between that time and then come to this garbage dump to complain that they’re not getting anywhere.
>should I use gear a SECOND time
Just fucking end it if your going to be a useless fucking retard who hasn’t had a single drop of discipline your entire life

What are glycemic carbs? (Yes I’m a noob) I get my carbs only from rice. Is that bad

Well i can see a vein on my shoulder when training biceps if it counts as definition.

Even fatties have definition. Stop fucking lying and either stop living or actually fucking try for once in your pathetic life

I thought brosplits were a meme for nattys whereas PPL was fine for them ,genuinely curious I've been making good progress on PPL

You might have a high intake of estrogen.
Processed food in the west is full of estrogen mimikers.

Don't ask fit about gear, no one here has a clue what they are talking about. Do research until you can make the decision on your own.

All carbs are on what's called a glycemic index.
Basically it's how badly it affects your blood sugar.
Pure sugar is high glycemic whereas broccoli isn't because it digests slower and differently.