In America you can get a large peperoni pizza for 5 dollars. We call this a "Hot Carl" here in CaliWali (California)...

In America you can get a large peperoni pizza for 5 dollars. We call this a "Hot Carl" here in CaliWali (California). The best thing too is that you dont even need to order your food, just walk in and its already hot and ready to go.

What food deals/ traditions do you have in your country?

Attached: 1482863485831.jpg (576x1024, 60K)

Little Cesars hot and ready for 5 bucks here in New York

Now watch as someone goes to a random pizza place asking for a Hot Carl...

>Now watch as someone goes to a random pizza place asking for a Hot Carl...
Lol, yep just what i was thinking

Nobody calls it a Hot Carl here you fucking LARP fag. Or CaliWali. If you actually are from Cali, you must live in San Francisco, fucking faggot.

same down in florida. Didn't know little caesars was not the pizza place on the west coast. But then again its Hardeez over here

That pizza looks good though.

This chump is so delusional. None of those sayings are used. BAKA. Get a load of this guy.

>Didn't know little caesars was not the pizza place on the west coast
I honestly thought they went out of business for a while. We had 2 in my area that closed years ago so i just figured the company went bankrupt (i think they did at one point).
Then boom, they started with this ad blitz on TV and all of a sudden they have more locations over this way.

I'll eat this then hate myself

Attached: 131199_8e5087696e6af77cf5a35f12121d8f134afc97a5.jpg (650x430, 87K)

absolutely disgusting

same, i usually see them in K-marts and seeing as how all the K-marts closed meant no more little caesars anywhere. But yeah, they just started popping up as corners shops in random plazas

>i usually see them in K-marts and seeing as how all the K-marts closed meant no more little caesars anywhere
Yep, this is where they all were in my area. They went under a few years ago. It sucks k-mart is going under too.

Beef olives. Go to a highland butcher and get one if you're ever in Scotland. Haggis stuffed inside beef and glazed in gravy. Absolutely delightful in a roast with white pepper, wholegrain mustard, plenty yorkies and of course roasties and veg.

Fuck, I hate cutting.

>Beef olives. Go to a highland butcher and get one if you're ever in Scotland. Haggis stuffed inside beef and glazed in gravy. Absolutely delightful in a roast with white pepper, wholegrain mustard, plenty yorkies and of course roasties and veg.
That does sound good.
Ugh,i'm on a cut too

Attached: chloe-moretz-absolutely-disgusting.jpg (240x320, 17K)

No the fuck it doesn't. It looks like a doughy mess. No good pizzeria would encourage you to dunk the pizza in garlic butter. What flyover are you from?

no it doesn't. fucking americunts without proper eating culture i swear

A hot Carl is a famous star deep fried with waffle fries. So this way it's all melded into one thing. Ask for it extra wet to get it slathered in mayonnaise and ketchup.

How the fuck is this fitness related? You fucking gains goblin.

Never seen a humble pizza get so much hate

sorry let me take the pepperoni off for you muhammad

Problem is its more artificial chemicals than it is food. And it tastes like it too.

This. I spent 4 days there recently and the food was fucking awful. "Continental breakfast" was shit like waffles, chocolate muffins etc. Stayed with in 3 hotels in 3 states so it wasn't an isolated incident. Never saw one restaurant that was actually a nice independent place, it was all chain steakhouses and fast food places. Revoluting.

You know Little Caesars (((cheese))) is "petroleum byproducts" right?

i wouldn't dip it in garlic butter but to each his own.
>Fucking Americunts without proper eating culture
I so hope you are from Europe. If you are you have ZERO room to talk ya hypocrite.

>Never saw one restaurant that was actually a nice independent place,
What states were you in?

>Never saw one restaurant that was actually a nice independent place
Any small town America has at least one. Bigger towns more. Maybe you didn't look hard enough?

>You know Little Caesars (((cheese))) is "petroleum byproducts" right?
You know i don't really care right?

Indeed. It is revolting. Imagine how hard it is for us rare Americans who have a taste for real foods to live in this fucked system.

And in Atlanta we call it "hot garbage"
I just had 3 slices of this trash

Attached: 20180502_000015.png (500x564, 302K)

It’s either Bay Area, SoCal, NorCal, LA, SF, SD, or Orange County. This is the only terms I’ve ever heard to tell someone where you’re from in California. Never “CaliWali” like wtf faggit.
>t. SoCal

Disgusting waste of money and pizza. If you are from Cali, go to Blaze Pizza and get a decent stash for 9 dollars. And nobody talks like you here, you sad LARP

Can confirm, not even the faggots here in the bay area call it "CaliWali"

da best

Attached: tacobell_banner.jpg (660x340, 80K)