Favorite lift

favorite lift
favortie bible verse

>OHP
>John 1

Attached: 220px-Tim_Tebow_Tebowing[1].jpg (220x331, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WxnN05vOuSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>squat
I dont read the bible, do comic books count? My favorite is spiderman pre-00s

roman 12: 2
2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

also deadlifts at 435lb i wanna get to 500 lb

Attached: 1529985173457.jpg (961x718, 97K)

>deadlift
>genesis 19:24-28
24 Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven;

25 And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

26 But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.

27 And Abraham gat up early in the morning to the place where he stood before the Lord:

28 And he looked toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the plain, and beheld, and, lo, the smoke of the country went up as the smoke of a furnace.

>Snatch
>The one where God sends two bears to massacre 4 dozen children for calling a minor prophet "baldy"

Farmers walks
And proverbs 27:17

>ohp
>let me tell you about gods delusion *tips bedora*

>ohp
>revelations 21:6

Go read that verse again. The kids, most likely of the ages around 12, were actually telling him to kill himself while calling him baldy. The told him to go up you baldy, as in ascend to heaven/die. He curses them and the bears come out and “maul”. Doesn’t actually say the kids were killed just that they got fucked/mauled up. Little shit heads deserved it.

>deadlift
im not a christian brainlet

ITT:

Attached: 1521426437476.jpg (588x350, 31K)

I know right, i cant believe others dont KNOW that everything came from nothing and Jesus never existed!

chin-up
1Thessalonians 2:15-16
the Jews, who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to everyone 16 in their effort to keep us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved. In this way they always heap up their sins to the limit. The wrath of God has come upon them at last.[

Heres your well earned (You) , now fuck off

Attached: fedora.jpg (353x334, 16K)

Kill yourself.

1 John 4:11
Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.

Nice verse

>squat
>“Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30)

Deadlift
2 Thess. 7
For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.

>Incline db bench
>Austin 3:16

>squat
"The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?"
Psalms 118:6
Oldie but goodie.

Attached: 1284958125.jpg (650x412, 39K)

Dips
I have several favourite verses

Proverbs 1:26: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
Luke 12:49: I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!
Deuteronomy 20:1: When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the LORD thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
Luke 13:25-27: When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

Attached: dd7b695a372ceb0240ffd8004b1e57c5da450ca86b8bb09d874a8096228128a6.jpg (1102x712, 97K)

Isaiah 30 to 45. And any compound.

>it's okay because the children were mildly rude and were maimed and died of infection later, not killed immediately.
This is why you're losing to Scientology in recruitment numbers.

>bench
>Isaiah 59
God stretched out his own arm to lift the burden of sin from or shoulders.

Kill yourself.

>Flat Barbell Bench Press (the chad lift)
>Phillipines 4:13

OHP
Quran Chapter 13 verse 11

Attached: Calligraphic_representation_of_Muhammad's_name.jpg (285x297, 28K)

Deadlift

I’m not a christfag, but I always liked this one
>So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

God doesn't exist

>Rack pull
guess I'll post one from Bhagavad gita
>"Bodies of the eternal, imperishable, and incomprehensible soul are said to be perishable. Therefore, fight, O Arjuna."

That's a quality verse, user.

BASED

Attached: Aryan jihad.jpg (353x497, 66K)

Based Christian thread
Bench press

For in much wisdom is much grief, And he who increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Ecclesiastes 1:18 NKJV

John 16:33
And the one about j*ws being the synagogue of satan

reps for jesus

Gal 6:9. Let us no grow weary in doing good, for we will reap a harvest in due time, if we faint not.

The Old Testament was fucking badass

ohp
job 23

But if I go to the east, he is not there;
if I go to the west, I do not find him.
When he is at work in the north, I do not see him;
when he turns to the south, I catch no glimpse of him.
But he knows the way that I take;
when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold.
My feet have closely followed his steps;
I have kept to his way without turning aside.
I have not departed from the commands of his lips;
I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread.
But he stands alone, and who can oppose him?
He does whatever he pleases.
He carries out his decree against me,
and many such plans he still has in store.
That is why I am terrified before him;
when I think of all this, I fear him.
God has made my heart faint;
the Almighty has terrified me.
Yet I am not silenced by the darkness,
by the thick darkness that covers my face.

Front Squats
Matthew 8:22

Good one

Kill yourself, you have so much insecurity you need religion as an embarrassing cope

Bench press
1 Corinthians 15 22
For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

That one blew me away, it's what got me back into Christ as an adult. I spent so much time and energy on things like booze, lust, anger, things that truly didn't lead me anywhere good, or create anything worth remembering. I couldn't help but think of those things as dead, as far as the fruits of them. Giving into base desires for temporary pleasure that would just immediately lead to regret or embarrassment - I realized that such was the nature of so many of man's works: no man alive could look back at every action and not feel some shame. It just led me to believe that my works were dead, they lead to nothing, but that not just my works but the vast majority of the works of men. I, in fact we, needed something to keep us alive, moving forward, progressing, creating a past we can smile about, not cringe at or sob over. In Christ we are made anew. Thanks for reading that user.

But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.”
Matthew

Bench.
John 11:35
Jesus wept.

Attached: Baphomet3.png (1414x1357, 371K)

>Bench Press
Psalm 51

Overhead press or bench press and psalm 91

Overhead press
Jeremiah 8:8-9
>How can you say, ‘We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us?’ But in fact, the lying pen of the (((scribes))) has produced a deception. 9The (((wise))) will be put to shame; (((they))) will be dismayed and snared. (((They))) have rejected the word of the LORD, so what wisdom do (((they))) really have?
So prophetic of the pharisees and orthodox Jews.

Attached: jeremiah-web.jpg (554x380, 36K)

>deadlift
>Luke 22:31-32

OHP
1 Cor. 15:56
>So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
>O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

>OHP
>Foreskins are tasty. Give me your salty foreskin so I can eat it bitch.

>OHP
>Leviticus 18:22-25
22 You must not lie with a man as with a woman; that is an abomination.
23 You must not have sexual relations with any animal, thus defiling yourself with it; a woman must not stand before an animal to mate with it; that is a perversion.
24 Do not defile yourselves by any of these practices, for by all these things the nations I am driving out before you have defiled themselves.
25 Even the land has become defiled, so I am punishing it for its sin, and the land will vomit out its inhabitants.…

Based

Attached: F8136829-EF04-40FC-9AF3-C216D83F5A45.jpg (590x525, 58K)

Clean & press
Get out of my house! Exodus

>Squat
>Haven’t read the Bible, but I like this quote: “Don’t follow me for I may not lead. Don’t lead me for I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” - Albert Camus

cope

>Zercher Squat
>1 Samuel 16:7

But the LORD said to Samuel, "Don't judge by his appearance or height, for I have rejected him. The LORD doesn't see things the way you see them. People judge by outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."

>90s Spiderman

Attached: Depressing Realization.png (689x302, 91K)

>Squat
>Ezekiel 25:17

"The path of the lifting man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the skinnyfat, and the Tyranny of Broscience. Swoley is he who, in the name of functional strength and snap avoidance, coaches the newfags in proper form and range of motion, for he is truly his Brother's gymbro, and the spotter of lost Children. And I will strike down upon thee, with great vengeance and furious protein farts, those who would attempt to poison my Brothers, and take them off the Path of the Natty. And you will know that I am the Lord when I hoist this weight before you!"

I've been saying that shit for years. And if you heard it, it meant you were about to witness a fat PR. I never gave much thought to what it actually meant. I just thought it was some cool blooded shit to say before I pulled LMAO6PLAYT. But early today I saw something that made me think twice. See, now I'm thinking. Maybe it means OP is a faggot, and I'm the lifting man, and Mr. Barbell here is the one keeping me in good form. Or it could mean that OP is the lifter, and I'm the coach, and it's the world that's fat and weak.

I'd like that shit, but that ain't the truth. The truth is, you're the skinnyfat, and I'm the Tyranny of Broscience. But I'm trying, OP. I'm trying really hard to be the coach.

Attached: Smiling Nod.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Ohp

Mathew 4:20

Shrugs
Romans 13:11-14

>deadlift
>peter 3:14

OHP > Squat > Bench > Deadlift
"The sluggard will not plough by reason of the winter; he shall beg in harvest, and have nothing."
Proverbs 20:4

Does praying have benefits like meditation? I hate meditating but i like the idea of talking to someone completely unfiltered knowing that he will love me if I love him as well. It takes a load off my shoulders. I just got into Christianity not too long ago and it makes me feel warm. I don't know where else to turn

No fuck the kike Old Testament and their violent Jewish ways

based Ramadan fasting arabro

Attached: THE FAST MEME.png (2518x1024, 360K)

THE Overhead Press
Psalm 119:1 (KJV)
>Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the Lord.

Attached: Ug8Y6Y7.jpg (1080x1350, 103K)

>Deadlift
>Quran - Surat Al Ankaboot

OHP
Revelation 13:18

youtube.com/watch?v=WxnN05vOuSM

>bent over rows
>Revelation 21:6

noice

“I assure you: If anyone says to this mountain, Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him.”

-Mark 11:23 (HCSB)

Attached: 9B973BD7-FC65-4D63-8693-A27A21503B70.jpg (660x495, 38K)

We should have Favorite lift favorite quote or Bible verse thread next time this is really comfy

Sounds more like the back lift to me.

Attached: BE8C88DC-A626-4CBC-89FA-A7ED1835B5DE.jpg (468x468, 92K)

Squats
1 Corinthians 9:24

Pull ups
Deuteronomy 28:50

Bicipt Curl

John 1:5

"And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."

Attached: Atlas.jpg (550x825, 100K)

>basing what he believes on what he hopes/wants
is there any better sign of a brainlet?

good one

>bench press
>psalm 23

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Attached: liftfeels.jpg (800x738, 81K)

nice

much more than meditation.

weighted pushups
to pray is to accept defeat

Deadlift
Revelation 2:10
"Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown."

Bench
Revelation 2:9

>pullups
>ecclesiastes 2:17

>wide grip bench
>Ezekiel 23:20
There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

>Weighted dips.

>I don't believe in your magic sky fairy.

wtf

I havent fapped for today

Attached: 1189285[1].jpg (405x227, 17K)