July 2018

>July 2018

What have you accomplished this year thus far? How do you cope knowing people are getting degrees, progressing in their careers, building meaningful relationships and learning useful skills while you waste your time rereading the same shitposts on a Chinese neonazi website?

Attached: 1530475901560.jpg (369x353, 31K)

Bump

stop bumping your negative ass thread

>dec 2017, hungry skelly, 6', 120lbs
>join gym mid dec
>july 2018, up to 145lbs
>getting into uni

we're all gonna make it bro

>lost 30 kilos
>asked a girl out
>read a book

>enjoying summer vacation from college
>dropped 15 pounds in two months with the free time
>planning on mogging the shit out of my friends and family when christmas time rolls around at the rate I'm dropping pounds
My inspiration is making the fatties in my social circle jealous as fuck, and then I'll lie through my teeth on how I did it like pic related.

Attached: 1529693056769.png (1255x4381, 852K)

I successfully passed all the classes I was enrolled in at UC San Diego as a physics major. Just 1 more year left boyos!!!

got my bipolar disorder diagnosed and treated.

quit weed and don't miss it.

no more bipolar hissifits/more control over myself and emotions.

the chance to make my ascend into fitness in a healthy manner.

learned to forgive.

got good at cod.

fixed my attitude towards working.

am more like the man I imagine myself to be.

I'ved gained almost 100 pounds this year and I am taking the responsibility for it.

Attached: Photo on 6-19-18 at 10.34 PM.jpg (1080x720, 178K)

Good job bro!

I managed to drive my girlfriend of 5 years away, haven't seen my kids since febuary, (they dont want to see me any more so what's the point)
my parents are sick of my shit
my friends are tired of listening to me complain, they're sick of watching me kill myself with drugs and alcohol.
Haven't been fired YET, but it's on the cards.
>TLDR i've made everyone I know hate me which is just turbocharging my own self destruction.

>graduated university
>quit my going nowhere job to work at a biotech startup making more money
>moved out on my own, 50 miles from hometown, now in state capital.

The only bad thing was I stopped working out for 6 months while I worked fulltime graves and finished my last 2 semesters.
Back in the gym now and feeling a lot better about myself :). Things will get better if you keep moving forward

I don't need to cope because I do not care.

I'm still in school but I moved across the country to be with my gf of 4 years.
took a pay cut because this area pays low for my field.
from 75k to 40k.
we broke up on good terms
I was going to move so somewhere I could be making 80-100k again.
instead I meet a new girl
Now I'm still making poop money.

not gonna make this mistake twice though, if it doesn't work out with this one then I am moving to a state where I can make way more money

Was 220 pounds 5ā€™6, now Iā€™m 150 5ā€™7...some how working out gave me a fuckin inch.

leg extensions will do that

CONGRATS BRO!

Things are going good for me in general but I'm still not getting laid. Although I rather that not be the case, it doesn't bother me too much. I have the potential I just need to stop being autistic somehow.

Attached: mitebcool(jul12018).jpg (540x960, 85K)

Attached: miteblame(jul12018).jpg (540x960, 92K)

Learning guitar to start a band someday....
>tfw no gf though
:(

Attached: 1517867195406.jpg (1920x1200, 171K)

TFW still likely to fail it in the end.

Attached: mitebsalvageable(jul12018).jpg (540x960, 83K)

im down 20lbs from last year and im 5-20lbs off my best lifts before my cut. getting less autistic by the day

>quit a drug that held me hostage for 6 years
>held a job for its full duration (seasonal)
>broke up with gf who was fucking up my life with her BPD shit
>own a motorcycle after saving for it and budgeting
>signed up for classes so I have a future
>started lifting and exercising
>stopped eating unhealthy

I think this is probably my best year yet. Next year will be better though.

>been a semi-neet since graduating high school slowly trained myself from being socially retarded to now just a social brainlet but can do any normal thing i have to do like talk to people etc
>have had anxiety most of my life and it just gets worse
>went to the ER two years ago because i felt like necking myself
>got on some sertraline SSRI shit and it fucked me up
>got rid of the anxiety for the most part but in the same way that getting rid of tinnitus would be making the person deaf. Way harder to gauge emotions and feel things etc
>saved up 15k when i was 21~ and bought a shitbox to learn how to drive in for 3500 bucks
>semi-employed throughout all this quitting jobs and working for a few weeks at a time in semi-skilled construction labor
>retarded car insurance costs slowly drain all my money over the course of two years
>was living with my dad and his girlfriend
>get kicked out of the house by his girlfriend and my dad leaves too staying in a hotel
>i go to my moms temporarily while we find a place
>dad already moved back in with his girlfriend and i got 4d chess'd
>have about a month of money left after months of shifting shit around and floating all kinds of shit
>got a job offer from my countries military after 5 fucking years of being in the app process
>apex levels of anxiety kick in have two days to decide when they call and i drag it out with phone calls and extensions abusing the good will of people for an agonizing 14 days of pure pain
>look like im 35 at 23 with how many gray hairs i have
>entire family is getting fed up with me and denying the military job was the last straw
>depression is getting worse everyday from the anxiety avoidance
>feel like dying when i think about the opportunity i passed up with my mil

Probably the worst year of my life, going to probably neck myself soon. Never have i been sadder than when i turned 23 this month and my other siblings are all doing well.