Jow Forums feels

Monday night edition

What's weighing on you bros?

Attached: f25bb4864bedffff0ef35b0cb3a5e312f8d0f3a23ec0940ce43d4f8403d00e9e.jpg (1080x720, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
youtube.com/watch?v=NTxxX3cJ7Zs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pulled groin at Jiu Jitsu. Met a Syrian qt3.14 who is teaching me arabic.

GF is upset at the private lessons.

>Go to gym
>Get home
>Think about tomorrow when I can go to the gym
>Loneliness
SAME AS IT EVER WAS

Attached: 1481141226079.png (1398x925, 644K)

>private lessons
You fucking her?

No today was the first lesson. I had no idea who she was. Someone left a flier on my car for Arabic lessons and I had learned some while in Iraq so I figured why not.

She answered the apartment door with a Tecate beer can which I found to be hilarious.

I had no idea it was going to be a chick non the less an attractive 18 YO

Made me kind of uncomfertable DESU

I never needed friends. I never wanted friends. I was happy playing video games, listening to music, going to school, and now working a nice paying job.

But now Im lonely and dont know how to make friends since Ive never done it before. I woke up, went to work, came home, will eat dinner, then gym, then sleep.

What do normies do to meet people? I dont even have anyone to talk to at work even if I tried.

Attached: 1513324746304.png (307x287, 81K)

Fucked an acquaintances girlfriend on Canada day but don't really feel bad cause he was a dyel asshole and she's been making passes at me for a while

Not OP but Im really good at pretending to be a normie.

Take a book that interests you and go to a coffee shop. Use it as a prop in case someone you're interested in sits near you that way you can use the book or her book as a topic of discussion.

Doesn't work all the time and its easy to abort if you're no longer into the person.

Wash, rinse and repeat.

where do you live not op

serious back spasms all week...can't lift

Constantly getting anxious in the gym for no reason, keep running instead of lifting. Don’t know how to get over the hump. Don’t want to look like a jackass that has no idea what he’s doing either.

Finally decided that I'm just going to stick to this dumbbell routine I found on Reddit until I'm back at uni and can get back on my actual gym shit. Whenever I don't have barbells and pullup bars available my workouts feel so aimless, it's so hard sitting down and figuring out how to keep progressing with what little I have at home.

Can't wait for this semester to start. Besides having a real gym to look forward to, I'm doing marching band again. Last season I was getting mires because of muh abs but this year I actually look like I lift and I'll feel completely comfortable with my shirt off. Much to the dismay of my gf, who is worried that band hoes are gonna be mirin...

not going to make it if you keep pulling that pussy ass nigger shit

besides no one really cares if you do or do not know what you're doing, a nice gym fellow will correct your form if it was snap city epic enough

Attached: Crossfit Clean and Jerk.webm (480x848, 1.03M)

I got back in the gym and got some decent delt gains recently, but I feel that my body and mind is falling apart.
I have some health issues and mental issues, and I can't study for shit. I'm afraid I'm gonna fail college and honestly I'm too weak to survive in this world on my own... I'm socially retarded, afraid of my own shadow, and I have a toxic, annoying personality caused long-term depression and self-loathing.

I'm currently seeing a therapist, but I'm afraid that it's just too late. I should've done all of this back in high school, but I was busy getting high and pretending to be someone better just to get pussy...

holy shit
fuuuuck
is that a completely broken thigh bone? god damn thats a life ruined

Fuck. Jow Forums wont remove my name even from future posts. I live in Seattle. Lots of rain means people stay inside a lot more than I am use to in california.

I moved to a city with no friends or family. I guess its just hard to get started when you have no connections.

>no matter how hard I try, I'm not gonna be on her mind

Attached: silentgeneration.jpg (843x604, 94K)

jesus that isn't even a lot of weight. Weak.

Damn

Please dont do this. Its idiotic, go to a climbing club ir any other activity where people would unitee.

>i know the pnw liquid sunshine bs
i lived in portland for 13 years
live in the bay area now
seattle has a shit load of music festivals
most of the people who go there are chill
easy to meet people there
that’s how i met two of my good friends
>don’t go to nigger festivals obviously

>when she don't snap me no more

Attached: just smile they said.jpg (600x3061, 176K)

sex her

I dont know how to get a fucking gf. They say youre not supposed to shit where you eat so that just leave club sluts??? I dont mind being alone but as a human i require a qt to care about too.

Attached: 1530329925130.jpg (813x551, 163K)

just flex a 'cep, wink and say hello

Wasted youth

I'm at the point where if I ever even got a gf, I think of women so poorly it'd be impossible to maintain a relationship.

I'd also figure she is looking to trade up always. Or that everything she did had a hidden agenda behind it.

There is no recovery.

Attached: 1514193320553.png (1147x609, 70K)

Gramps’ funeral tomorrow bros

I don't know if I can make it

not just fitness but in life

>I dont know how to get a fucking gf.

Same, but I'm still gonna try.

>lost 60 pounds and still going
>no gf
When does it happen bros...

Can use some positive feels /fit feeling so lonely and sad

Smoked weed with a girl all alone and still didn't get laid. Fuck.

Attached: crazy diamond.png (500x583, 685K)

I'm an ugly beta loser who will never amount to anything and live my life unhappy. None of this lifting will save me

went nc on a girl i used to date 2 months ago because it was going nowhere and she was stringing me along. it has been really easy, then i get this very vivid dream where she tells me that she fucked this guy on the day they met. i later see who she means and its that one chad from my gym who is bigger and taller than me. i ask her why she chose him and she says look at him, he is perfect. i woke up and felt like shit for several hours, but im okay now

A fwb who a month ago moved 4 hours away messaged me saying she's 8 days late for her period. I'm dead fucking scared.

The hedonistic casual sex meme isn't worth it bros.

She might be thinking the same thing

It doesn't if you think once you hit a magic number you'll be awarded a gf.

Getting Jow Forums is really only good for confidence. And a lot of people here get shredded and are still shut-ins afraid of breathing within 10 feet of a girl. I'd start practicing talking to girls now if you think you at least look presentable. If you treat it like a skill you can build upon it. If you think it is an attribute you gain once you get Jow Forums you're not gonna make it, brah.

I sure do sweat a lot at the game

Attached: 1444237434635.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

That kind of thought won't do you any good either.

I'm arguing with myself about if it's time to give up on Jow Forums or not. It's been my home board forever but I'm getting tired of the bait and the crabs, I feel like it's becoming a negative influence on my mindset. I'll cut back to once or twice a week and see if that helps, but it might be time for me to go.

I fucked with a girl after 8 months of insecurities because of a bad break up. It went ok and I might be developing feelings for her but I still feel broken inside because of my exgf. Feels damn weird

Potential injuries and nagging injuries.

Besides that, just got back into Muay Thai and I'm happy.

I smell bad especially after lots of physical exertion. Well it turns out the job I picked requires a lot of physical activity, and it's now summertime so I sweat a lot. I wear all sorts of deodorant but I still end up smelling like complete ass after a few hours. Take two showers a day too. Also I'm pretty sure a girl was kind of into me until she got close lmao, now I don't think she wants anything to do with me.

I also suck at my job and my friends probably hate me. Will lifting make me feel less like shit? Thinking about just hopping on roids and getting fucking jacked tbqh, or just killing myself.

I mean I hope so I guess, she was in a weird limbo w/ her bf and they had a huge fight so I thought I was in but I guess not.

make sure she supports the rightful leader of Syria prior to dicking her fren

Attached: 1523552809383.jpg (662x1024, 372K)

literally stop eating onions and curry

I had to tell my ex to stop talking to me today. We officially broke up 6 months ago but we continued to have sex and talk constantly despite that. We had a falling out about 2 months ago and recently just started talking again. Turns out she met another dude and started a rapport with him, and they started fucking but they don’t see each other anymore.

She wanted me to drive to her university for a quick fuck...

I know it’s childish, but I become really emotionally invested in women when I fuck them. It takes me a while to get over them, and I don’t believe in “hooking up”. I feel betrayed although I know she didn’t do anything wrong.

Also, I hit a volume PR on the barbell row last week

It's your diet you dipshit

don't eat either of those

okay well how do I fix my diet?

Struggle to push 145lbs on resistance bench press for more than 5 reps. Can hardly get the bar out in front of me from the (I don't know what it's called, the starting position where the bar would be equivalent to on the chest) without using leg assist on fourth set.

Same problem with squats. Anything truly deep (below 90 degrees) and I can barely escape with 90lbs loaded, but can leg press 320.

I'm never gonna fucking make it

Attached: JmCQWoI.jpg (1242x1422, 194K)

Congrats on becoming a father

Eat healthier

Attached: 1526801726974.png (1126x1001, 1.59M)

>27
>Unironically living in grandmoms basement
>Working but part time, constantly pushing hard at work for full time
>Everyone at work thinks I'm Hercules because I can carry bags of mulch (I'm serious)
>Mfw probably gonna shoot myself if I don't have my own house by 35

Work is a happy place atleast.

Attached: 8047ae0f77a986cac6c408429d70696b70e87534d066dfc424b9ec56752519f7.png (500x309, 192K)

okay this actually helps, thanks

guess I'll just stop eating like absolute shit

I need help bros. I am at war with a enemy I can’t ever hope to defeat. I am at war with myself. My mind poisons my motivations. I would rather sit and play video games than go to the gym. Some days I can go to the gym and do well. Then I start entertaining the thought of skipping days.

I am a fucking wreck. What gets me is my mind will ask “why are we even in the gym?” I never have an answer. The days that I win the war in my head, it’s through a force of will. My will erodes though. I wish I could be more like you guys. I am sorry but I need help. My thoughts plot against me. How can I win when the enemy is in my head?

Attached: 9D3FD5CE-B1B2-408F-9FBF-D6B24C5A7DF4.jpg (791x1010, 102K)

Dude you are not alone!
I guarantee most guys have some sort of variation of what you ate going through.
My advice is to find it within yourself to overcome those evil thoughts in your head. I had to and those thoughts still persist from time to time. I used to start my day with a motivational video by someone I looked up to, like Joe Rogan for example. Some of the things he has said has gotten me through being a lazy shithead that skipped the gym to play wow

I bless both of you in finding a way to maintain motivation, it's honestly one of the most difficult ways to get fit and leaves a lot of people just giving up but!

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

i broke down crying like two hours ago i dont know why
i feel fine now though

>5th set
>fail last rep
>guy curls the bar off me and tells me im being irresponsible

i got a long way to go

Attached: pepe dumb.png (317x296, 89K)

shes just missing your attention
i've had 3 girls do the pregnant lie with me after i stopped fucking them

This means a lot to me. Thank you. There is so much fire in my heart. But my body is weak for now but not forever.

Have a wonderful day user, wish me luck on becoming a decent artist

you need to find a bigger motivation to go.

Good luck. Never give up!

Attached: FD1E6E42-D1EC-4528-9DCF-45EE39332CB8.png (1136x640, 693K)

>Tfw when she text you but shit ain't the same anymore and it never will be, and you keep pretending nothin is changed in your mind.
Hold me bros

ive pretty much given up on women. havent had sex in 5 years. kill me.

Y am still virgin?

Attached: youthinkshewantsyoubutwhatshereallywantsisyourfeatheredhat.gif (400x225, 1.86M)

literally this desu, tell get to send you the test

>My dad died on July 4th two years ago.
>My gym is closed on July 4th.

Fucking kill me.

Been extremely sick this whole month on top of traveling for work 3 weeks out of the month. Haven't worked out at all and feel so bad. Fucking kill me fit I haven't missed more than a week in like 4 years.

Because you’re a fucking loser and nobody actually loves you

Love you

I managed to get like three (3) girlfriends but I'm still a 21 years old virgin and I can't say it keeps me awake at night but it sure bothers me like hell because it's the pearly papules that I have that give me this anxiety, one time I was making out with a girl and suddenly had a panic attack, the girl thought that I was just turned on kek.
But what keeps me awake at night is the fact a I let go some great girls and all because of this, they won't tell me it's for this reason but I'm not stupid
Now that I'm single a girl started texting me and don't even want to text her much, I don't want to get invested in another girl just to be left like always.
>It's all so tiresome my man

life is good I guess. A couple weeks ago I posted about how I cheated on a girl I was dating and she found out. Most of you told me to fuck myself and a couple told me that she would probably forgive me. It went like this

>Pick her from her uni
>drive to a chill place
>park and talk inside the car
>confession passes on
>tells me how she wasn't even mad because of past events
During the first months we dated she kissed this really corny dude and I got really mad and decided to just fuck with her but avoid having any meaningful loving thingy. I kissed another girl and fucked with another girl. Then almost kissed another qt in front of her while at a party. All she said was...
>just dissapointed
>told her that I really wanted to try again
>"I want to know you more and maybe have something else in the future"
>"I don't know what to do user, I didn't even thought about it"
>after a while she told me the illusion was dead
>told me we were better off not dating
>"I still want to be your friend user, you can count on me"
>okay.jpg
>we were just sitting in my car
>I hug her and begin talking about the past
>we make out
>I bring her home and we fuck one last time
nothing special really, I just wanted to nut and didn't even tried to last long
>take her home
>she tries to give an emotional goodbye
>somehow I goof and say my goodbyes while also telling her to brush her teeth because her mouth smells like my dick

We haven't talked since. I think we both knew that we weren't serious and we were just entertaining each other while we were looking for someone better. My friends won't believe me and they just scold me for fucking it up. Also one of my exes spoke to me and was really fucking flirty about a week ago so yeah

>tfw taken random supplements like glucosamine chondroitin, msm, mk4, folic acid, huperzine a l arginine to try and induce dna methalation and induce osteoblast proliferation
>mfw still a 6'0 ugly manlet khhv

Attached: 1451353233052.jpg (225x225, 10K)

i also get severe pain in my liver and kidneys because i think ive inflamed them desu

This has been me for way too long

Attached: wojack before bed.jpg (1959x1469, 619K)

But why am I still a virgin

Attached: That30yearoldprofessorboomer.jpg (668x690, 130K)

at this point i think its impossible to induce dna methylation to induce osteoclast activity and grow and should probably quit with my meme supplements before i end up on dialysis

how do you have a girlfriend and not fuck? if you dont fuck by the 3rd date then shes just a plain friend.

Dude, you're in college. You're insanely young. Just take incremental steps every day to get better. Therapy is a good step, working out is a good step, reading books or joining clubs are other steps in the right direction.

Something Jordan Peterson said to do that helped me a lot was to write down your goal and all the things you know are stopping you from getting there. Helped me drink and smoke less and has me on track to do what I want after college.

probably not putting yourself out there and not even trying to fuck. Just go to a disco or a bar on a busy day and get really drunk. Find someone that is not as drunk and you. Kiss her and then grind on her vagoo. mouth to mouth contact will get more intense, you may even finger her in the middle of the party. By then just say "wanna go somewhere else?". Then it's up to you to find the spot, if she agrees. If possible keep fingering and kissing on the way to the spot. when you arrive dont think too much about it. Help her take her clothes of and then take out yours, but slower. Let her take your trousers off and then just fuck, if you don't know where the hole is just tell her to help her because you can't see. start slow and then go faster and basically follow her reactions. After that things will be ezpz

>don't really feel bad cause he was a dyel asshole
That Ben Franklin effect/Trips synergy

once you get some , it becomes all you think about.

That's exactly the problem my man, she agreed to be my girlfriend and all that but my fucking anxiety product of my dick with pearly papules don't let me get the bravery to have sex, they always said in the beginning that I'm beyond perfect and how in the world I'm single and then some time later they just got bored and just break up with me. I don't know what to do anymore bro, I was suicidal for a long time because of this

they break up with you becuz you dont have enough character to fuck them

>as irl friend on steam if he wants to go see a movie
> almost instantly goes offline

Attached: knowyourmemewojak.jpg (601x508, 28K)

But i have a gf

Attached: partyboomerisinthehousetonight.gif (1000x640, 127K)

then do the same but with your gf

I feel trapped in my own life. Ever since I moved out on my own. Looking at these 4 walls every day of My studio apartment is doing strange things to me. I feel almost caged in here with all my demons who want to see my falter. A part of me just wants to give up and let the fear and insecurity devour my mind. The other part of me has too much pride and is too stubborn to just roll over and die. That part of me would just keep swinging until it couldn’t anymore. At night when my mind runs wild I almost wish those demons in my mind would show themselves so I can lop their fucking heads off. Fear is the strongest one i have encountered and the one i desperately want to overcome for good. I have beaten it many times but it always comes back. I can remember multiple times when it felt like fear was looking me in the eyes telling me I couldn’t do something and I did it. On the flip side, I remember times when fear beat me too.

What does it all mean?

The Bugenhagen Pill isn't for most but this is good food for thought
youtube.com/watch?v=NTxxX3cJ7Zs

Attached: The Buggs.jpg (497x497, 35K)

also don't do what most virgins do. Which is asking
>are you sure you want to do this
>are you fine with this

Dude dont even ask. If a girl wants to fuck she will fuck, dont make her doubt because she will think that probably there is something wrong with them.

no matter what i do, i cant get in the vagoo
no matter how hard i try, she wont pull down my fly
no matter what i give her, its like i'm chop liver
no matter how much im tryna, i cant get the vagina

Attached: Imnotfuckingaround.jpg (853x960, 106K)

you should eat more fats. You're becoming a faggot

is tinder worth it to find a gf? Not looking to get a thot.

Attached: 1530237494312.jpg (1660x1648, 378K)

Feeling ok. Kind of upset at how weak willed I was in June. But for the last 2 weeks I've been doing amazing diet wise. Hoping to break past my plateau before the end of July.

Man, read my post again I literally can't because of the anxiety product of thinking how they might react to see my pearly papules, you don't know how it's like to love a girl and can't make love to her, I know you will say I'm a pussy and that i need to kill myself but it's easy to talk when you don't have this shot on your dick, thanks for the post anyway. Godspeed and good luck my man

she hates me and i don't know why. i've grown exhausted with chasing her and finally want to let go. part of me wants to confront her and ask her why, but the other part of me is done with it now. i feel like i am okay not knowing what her problem is.