When did you realize freewill doesn't exist and you were predetermined to not make it?

When did you realize freewill doesn't exist and you were predetermined to not make it?

Attached: 1530475901560_1.jpg (292x242, 21K)

When I let it happen

>Using predestination as an excuse to not struggle and win
Don't give me that bullshit.

Attached: tumblr_inline_o5z3l0cfHX1qdvnh9_500.png (500x655, 289K)

You don't know what the future will be like. All we can do is our best to fight in the moment. Even if life is doomed suffering we shall die doing our best.

>this retarded determinism excuse
Even if determinism existed it's only an excuse to lament the past not the future since you don't know what happens in the future.

this.

fight against the thing you call “destiny” even if it seems absolute. if you lie down and take it you’re a coward who wouldn’t even deserve free will

Imagine if life isn't predetermined and you cucked yourself out of enjoying life out of your own freewill...oh wait

Attached: samurai at sphinx 1863.jpg (736x567, 133K)

>implying guts is going to win

This is not a fitness related topic. Take your whining somewhere else.

WOMP WOMP

Attached: D226AEDA-F115-456E-9523-78C1AC182F4C.jpg (480x360, 40K)

For it is God who worketh in you, both to will and to accomplish, according to his good will.
And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations;
That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world.

That's right! This is a FITNESS board for such profound fitness-related topics as >that 30 year old boomer and >tfw no gf and >no talkee till I finish my coffee

>tfw you realize free will doesn't exist and you were predetermined to make it

Attached: 1526211194870.jpg (859x1024, 106K)

FUCK YOU, MAN
TOMORROW IM HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH THE JUDGE I WORK WITH AND I MAY BE EXPELLED FROM MY TRAINEE PROGRAM, BUT IM FUCKING FACING
WHATEVER THE FUCK IS COMING

>WELCOME OBLIVION
>LET THE PAIN BE THE SOURCE OF STRENGH

FUCK YOU CHRISTIAN

but free will does exist

Attached: 1518515545018.png (500x500, 77K)

>Trying to base a manga off of real life

OP thinks free will is free achievement.

This is the best argument against it.

While I believe there is only one path of the universe start to finish, your experience and perception do not change.

So will you unearth the part of you that rages against the hollow imminent abyss? Or will you hide behind the façade of believing that a few random molecules that exploded and started the universe were waging against you from the start?

kek

looks like you were predetermined to be a NEET

I am a champion.

I was born too tall, with too narrow of shoulders and not enough hormones to achieve the ideal physique.

And then I started lifting. I realized that lifting, like life, is a marathon.

You become what you do. Your achievements are based on the work you put in- yes, there is only one timeline, but that doesn’t change the fact that those who work the hardest longest get to reap the most rewards.

I have been lifting 4+ times a week for years and achieved being the biggest dude in the gym (6’4” 250@10%)

Last New Years, I decided I wanted to be the strongest dude in the gym. My total went from 900-1100 in 6 months and I’m going to pull 5plates off the floor in less than 2 months time.

I’m 6’4”, 260@15% bf. I may not be pound for pound the strongest person, but in less than 4 months, I will be the 2nd strongest person I’ve ever personally known. And 6-8 months after that, I’ll be #1.

I never sought truth, meaning, or relief. I just wanted results. A long time ago, I committed to being the best. I committed to 6 heavy lifting days a week, innumerable calories, unfathomable amounts of meat, and ridiculous amounts of supps to get me there.

I can’t win a competition right now, but I’ll soon be able to. I’m not going to not succeed. To succeed, I need an uncountable number of heavy reps which I’ve already committed to doing. I need to consume more than 1 million calories in the coming year which I’ve already committed to doing. And I need to sleep 2700+ hours in the next 12 months, which I’m already doing.

I don’t have any trophies yet, but I am a champion.

a long time ago

Attached: 1529826489592.jpg (640x636, 95K)

Kek, based post

Free will doesn't exist but that's not really how it works.

>years of lifting
>belown1k total
You’re a joke

>3k calories daily
>7.5 hours of sleep daily
Go for more, for your size 3k is hard cutting

I AM OVERCOMING MY NATURAL PROGRAMMING. I AM MAKING IT. I HAVE BECOME A MACHINE. I CANNOT BE STOPPED NOW.