>Phenibut

>>Phenibut
Good product that does what it claims, or snake oil?
Worth it?
What does Jow Forums think?

Attached: Best-Phenibut-Powder__14621.1522345440.1200.1200.jpg (600x600, 31K)

enjoy your withdrawals

My phenibut came in Thursday and I took it pretty much all weekend . Today is my first day off and I've felt fine. A little foggy headed but no anxiety like everybody said.

I know about the addiction risks, but i assumed taking it in the recommended doses would be safe. I don't have enough knowledge about the product which is why i want to get as informed as i can. Is withdrawal so bad that i should not even consider trying it?

What did you experience user? How much do you take?

Its been 7 days today for me and im thinking of taking tmw. I normally take 2.5 g two times a week. I feel empty but im not sure if its the withdrawl or just me in general.

I'm not going into huge and boring details, but the WD for this is 10x worse than a raging benzo addiction. Like, it's fucked.
Take it as often or as infrequent as you like, but if you take it with ANY FORM of consistency, you're gonna develop a tolerance. Plus it's only good for about three uses before it completely stops doing anything noteworthy.

If you gotta do some memeshit powder, stick to oxiracetam and pramiracetam and aniracetam and shit, they actually do something and don't make you shit yourself when you eventually get over it.

I don't think you get any withdrawl side effects if you just take it once or twice per month

that shit occurs only if you take it everyday for weeks

Where do you get this shit in Australia?
Apparently it's classed in the same category as heroin.

I've used benzo's so i can't imagine how bad it must be if you say it's 10x that. Thanks for the info user, i will probably be staying away from it. After all, if some magical product sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't or it comes with a fuckload of side effects.

quick run down on "oxiracetam and pramiracetam and aniracetam?"

What about kratom?

Attached: 51f62ecf1219db4540ee4dfcd5096ee56710df05f94a437541663adfa6afd06d.jpg (754x800, 316K)

Okay cool man, think whatever you want. You asked, I answered, and now you argue. you're clearly not gonna listen to what I have to say, so do your own research, or suffer the consequences.
>dont say I didn't warn you

No it isn't, and if you're too dumb to import it from a website I'm not going to help you.

Honestly man, in a nutshell it's this:
First dose, holy fuck this is great! it's like being drunk without the mobility impairment or cognitive defects
less than 10 doses: its okay, nothjing like the first dose
less than 50 doses: it does literally nothing

I came off a 200 x2mg clonazapam a week habit easier than I came off a month of using this intermittently. Like, I literally shit myself.

In theory it's good shit, in practice just avoid it. and I am a real chemical lover.

Been wanting to try it for a long time but i can't find a site that looks 100% legit. Truth be told there are so many varieties of the thing that i didn't search enough. It's supposed to be the equivalent of weed without all the negatives

they're nootropics. they make you feel smarter and good.

Dude, THAT bad? In that case my mind is made, thanks for taking the time, it was really helpful to hear from the perspective of someone who has had experience with it and knows the negatives. I also have a tendency to abuse stuff, so this is for the best

>Okay cool man, think whatever you want. You asked, I answered, and now you argue. you're clearly not gonna listen to what I have to say, so do your own research, or suffer the consequences.

so, even if I take it once a month im goin to get the withdraw effects?

It's nowhere near as bad as a benzo withdrawal. I was on daily benzos for 4 years, doctor prescribed. But if you have a tendency to abuse stuff, you should stay away. It's honestly not worth getting addicted to something like this.

It's an actual drug that works. Take low doses, it functions like a stimulant. Take higher doses, it functions like a depressant.

This shit is retarded: there are MORE side effects. Kratom is an opioid (as in a drug that effects opioid receptors in the brain.) It builds tolerance and dependence independent of nearly all opioids, which means it's fantastic for getting clean or reducing your tolerance. Once again though, can't stress this enough, this is a (weak) opioid. You can get addicted. You can die. Both of those outcomes are EXTREMELY unlikely, but research your fucking drugs before you take them.

Also in certain members of the population it can cause splitting headaches.

Wtf I literally just buy it from smoke shops here in California. 99% of them carry it.

Maeng da = stimulating
Bali = downer-ish

Though the difference is honestly not that much. Take it 5 days a week usually (for about 6 months straight now) and never had withdrawals.

If i lived in the us then i would, unfortunately in europe it's not common at all in shops

were you taking the benzos as prescribed or abusing them? my reference to benzo withdrawal is aimed at recreational abuse, I shoulda made that clearer.

it's one of the worst withdrawals ive ever had, but to be objective I was probably being a dickhead with my doses.

do whatever you want, you're clearly a genius.

you know you only get withdrawals when you stop, right?

this stuff turns me into a sociopath, tons of fun desu