Hungry all the time

I swear to God, sticking to only 3500 calories is hard as fuck. I can barely focus on anything because I'm just hungry. It's not even like a "my stomach is empty" hunger like I'm not eating enough fiber or fruits and vegetables, it's a "my stomach is full but I haven't taken in enough energy" hunger. What am I supposed to do about this? I'm 6'3" and 187 pounds, if that makes any difference.

Attached: perfection.jpg (500x500, 89K)

Eat more.

>I try to eat 3,5 kcal a day

If this isn't bait, trying intermittant fasting.
Im on 1700 cals, which was hard asf before
But now that i eat between 12-8 its easy.

I took that approach last time around and had to cut really hard to unfuck myself. I'm gaining about a half a pound a week, isn't anything faster than that just supposed to be fat?

Eat more.

Attached: dasjsa.jpg (1987x1216, 661K)

Oh fuck me I did not mean to post that. Wrong image.

Attached: chad.jpg (800x450, 61K)

You could have metabolic syndrome, or some other problem

If your diet isn't shit go see a doctor

Look mom, he's presenting

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 37K)

You done gooft

wish i had this problem OP, i can barely be bothered to eat more than 2k calories a day, its a real chore to eat that much, either that or expensive as fuck if you dont cook everything yourself

>i can barely be bothered to eat more than 2k calories a day
eat tastier food?

>expensive as fuck if you dont cook everything yourself
just how poor are you?

i eat good food but i guess its just mostly because im busy all day that i dont eat that much, skip breakfast and lunch because it slows me down at work (physical labor) get home from work try to eat a big meal, prob 500-1k calories, let food digest for about 2 hours, hit gym for 1-2 hours come home and protien shake+another 1k(ish) calorie meal then pass out and do it again.
guess i should try an eat in the morning and lunch but it fucking sucks doing labor when your full, just makes you tired and slow.
and fast food gets expensive quick lol, 5-10 dollars a day in eating out turns into 2-300 a month ontop of at least 200-250 for regular groceries, not really that smart for me to spend money on when i make 1500-2k a month and have about 1200 in expenses every month

eat a big ass salad and drink a bunch of water with your meals. it will make you feel fuller

i envy you, i struggle to meet my daily calories
>wake up 9 am
eat bowl of cereal+milk
>noon
eat nature valley bar
>go to gym, back around 3
drink protein shake
>8 pm
eat dinner, tacos/rigatoni/chicken breast etc
>in bed by 11

how the fuck am i supposed to fit more in? i feel stuffed all day long

>6'3
>187 pounds

why cut

ummmm maybe this seems obvious

why not eat more/bigger portions?

like increase the size by ~10% a week until you hit your caloric goal

or add a 4th meal/snack

I struggle to get my daily calories, I'm just never hungry and the food I do eat fills me up for several hours.

Also semi-related question: how bad is it that I just had 1000 calories (most of it was from a weight gainer/protein shake I made) right before bed

>1000 calories

what is your weight, height, and if you know it your body fat percentage?

also, how energetic/tired to you normally feel and what are your goals?

probably caused by insulin spikes. what are your macro ratios?

Attached: 1345281005144.jpg (600x400, 22K)

6'0"
167lbs
Not sure what my bf% is but probably around 13-15% give or take

And I usually feel fine throughout the day and my goal is really just to continue getting bigger I was 135lbs in January

I'm not cutting, I'm bulking. It was way worse when I was cutting, I'm talking binging every 4 days or so by the end of the cut.
Also just binged on roughly 2,000 calories, fuck me up.

Jesus 6' and 135lbs, fuck you're skinny

Ok, well you're never gonna gain on 1000 calories a day average.

You should really ensure you're eating enough protein and fats (or you would build muscle) then you can make up the rest of the calories in fats, protein, or carbs (complex preferably)

Start by measuring how many calories you consume a week (be accurate and fair) then increase this by ~10% per week while you lift weights.

I think you might have misunderstood me or I just wasn't specific enough, at the moment I'm getting around 3200 calories a day but sometimes it's really difficult to eat that much and today I was busy so I didn't get much chance to eat so I had the 1000 calories a little while ago so that I could meet my calorie goal.

I've been gaining weight like I've been wanting to (135-167 in 6 months) I'm still skinny but getting better. Really all I was wondering was if having so many calories right before bed is bad for me.

oh yeah, sorry that was me not remember the entire thread.

You don't need to be super consistent in calorie intake on a daily basis. If it averages out nicely over a week you're probably doing fine.

I find that if I eat a fuck ton one day and then restrict calories later to balance it out, my gym performance goes to shit. So I don't necessarily know if I agree with you though.

>3500

When I lost 36kgs of fat, I was on 1500-1800 calories a day.

>Eating 3k is hard
You fuck, I eat 1.3k and I want to fuckin die

You guys seem to be under the impression that I'm cutting. I'm not, I just made this thread because I still feel massively restricted despite being in a calorie surplus.

>sticking to only 3500 calories is hard as fuck.

not really, when i started monitoring my calories and restricting to 1800 a day it was only hard for like a week. If you make good choices on what to eat you'll feel full.

>I'm 6'3" and 187 pounds
Arent you painfully thin???

Attached: 1529942872770.png (484x636, 478K)

I developed a borderline eating disorder when I got into the game, ayyyy
155 was my lowest. Eventually I said "what the fuck am I doing??", dirty bulked up to 197, cut down to 181, and am now trying to not be a retard about this type of thing anymore.

>into the game,
???
Whats the structure of your current diet and dont fucking lie

I used to fast every day, but I only do that when I'm cutting now. 3500 calories spread throughout 3 meals and maybe a snack if I'm feeling bold. Gaining about a half a pound a week. I personally think I'm so hungry because I'm still at a low weight for my height, but I'm trying to get to a higher weight the smart way and don't want to rush it like last time.

187lb at 6'3 isn't really that low

>6'3" 187 lbs is painfully thin.
>A BMI of 23.4 is painfully thin

Think I found the Southerner.

Just stop eating bro.

Attached: 1522554731628.png (900x771, 70K)

BMI really doesn't apply to athletes, especially people who lift weights. Someone who's 6'3" should be at least 200 pounds just to look healthy.

You turd I mean the macros, like what do you eat.
Do you redditors not fucking lift weights???

>Spending summer working at startup
>Have no social life other than with the guys Im living and working with, decide it'll be a good time to escape skelly mode by lifting (almost) every day
>Start at 6'1, 150lbs
>After 3 weeks I'm at 165 lbs

I'm gaining a crazy amount of weight, still not really much fat though. Is this weird? Is it ok? Lifts are all going up since I haven't lifted properly in like a year, and I feel great

This is from yesterday.

Breakfast:
7 eggs, half an onion, 1 cup of oatmeal, 1 apple
Lunch:
16 oz Chicken breast, frozen bag of brussels sprouts (steamed), 1 apple, glass of whole milk
Dinner:
2 bagels with peanut butter, 6 eggs, 4 apples

Macros were 357c/134f/236p
Like I said, it's not like I'm not eating enough fruits and vegetables, fiber, or fats, I can just feel the absence of energy in my stomach and I'm hungry all the time.

>complaining about eating 3500cals

Mate i eat 2000-2500 a day while lifting fuck off with your bullshit.

Dude just add in more.

How do I know exactly what your physique looks like from this post.

Gahhhh but I'm gaining half a pound a week already

Op i've noticed if eating freshly cooked food you will not get as hungry vs eating food that's been cooked longer than 5 min.
Also try eating food that can be eaten slowly like yogurt. It's all about self discipline.
Also this hunger is usually due to you burning more energy and the body wants to get it back. Try to eat high protein foods like fish, meat, and beans. Don't fall for the protein and fiber powder meme. Actually get the stuff naturally.
I lost 8lbs doing the same thing you did without working out.
No breakfast no lunch get home at 6pm, cook 1 chicken breast and a salad. Eat some fruit later at night like a watermelon. If i got more hungry i would just slowly eat Fage or trolli gummies.

Then why tf are you complaining about eating too much on a bulk