Let it be known this exercise is a fucking meme...

Let it be known this exercise is a fucking meme. I did this shit for an hour today as hard and fast as I could and I barely felt anything and barely broke a sweat.

Anyone have any good running alternatives for cardio, just to give the ankles a rest occasionally?

Attached: rowing-photo.jpg (1280x649, 173K)

elliptical

cycling

>running alternatives for cardio
Kek, you fail. Running is the best bang-for-buck cardio you can do, nothing compares.

Jump rope retard

doesn't compare.

boxing

Attached: 1525575330686.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Running is legit the worse bang-for-buck cardio. Hiking with a 40+lbs. pack, long distance loaded carries, and swimming are far superior.

lol i soak these guys wIth my wake when im driving my boat

lmao quit lying on the internet brother.

Stairmaster

Idiot running is the most bang for buck. Cycling or swimming for non load beating

Were you born this stupid or do you practice?

Stairs or swimming

running is one of the most damaging that cardio activities you can do to your body. It also often leads to extreme addictions that lead people to drop real fitness routines in order to kill themselves with running I even seen it get so bad that people will do it every single day I would recommend a boarding and heavily it's a pretty sick state to live in

Are you talking about rowing?
Unless you're an athlete you're obviously bullshitting. No one can do it as hard as they can for more than a minute tops. And that's Olympian level.
Rowing is the best cardio exercise; both for steady state cardiovascular fitness and fat burning. You're literally a fucking faggot if you shit on rowing.
>I barely felt anything and barely broke a sweat
Sure thing faggot.

running for the sole purpose of running is so fucking boring, nice "hobby"

unless he used a rowing machine at 0 weight in which case sure he could do that but still makes him a faggot

>I did this shit for an hour today as hard and fast as I could and I barely felt anything and barely broke a sweat.

Attached: faggot.jpg (600x337, 50K)

>hour of rowing
>not broken

then you're a bitch at rowing, don't blame the exercise for your lack of intensity

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

>hiking with weight
Good for muscular endurance but mountain running is the better cardio. You should be doing water carries in addition to your cardio, not as a substitute.

Maybe.
Lowest setting on a really old rowing machine would still be hard to go all out on for an hour because the drag factor only mimics the resistance you get on the water.
Either way OP is full of shit and rowing is one of the best sports esp if you're old and don't want to put strain on any joints.

>I just tried rowing for an hour
>I went as fast and hard as I could, but I didn't even break a sweat.
>Let's all just call rowing what is: a meme exercise.

OP confirmed for assblasted Persian. I'm sure you'll get all the cardio you need while running back to Susa.

Attached: tmp_11606-Pers rm Grk 1_zpseapdu3nc1670593020.jpg (480x338, 62K)

Kek, Mediterranean cuck thinks his rowing is hotshit

Btw Nord master race for rowing

Did rowing when i was 15. Tough but rowing machine is tougher. And lifting morderately heavy is even tougher.

enjoy your slipped disk mr. operator

I'm sure you looked like a complete fool rowing as well

You're a fucking idiot.
Set the drag factor on the erg to about 5-6 (you can find the drag factor in the settings which should be about 118-122, same resistance as water) and do a sub 6 minute 2k. Then come back here.

>I did this shit for an hour today as hard and fast as I could and I barely felt anything and barely broke a sweat.

You didn't row shit you faggot

>thinking if ur not sweating ur not burning cals
your retarded look at the infographic.

Attached: 0af54689ceda145520bf36aeff4d3f13.jpg (640x640, 68K)

>OP hasn't responded
>People still falling for this bait
>Not saging
Rowing is easy to maintain for an hour if you do UT2/1. I've tried skipping but my HR immediately goes really high and I could never maintain it for more than a minute or two. It might burn more calories per hour but good luck doing it for more than 5 mins tops.