Without being dicks, can you link me the articles why keto is bad for your health...

Without being dicks, can you link me the articles why keto is bad for your health. Ive only been doing it off and on for a couple months, it seems to be the only diet that helps with my headaches. But you guys have got me a little concerned about it. Will it honestly fuck my health up? Im really only doing it to stop my chronic headaches. If you guys have another diet plan that help with those im all ears. Otherwise please link me all the cons of keto and the pros please, if at all possible the most non biased you can found would be great, i tend to stay away from the crazy pro keto sites because they are to convinced that there are no draw backs wich in my opinion there has to be right? This is my health we're talking about i want to be as informed as possible.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-01-23-10-30.png (1080x1920, 2.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/diet/news/20081212/no-carb-diets-may-impair-memory
jan.ucc.nau.edu/exs150-p/150HOhighprotein.pdf
physiology.org/doi/abs/10.1152/ajpgi.00539.2010
europepmc.org/abstract/med/8589783
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/1108558
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It isn't bad for your health.

/thread

Sarcasm?

No

if you can't take what people say, with no hint of sarcasm, as not being sarcasm, then don't fucking ask people. fuck you.

This.

Reddit.com/r/ketoscience

webmd.com/diet/news/20081212/no-carb-diets-may-impair-memory

It may, but it seems to make plenty of sense especially when I have known people to experience memory loss from a keto diet. And no, it's not because they ate at an extreme deficit while doing keto.

Attached: DCg0AMfW0AADIap.png (702x648, 600K)

keto is a fad diet. Carbs don't make you fat, more calories than you burn do. Cutting out carbs just makes it easier to take in less calories, that's why people think it works. it's the same principle as the no fat diet that was popular before keto. People thought if they didn't eat fat then their bodies would burn stored fat for energy, but it doesn't work like that at all, people were just eating less calories, that's why they lost weight. Carbs are essential because it makes glycogen and humans use that as their primary fuel source. When you deprive your body of that, you are not letting it run at it's full potential.

Faggot I recognise you from other threads. You've been given more than enough info on the negative side effects of keto diets. You have some sort of medical issue, go see a doctor and an RD instead of reposting the same shitty threads on Jow Forums

Who the fuck is saying its bad for you.

At the end of the day user, you can have a bit of carbs. You don't need to be 100% ketogenic. The reduction of inflammatory carbs is the best you can do.

Dude it's Jow Forums. Literally 80% is sarcasm. 10% troll 9% just fake bullshit 1% honest people giving truthful advice. Stop being such a salty asshole.

>wants to reduce inflammation
>eats a fatty diet
Whoa, so this is the power of the DYEL

I literally posted 1 other thread a couple days ago. Thats the only other time ive ever posted here. There was only like 4 articles and the rest was you bickering with everyone. Im asking others for what ever info they have. Dont like it dont view the fucking thread.

Salty fucking crybaby. Kill yourself fag.

>get info on why it's bad
>yeah but i'd like info on whether it's good or not
Just be honest and say you want someone to confirm your bias and tell you it's good for you. Dumb cunt

If you've been doing it "off and on" then you haven't fucking been doing it.

You either do it or your don't fucker.

Literally no bias. Post whatever info there is. I'm reading all arguments on it. Jesus why are you so fucking pissed about a simple question. Either post what you have or fucking leave. While your at it go get laid and calm the fuck down faggot

I've been doing it for 2-3 months and then go off for a week or two.

If eating carbs hurts your head. Dont eat them.

Most people shilling against it are vegans, because their entire argument for veganism being healthy is based on the idea that sat fats are bad. Keep that in mind

>carbs are essential
Then explain how I did a 21 day water fast

Why are people on this site so fucking angry all the time? Is it because your anonymous? Or are you all just this angry all the time? Go out and get laid, smoke some weed or dink alcohol. Do anything that will bring you joy in you pathetic hate filled lives. Jesus fuck its not healty to be filled with this much hate

you just starved the fuck out of yourself, bro. it isn't a miracle of science that you didn't die, but what you did isn't fitness related

>having chronically elevated cortisol levels is healthy
More cortisol = more estrogen
It’s a fad diet promoted by brainlets for fatcels who don’t want to accept CICO

I bet you felt like shit the entire time. If you say you didn't, you're lying to yourself and you know it.
>Also I never implied survival is impossible without carbs

I was fine bro not going to say it was easy but I was able to work the entire time without issues

>I have no idea what I’m talking about
The post

>be annoying cunt
>stop being an annoying cunt
>omg y r u all being like this?

>i read blogs and listen to youtube chiropractors
>i'm smart :^)

I’m def not smart but your original comment proves I easily go around you

>i'm smart because the people selling me shit say so :^)

>keto is a fad diet. Carbs don't make you fat, more calories than you burn do.
That's the whole point of keto tho. People don't deny that calories make you fat. Keto makes it much easier to not overeat.

If only there was any scientific evidence about how eating mostly fat can be bad for your long term health. If only there was some sort of huge amount of papers related to human and mice who eat mostly fat and the various effects it has.
Well, I got nothing OP.

Go back to normiebook you piece of shit.

The same thing can be achieved by eating mostly unrefined plant foods with high water and fiber content. Plus that is actually good for your health. Y'know the bros where mostly right. Brown rice, broccoli and some lean protein

Whoa stop making sense faggot. This is Jow Forums, you need to push memes, ideally multiple memes at once, like an extended fast interspersed with keto refeeds.

Well show some studies on keto diets you sarcastic retard.
You haven’t read a single thing on high fat, low carb and low sugar diets. You’re referring to high fat, high carb and high sugar diets aka standard amerifat diet.
The misinformation on this board is hilarious

Go find OP's last thread where keto diets were examined in the studies posted. What he said was 100% right. It fucks with your neurochemistry and as was said in the previous thread that's not the end of the conversation on why keto is bad, it's just one factor.

I like how you take a big swing and a miss assumption though. Even though it's anonymous you should still feel at least a bit stupid for being so wrong and presumptive.

Here you go retard who can't search for himself. Have some specifically about keto since you're so bright.
Summary of logical reasons: jan.ucc.nau.edu/exs150-p/150HOhighprotein.pdf
Rats getting fucked up: physiology.org/doi/abs/10.1152/ajpgi.00539.2010
Cognitive impairment 1: europepmc.org/abstract/med/8589783
Cognitive impairment 2: jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/1108558

Now you'll probably spew some shit about how "but X logical conclusion isn't mandatory!" for which I can also get you the studies, although you should be able to find them youself if you have any amount of brain. Then you'll probably spew some garbage like "but high LDL cholesterol isn't bad" at which point you can fuck off for wasting my time.

Is whey isolate safe for keto?

>certain types of food cause different effects in the body (more cortisol = more estrogen)
>somehow still believes in CICO when your own post proves it wrong

Whole food, plant based diet would be your best bet OP.

CICO I say again.
When you’re in ketosis your in a fight or flight state with increases adrenaline, ofc your going to have elevated cortisol levels(stress hormone) chronically with this shit diet and higher estro as a result in the absence of ENOUGH carbs

>inb4 muh estrogen blocks fat burning
Look at the austwitz dudes that were in ketosis, they had no problem tapping into fat stores

hey faggots your studies are garbage
>1
>give rats nothing but fat, no carbs/protons
>omg they get a fatty liver
>2
>feed fatties nothing but energy drinks
>they feel like shit after 1 week and dont feel like doing a dumb IQ test
>weeks 2-4 they are fine again
>3
>feed fatties 1/4 of their normal caloric intake for a year
>fatties mad as fuck for lack of donuts and soda
>fatties always in bad mood when they have to take your dumb EQ test

Im not even gonna go into keto flu, water weight loss, electrolyte balance problems you will have to deal with when you put fatties on keto after 30+ years of eating SAD.

faggot

Attached: 1502404575311.jpg (710x359, 47K)

Obviously on the fast you used stored up energy... I fasted a few times and yeah you are energised etc. mentally, but you are no where near your physical prime.. carbs give you both mental and physical peaks

and then you crash

How about a source to a legitimate scientific journal

I only eat carbs/grains our ancestors ate, oats, rice, bread, wheats. I don't eat any processed carbs (rarely), so idk what this crash meme about carbs is

>muh grain eating ancestors

your ancestors were slaves on starvation diets

Attached: Ynk0s4E.jpg (1394x871, 327K)