Does anyone believe what this dude is saying?

Does anyone believe what this dude is saying?
Not hating, it's just that he says a lot of fancy words and calls it science. It's kinda suspicious.

Attached: jeff.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJD3WyAyzzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

one of the best fitness people on YouTube

He's one of your best references on youtube

>he says a lot of fancy words and calls it science
He says a lot of science words because he is a doctor. You're an actual retard so you think it's suspicious because you are stupid.

He uses a lot of clickbait but 99.99% of what he says is true since hes a doctor and a professional athlete trainer.

The guy he has been training still looks DYEL. Why take his advice for anything other than his physio stuff?

you're a retard. you were told why. process the information and fuck off.

After adjusting my form to this guys advice my lifts are always way more effective. A lot of his advice can be counter-intuitive though.

His client is natty and probably has sub par genetics. He is making progress though no doubt.

>roidhead
>best fitness

nice bait

One of his lower back pain videos helped me a lot. Same with a few of his shoulder pain stuff. I think on a video by video basis he's pretty great, but overall is running out of stuff to do.

because that guy is natural maybe?

also he's tall

tall people have it even harder putting on muscle

youtube.com/watch?v=NJD3WyAyzzE

He looks like he's never picked up a weight. Even for shit genetics tall natty that's pathetic excuses.

i think he is perfect for anyone who is starting out at the gym, watch like 5 of his videos, pick like 8 exercises and go do them. other than that hes not for strength and size building more just athleticism for someone who gyms 2-3 times a week for "health"

keep telling yourself that

he looks pretty good

low bf too

I'm not saying he looks bad, but he doesn't look like he lifts. If you want to look like that just do cardio and maybe some push ups now and again.

>he doesnt look like he lifts

because he doesnt use roids?

Yeah he's natty limit /s

Yeah his videos are great to watch if you need info on a specific topic (e.g. Anterior Pelvic Tilt), but if you actually follow his advice on essential exercises you MUST do every day, you're gonna be in the gym for 6 hours. Meanwhile he says you shouldn't be in the gym longer than an hour and a half at the very most.

maybe his goal isn't the "natty limit", but to stay healthy at a comfortable weight and with a body he is happy with?

he doesnt eat jeff doesnt believe in surplus

sometimes he says things that makes sense, sometimes he talks some real bullshit. take it as it comes.

Same shoulder and hip mobility been very helpful

>he is a doctor
lol

>hes a doctor
lol

lole

his advice is good, he just delivers it in a cringey clickbait style and drags his videos out for monetization purposes

can't really blame him for that but it makes watching his videos annoying.

Thats why I just stopped watching his shit altogether. Csnt stand clickbait in muh subs.

His videos are great, so I don't care that he's an egregious fake natty.

Thats the problem with fitness youtubers in a nutshell. Try making a fitness video every few days for years. After a while you pretty much discussed everything there is to say.

But you want to keep making money so you have to sperg out some bullshit every now and then.

Jesse is about 5’10.

>Try making a fitness video every few days for years. After a while you pretty much discussed everything there is to say.
just look at Jow Forums being constantly repetitious for validation of this. there's a lot to say (e.g. on programming, combining barbell training with sports, nutrition, etc.), but it's not well-suited to youtube. or image boards

Any youtubers who can even compete?

He's a natty, an old man, low BF, and genetics play a big role in how big you get

yes, I believe in it because I tried it and it helped me a lot
I'm talking of course about his injury prevention/rehab stuff, not those meme lift variations

>it's just that he says a lot of fancy words and calls it science. It's kinda suspicious.
also
it's either a bait or you plainly stating that you are a retard

i like him but the amount of videos and infos he drops is so large that it becomes troublesome to find what you need

>roidhead

Based on what? This 150ish pound man isnt displaying any signs of steroid use that i can see.

Jeremy Ethier

Full Name: Jeff Cavaliere
Weight 185 - 195lbs (83.9 - 88.5kg)
Height 5'8" (172.5cm)
Age 43

Jeff is on roids CONFIRMED!

Attached: natty-limit-metric-final.jpg (2572x1897, 1.3M)

>le meme chart

hm

He's an ugly horsefaced jew. Why would you trust someone like that?

He's 100% natty I mean just look at his bacne at age of 43

Attached: Capture.png (987x476, 516K)

He's 165 dude.

this is so wrong

you don't actually believe somebody 6' at 8% bf is going to be nearly 205 lb, do you?

you won't go above 190 lb at that bf