Male Grooming General MGG -acceptable outdoorwear edition

You do groom down there don't you Jow Forums? Or are you just a hairy mess with encrusted shit and cum particles?

Discuss forms of grooming and what you do/want to do.

Attached: 61ySVdkA0KL._UX522_.jpg (522x522, 20K)

Any answer except for shaving the balls and trimming the rest is wrong.

every 3 weeks buzz cut whole body including balls

i only groom beard, nose and ears, arm pits once in a while, but i'm monk mode so i don't have to bother with the dick, balls and scrotum

Does it ever catch?

I go full Hollywood. AMA.

This. I also shave my ass crack and ass as it feels more hygienic. My ass cheeks aren't even hairy but still I prefer nothing and so do girls it seems

Groimg down their consist of cutting down to a one in summer and a two in winter, including the arm pits. Everything else gets to be free to grow how God intended.

>anything hairy must be a dirty mess
Ever heard of a thing called shower?

This, the patrician choice

Cope
o
p
e

How? I was just asking if the blades catch you fucking pleb

Are you a gay peadophile?

I got really fucked up on lyrica one night and let my gf shave my balls with my old beard trimmer amd she nicked my scrotum amd blood was everywhere.

yes, but most of the time it doesn't, the angle is important

Shave my chest, belly, nips weekly

Shave my ass and balls/pubes every other month

gf likes it bushy like the ancient greece statues
I just shave my balls and trim/shave it a bit on some spots too like around the cock so the hair doesnt go over my dick

I did that once, but spent too much time jacking off because my ass felt like the smooth ass of a woman

>monk mode
Explain?

I just randomly waxed me a landing strip a while ago and now I have a hearty laugh whenever I see my dick.

10/10 would reccomend!

i need a better alternative than pic related, which is too aggressive to use the foil part safely

Attached: 81vy2wFbEgL._SX522_.jpg (522x325, 25K)

Do you guys shave around the butthole? How did you do it? I sweat loads so wanna reduce the amount of friction I get as I tend to get itchy around the crack when the sweat and hair dry. Plz no bully.

sugaring.
Like waxing but cheaper and better.

Kinda related but I finally did it.

There has been a lump on my scrotum for two years and today I drunkenly cut that fucker open. Lot of blood and puss but the bastard is now gone.

Basically my routine consist of shaving my head and belly every week, and shaving my balls every other week. I'm kinda scared to shave my ass because I don't wanna fuck it up and end up having a cut in my asscrack.

Attached: 1529979681870.png (500x352, 215K)

Best way to get rid of nipple hair? Shave or tweezer?

Havent properly shaved ass ever, rarely shave dick/balls

Its a jungle down there, my personal shaver thing doesnt do shit

>acceptable outdoorwear
kek, WTF is that?
Tempted to get one to prank my gf for our beach holiday.
What term do I even have to search for to buy that thing?

Not pursuing any female attention, just working on himself

shaving balls and shaft, otherwise yes

>not sharing pics
you will never make it, surgeon user

I wet shave all of it. I leave a little downy patch above my penie, using an electric shaver.

Basically i lather everything up with shaving cream for sensitive skin. Get a decent razor(no bic desposable ones) and shave carefully, never pulling the blade side ways or you'll slice yourself. I then hold the head of the razor and, starting at the bottom of the crack/anus, shave up and out. Keep doing that then lather up abit more and go the opposite direction. You should be able to feel on approach of your butt hole with the razor so you wont blindly slice into it.

>shaving the balls and trimming the rest
Besides just going with the no-maintenance option that certainly is the most common way, but if you can rock 100% smooth or even , why not go for it?
If you like it and your gf (or bf) likes it, why should you care what others think about your choice of pubic hair styling?
Man up and rock the look you want!

t.womensmagazine

what?
What has a comment on male pubes to do with a womens magazine?
I was expecting the usual cuck or sóy comment, but that confuses me greatly.

This is the routine I used to do:

>Waxed my belly button and created a consistent line for my pubes to start below where I'd wear pants
>trim pubes down with a 1 guard
>wax the exceed pubes on my penile shaft

I'd do this every two weeks. It was the ultimate grooming routine. The compliments from girls were ALWAYS there. My privates looked amazing, lads. I'm telling you it was worth it.
Now a days I just trim everything with a 1 guard and a 0 guard because I'm in a relationship and lazier.

How hard is it to shave your balls and does the stubble suck?
Like shaving bare? Doesn't the stubble suck?

---

What do you guys do for nipple hair?

Attached: Wings.jpg (605x902, 104K)

I was going to buy the Norelco Bodygroom. Is that a good trimmer?

Just buy what hairdressers use. The razers with the multiple numbered guards. They are not expensive and much more powerful and consistent than those stupid chink trimmers.

>does the stubble suck?
It does.
Stubble is the worst.
Hence if I'm removing stuff, its either trimmed long enough to not be an issue, or it gets waxed away.
Now I just need my gf to wax. Because the only thing worse than a stubbly ballsack on yourself is licking a stubbly slit.

Listen closely user

Shave, with a beard trimmer, most of the pubes away, Don't make contact with the skin, just try and get as many of the longer hairs off. They can remain as short hairs, that's fine. Just get rid of the short stuff

Next, grab a disposable razor. Nothing flashy, Bic 3 blade will do. Rub on shaving gel (this is all best done in the shower), get it all over everything. Balls, dick, wherever there is hair you want gone

Next, get shaving. ALWAYS WITH THE GRAIN. Against the grain is only gonna lead to ingrown hairs, itchy private parts, and unsightly red spots. Shave with the grain in short, gentle strokes. Rinse hair away from the blades after every stroke or so

I tend to do this in the shower. Takes a few goes with the razor, and sometimes I need to re-lather the gel (you can use soap etc if you feel it'll work better, but as long as you don't let it inside you, you should be OK unless you're super sensitive), but for the most part it's pretty straight forward.

Give yourself a solid half hour the first time, just so you get everything perfect and understand what needs pulling (pull your scrotum around the place - and honestly, getting hard can help). After a few times shaving like this, you'll get used to it and be able to do it damn quick

Enjoy

hahahahah i dont buzz shit and feed my cock to my gf, sometime I dont even shower and if she complain I tell her to stfu.

you guys are all fucking faggots and should be ASHAMED of being called men.

this goes completely against my personal experience.

I lather up my nutsack and shave like normal. Don't make any sideways movements and don't press too hard. I use the same multiblade razor I use for my face and it works just fine. Never had an issue since doing it this way. The never against the grain rule doesn't apply to the nutsack. It helps if your nuts are cold because then the skin is tighter.

That's all there is to it. I don't like shaving the upper pubic area. Plus, a little hair down there is aesthetic

I too larp as a toughguy on the internet.

Attached: behave!.jpg (720x528, 48K)

Interesting read. My gf already suggested that I get rid of some hair, so I guess I could give it a try.
What's your preferences on the opposite sex?
I recently developed a slight fetish for landing strips.

If you shave anything other than your ballsack, you are fucking gay.

The big homo is when men shave their chest or stomach. That is he absolute gayest thing a man can do short of sucking a million dicks. Only one thing can surpass it; a man shaving his legs. That act transcends gayness, and you should promptly kill yourself if you do it

best option imo for body grooming is just to use a beard trimmer, or a body groomer with a beard trimmer design. those philips body groomers with the foil cut too close and you end up with spots and ingrown hairs ect.

theres a few trimmers on the market that cut far closer than regular beard trimmers but still dont actually run against the skin so you don't get the problems of shaving. wahl has a zero overlap blade on some of the new trimmers they're releasing which cuts to 0.2mm vs a standard 0.6mm blade. I use a panasonic ER-GK60 which is real good for shaving your ass. the norelco one blades also cut to around 0.2mm and they're cheap as fuck.

source: i work in a shaving store and literally talk about shaving pubes every day

I just use an electric razor with a guard

>landing strips
>fetish

I hate people who use the word “fetish” for anything they like.

What to do about farmer's tan and keratosis pilaris?

Hence the added "slight"

Shaving your ass make your farts louder because they can't slip out.

I manscape down there. Right now I'm rocking a heart shape that the ladies love :^)