Trying to look really good shirtless?

>trying to look really good shirtless?

Why? Unless youre trying to compensate for being ugly or poor, physique is lowest on the list of things women care about

Attached: ba0a863fc353e4857ff09b460c4a895a.jpg (594x779, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19558447
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18211175
journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/2158244015605160
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21767032
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.464.4631&rep=rep1&type=pdf
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00289173
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933005/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>le lifting for women meme
we lift so other men can admire and be jealous of our magnificent bodies and suck our dicks

>Not lifting for proof that art comes from suffering

Why trying to do literally anything to improve yourself?
Women won't like you anyway

Because there are lots of ways to improve yourself that would make women like you, like having a fat bank account. I'm not saying you can't workout, I'm just saying that working out beyond the point of being slim is worthless

t. doesn't actually know or speak to women

behind face and height, body is in the top 3 of things women care about most. Money will get you laid too, but you'll still get cucked by the fit poolboy.

i am ugly and getting in shape is the only thing i can do so i can atleast say that i tryied before i shoot myself in the face

I lift because as Chad, the athletic body poolboy will outslay the skinny poolboy
>believing in some fit memes to guide your life

Thats totally wrong though it goes:

1. Money
2. Funny
3. Social skills
4. Face/hair
5. Height
6. Fashion
7. Physique

helps if you don't care what women care about and lift for yourself

cope harder fatboy

>lift for yourself

Thats the dumbest shit Ive ever heard. What is lifting for yourself? You want to jack off to your buff bod in the mirror? Be really good and picking things up and putting them down?

By that logic why do any hobby?

Also just the mental and physical health is reason enough to do it.

Cope

Weight lifting is a hobby? But you dont learn anything or do anything fun?

I workout cause I'm a baker and it honestly helps plus, my soccer game has improved, great stress relief and yes it does help you get laid.

>physique is lowest on the list of things women care about
What about men tho

t. dyel who's too weak-willed to actually start improving himself

it really depends what we are talking about, a hookup or a relationship?
but i think you are undervaluing how shallow most people are, seriously think about it, if you dont find a girl attractive in pretty much the instant you meet her you write her off almost right away unless your drunk and desperate or something. women are the same way

what do you mean by that? you learn discipline, you're improving your physique, health, balance, strength. it releases dopamine, it makes you feel better and it makes you a better person, as long as you balance it out with studying and work. there's literally no downside. what are your hobbies? how do you spend your free time?

You're a moron.

When I was in university, I worked as a bartender. I've watched hundreds and hundreds of approaches, successes, failures. You might not want to hear it. You might want to cover your eyes and run from the truth, but here it is -- when women are prowling for dick (not to be confused with hunting for finding a beta bucks provider to leech from) -- they don't give a shit about your money or how funny you are.

If you are relatively tall, have an attractive face, and are in good shape you're good to go. I've known some cold slayers, racking up body counts higher during college than most of the retards here will reach in their lifetimes. Guess what? Most of them were just genetically gifted frat bros. Not particularly bright, not rich, not funny, and socially graceless. Clothing? Average dudebro stuff.

Keep coping if you want.

I couldn't agree more.

agreed. best thread of the day

>Face/hair
>4.

disregarded

Status
Looks (includes face and body)
Money

This is the order of importance. It doesn’t matter how good looking you are women won’t be attempting suicide when you die just because you look good.

Case in point, xxxtentacion. Ok looking, I give him a 6/7, Uber Manlet, black (not racist but I know some of you guys think you have to be white). Yeah throw all your theories out the window and save this. If you’re not status maxing you’re doing it wrong.

Youre sample size is bar hookups?

Are you implying that is an accurate representation of how to acquire a woman?

Is this a fucking joke, maybe if you want a promiscuous idiot.

>Fratbros hooking up with sluts in a bar is how I base my future courting of women

When you graduate college, which frat your in or if you have access to your dads beach house are inconsequential

>physique is lowest on the list of things women care about

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Xxxtentacion had a super aesthetic face. Women don’t care about the body, as long as you’re not fat, or Aushwitz mode. It’s really all about the face

not him but
imagine coping this hard lmao

>Are you implying that is an accurate representation of how to acquire a woman?
In this day and age?
Yes lmao

>your sample size

You mean sample population. Yes, my sample population is college bars and parties. But guess what? Turns out the same shit applies after college too.

I'm a private investigator and bail bondsman now. A huge portion of my work is handed to me by attorneys working divorce cases. Wifey going off and blowing up her marriage by fucking some stud isn't just a meme.

When it comes down to it, women's most primal motivator is physical attractiveness. Alpha fucks, beta bucks absolutely applies in the real world and women happily cheat on funny, financially secure men every day with good looking losers.

Sorry that this is how you had to find out women work, but if you didn't get the memo, human beings are programmed to want the best genetic deal they can get. Height and attractiveness are a proxy for good genes. It really is that simple, and women really are attracted to Chad.

1. Face/Hair
2. Height
3. Social Skills
4. Physique
5. Fashion
6. Money
7. Funny
Fixed for you.

>it's a lookism poster pretending to do anything but stare in the mirror and cry on Internet forums post

this
no homo though

BAsed

>being in this much denial

hurrrrrrrr lol women don't care about looks!

Because microdick

1. Face
2. Height
3. Social skills
4. Funny
5. Money
6. Physique
7. Fashion

Just keepin it real

1. Face
2. Height
3. Physique
4. Fashion
5. Social skills
6. Money
7. Funny

I'm a good looking shy autist and get laid all the time.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19558447
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18211175
journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/2158244015605160
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21767032
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.464.4631&rep=rep1&type=pdf
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00289173
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933005/

Attached: 2CD62D2335F64741AD55D541593DB0D4.jpg (220x220, 4K)

>Unless youre trying to compensate for being ugly or poor...

there you go, retard

>funny even being on the list
>you actually put it as number 2

You should stop listening to what women say, and watch what they do instead

> watching a movie in which some character stabs another
> girl i'm sleeping with says "oh shit, she knows what's up"
> i reply "that is correct, she does know what's up"
> girl says "you're funny"
It's true, looking good can compensate for constant overt sperging.

>that is correct, she does know what's up

Attached: girlslaughing.jpg (586x434, 71K)

i dont get it

I don't understand anything of that

The number of insecure retards on this board is hilarious. The obvious, crippling self esteem issues are kinda sad tho desu

fuck this
if your goal isn't to look like pic related, you should unironically kill yourself

Attached: 1513502288850.jpg (541x767, 161K)

>implying your face won't look better if you have lower body fat and more muscle mass in certain areas

Attached: 1530123972210.png (433x361, 124K)

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

I have shit social skills, no money, an average face and girls in my friend group are always feeling my arms and talk about how fit I am. I'm not even that impressive, just around 5'10 150 lb probably 13ish% bodyfat. The physique is no doubt one of the biggest things a girl will look at when it comes to attraction

i lift to be the biggest alpha in the room

Attached: 1510251795139.jpg (1200x800, 621K)

Based Nutman poster