What is Jow Forums opinion on this guy

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WjytEso-c6k
youtu.be/MJiQVbqH9aM
metcap.com/,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=WjytEso-c6k

Attached: Glass_bottle-range1.jpg (1680x870, 162K)

Gay RuneScape tier name
Looks like he thinks he's a rockstar but doesn't have what it takes
Obviously has a good routine he looks balanced roids or not

Douchelord

I watched the whole thing, and honestly hate the faggot doing the video more than kinobodyman. He seems like a hater.

lost at intermitent faesting

Guy has some fair points but he's wrong about IF - it changes the way your body processes food for the better

i thought tommy wiseau got jacked from the thumbnail desu

So, sorry for being a lazy cunt but what's the ;tldw?

He is but its all for your entertainment. Guy is pretty funny

Body for ants

this
what an absolute boring salty jelly faggot

Basically he is just trying to maintain his inheritance lifestyle so he doesn't have to sell the house. I found a PDF of one of his programs. It seems to be unapologetically proud of being broscience. Nothing particularly unique that you couldn't find out anyone else who has been successful at IF or lifting.

Pretty decent approach to a lot of things. I don't know if he has the greatest scientific knowledge, but he haw great client body transformations to show. He's doing mostly general population and trying to get people into fitness so he keeps things simple. Also preaches intermitent fasting a lot which in my opinion is a game changer, however ot might not work for everyone as not everyone is the same. He also ads some anecdotal pilates exercises to his videos to improve core strength which i also think is useful and prevent muscle imbalance in most begginers, one thing i liked in particular that hr preached, is that human legs should be trained for running, jumping etc rather than bulking them to look like a cicada, so in his vids most of his leg training routines resemble the leg training you'd see in taekwondo athletes and martial artists in general. Long story short he's decent for some advice if you consider yourself a gen pop fit person and not a buff elitist who looks downnat everyone first chance. As for the people who say he's a douche etc, he might be, i wouldn't know, but a mature person should be able to take in the information and judge it based on the objective statements in it, rather the person who gives it

Downloaded his program from Jow Forums a few months ago. Anyone here sharing?

well, he's the dude that introduced me to IF, found his stuff couple of years ago when I was 20kg heavier. It was a game changer for me but other than this, he has nothing else of a value to offer

A narcissist who makes money off of less intelligent narcissists.

How the fuck am I supposed to eat at a surplus if I do IF? Now that it's summer, I am bulking on 3200kcal, but I should be bulking on 3500 at least for good results. It's just too hot to eat this much.

You can drink one or two glasses of juice my man. If you can't eat your calories, drink them

Honestly, i did IF for about 8 months and it was the period of my life where i had the most clarity, best body composition, overall feeling good, mental and physical health in all aspects. It was really hard the first few weeks but you once you adapt you will feel amazing. Plus, my fasted workouts after eating heavily the last night, were my best performing workouts for some reason. That being said, not all people are the same. Everyone should try IF and see if it works for them at some point of their lives, but if it does not, move on and find what works best for you

This is the better parody
youtu.be/MJiQVbqH9aM

Top kek

tldw:

>hurr durr kinobody likes fizzy water and I'm mad because he's flashy with his shekels

When you were doing this did you lift early in the morning? I’m considering trying IF because I’m rarely hungry in the morning, but I’m bulking and it’s a pain in the ass already to get my calories in eating throughout the day.

I get the American Psycho parody thing but is Kinobody actually a richfag?? Does he actually live in that house and everything?

>Kinoparody
LOL

yes

Possibly. He isn't making that much money from his program and youtube shite, but I think his family had money before that.

Also, you can rent houses like that at relatively affordable rates since it turns out selling mansions isn't that easy and property taxes on mansions you don't want anymore are a bitch. So he might actually live there, but not own it outright.

>Also, you can rent houses like that at relatively affordable rates since it turns out selling mansions isn't that easy and property taxes on mansions you don't want anymore are a bitch. So he might actually live there, but not own it outright.
Luxury cars as well. You know why many muslims in Europe drive very good cars despite being the underclass? They lease it (with money earned by not so legal ways generally but that's not the point).

looks natty, gives some decent advice
still can't stand listening to him

>looks natty
You know what this is?

Attached: d615938c51e28ba18d135dff599e214d1d9543b9a870d368dce6f0c29ff1813b.png (1492x1080, 785K)

You realy took some time to write this gonna be honest i think you are kinobody himself hahaha
> Wouldnt be even surprised if it is you greg

Attached: received_10155456962356843.png (595x585, 227K)

I F I S A M E M E
F

I
S

A

M
E
M
E

Why would anyone inject there?

His dad was a real estate mogul and he inherited the house and money.

lmao this was funny

this one is even better, damn

>His dad was a real estate mogul and he inherited the house and money.
I googled it and mogul is pushing it. His dad founded and ran this company metcap.com/, which rents cheap (ghetto) apartments.

pls share his program

Yeah not paying this faggot a dime

actually, he did not inherit the house. soeone else in his family inherited. he never, ever mentions his mom, she's not in a single photo at the mansion either. his grandma, uncles, dad and sis is all he talks about. I think the mansion is either his uncle's or grandma's now. his father also left hism no money. from what I gather, neither he nor his sis inherited anything, but the person that inherited it is in good terms with them. his sister does live in the mansion, he stays there from time to time but he lives on his own apartment.

his father was big on letting people fend off for themselves, so I assume he left the money with the uncle or grandma with a bunch of rules to keep an eye on the kids until whenever.

>actually, he did not inherit the house. soeone else in his family inherited. he never, ever mentions his mom, she's not in a single photo at the mansion either. his grandma, uncles, dad and sis is all he talks about. I think the mansion is either his uncle's or grandma's now. his father also left hism no money. from what I gather, neither he nor his sis inherited anything, but the person that inherited it is in good terms with them. his sister does live in the mansion, he stays there from time to time but he lives on his own apartment.
That means he's essentially a poser. Not surprising.

wtf i love this faggot now

>You know what this is?
those are moles you dumb natty

Obligatory.

Attached: KinoBodyVAlphaDestiny.png (2518x1024, 345K)

>man this guy hates someone else's videos so much he does a whole video about him
>he seems like a hater
these are the retarded children roaming this board

I can respect his work ethic and his physique. Personality-wise hes a pretentious douchebag like most youtube fitness personalities.

if you go back and watch some of his older videos, they're really cringy. his newer ones are like discount idubbbz

kek, don't know who that kinokid is, but this is good stuff

>thinks he's Batman, has the mental age of an 8 year old
LMAO