Wearing a mask

Honestly, I hate working out in public gyms. I know the whole stigma of "people are staring at me and judging me" is just inside my head, but I still hate it. The only 24/hr place near me is like, a 45 minute drive away.

Would it be stupid to wear a mask while I'm at the gym? Nothing fancy, maybe like a stupid/creepy looking mask that just barely covers my face. Maybe like a Spiderman mask, or even a full-body spandex suit.

don't care if the employee's know who I am, but I just feel like I'd be more comfortable doing that.

Attached: fdPYNm0.jpg (720x705, 84K)

ngl thats pretty autistic user, you could try wearing a doctors mask though

That will get you way more looks. Just stop being a faggot.

If you want people to look at you, a mask is the way to go.

It's autistic as fuck, I'm aware. I just have no other solution to beat the stigma of working out at a gym in public and this is my first solution.

Even something as simple as this Mask.

Attached: uOCZnu0.jpg (400x400, 8K)

what the fuck is wrong with weebs? What went so wrong in your upbringing that you're too scared to present your face in public?

This, people will constantly be asking you why you wear a mask

I mean, I wouldnt care at that point. Nobody would know me. We have a guy who works out in a onesie every now and again, and it's like, a Panda or something.

I'm not fat, but I'm not shredded either. I just want to hide myself until I "fit in" and look ripped like everyone else and then I'll have no problem showing my face.

I just hate walking in looking so lesser compared to everyone. I dont even want to work out, I just want to leave.

The best way to go about this is to wait until Halloween, then come in with the mask and people won’t think it’s too weird. That’s your in and then just keep wearing it every day

If this is not a high level trolling attempt then you need to see a psychiatrist. I'm not even meming.

>ripped like everyone else
90% of people who I see at the gym look like shit

>animeposter

Smh damn white people

Just be a hoodielifter like everyone else here with anxiety

I wear a ski mask and carry around a black duffle bag full of work out clothes, protein powder and pre workout. No one ever asks me how many sets I have left even if the place is packed. Although, for some reason, police officers like talking to me while I lift but it's nice to see our men in blue actually take the time to lift.

Fuck these idiots itt, OP. Just do what you think is necessary to make gains. If that is a mask, then go for it. You are much more confident than these dyels that try to make fun of you or tell you to not reach for the stars. Just do it, bro. To each their own.

Buy one of these, you can say it's for functional use.

Attached: elevation_mask.jpg (700x492, 82K)

>If I pull that off will you die?

>the stigma of working out at a gym in public

Attached: WIN_20170208_01_07_12_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Tell me about OP, why does he wear the mask

hoodie+go at unpopular times
best tip is to get a trainer, he'll be like your personal guard dog

If people weren’t meant to go to public gyms they wouldn’t be made in the first place

>buy home gym because they were for sale
>go to public gym anyway because they exist

>I know the whole stigma of "people are staring at me and judging me" is just inside my head
It's not just inside your head. People do stare and judge. Just be confident.

>hate working out in public gyms
>start wearing masks during workout
>only go to the gym in the early mornings or really late
>tfw people call my phantom of the gym now
>anxiety had never been worse

Attached: image.jpg (575x324, 77K)

> Being this autistic
Jesus user
Just deal with the anxiety. Having a mask will just make you more anxious and you know it.

If you're swole, do it.

I wonder if these pedophile animes are merely a symptom or actually the cause of mental illness like this one

Attached: 1527532653815.png (1106x1012, 728K)

A Spiderman mask will be fun and no so autistic. Go for it.

Cuz he’s a faggot

Literally everyone will look at the guy wearing a mask. The majority of the people at the gym don't want to be seen other than thots and the 5% of guys. Just have to nut up and learn to be comfortable in the environment. If you want to go all psychological hang out there (lounge area or light cardio) for a bit and not work out. Then build up a standing over time and do things bit by bit. No reason you have to start your regiment immediately or even all at once.

No one cared who I was before I put on the mask

Tell me abput the autist, why does he wear the mask?

anime originates in people without a good fatherfigure in early age or later after hard trauma

underrated

hat and shades are all you'll be able to use without being a total weirdo
people who wear those altitude masks are weirdos but you could try that
>people are staring at me and judging me
>do something abnormal like wear a mask
this is the most retarded logic, by the way
like 2+2=5 status

When you take it off, do you do flies?

this
no

>what are parachutes

wear a really loose hoodie, they stare at you because youre swole

im not reading your nitpicky muh social situations post if you post anime girls along with it.
cuz everybodyx knows thats where u rpoblem is

I used to want to wear a mask like op but because of severe social anxiety and bad acne

please hang yourself

you could wear that face flu mask thing that people wear to avoid getting sick at public events and people would think your germaphobic or something but its better than them thinking your a psychopath

> Nobody would know me

nobody will ever know you user.

I hope this makes it into the new year's comic

> wants people to stop staring at him
> his solution is to use a prop that will definitely make people stare at him

u n i n t e l l i g e n t

Attached: 4club.png (186x270, 3K)

There's an autistic Russian guy who wears a training mask at my gym. Best case you'll just be a gym character, like gym thot who never lifts, fat personal trainer, etc.. But seriously, get help. Nobody will care who you are until you put on the mask.

try to realize it doesnt matter if they are staring at you if you are doing everything correctly. My lifts are pretty weak, but im glad im not shitty form half repping 2 plate squats like the dumb jock over on the other side of the gym. You can bet your bottom dollar My bar path stays over mid-foot unlike those cucks.

Ever since taking the blackpill I exclusively go outside wearing masks to show my submission to Chads and avoid frightening Femoids

Being a horrifying monster is just the lot of the Incel

Attached: 1D905910-E959-4083-89D9-7DEB7EE7BB35.jpg (720x480, 53K)

Wearing a mask will literally do the opposite of hiding yourself. Nobody gives a shit about you.

>I just hate walking in looking so lesser compared to everyone

Take note of all the fat people around you first and then work out. Jesus you have problems.

wearing a mask in the gym wil most likely cause more staring. either get home gym, or get over yourself.

Being trash and then fixing yourself up will get you a lot of positive attention. And even then, nobody gives a shit if you're trash at the start. Just don't be an autist on the machines.

well op its just something you gotta deal with.

anyways. you are already wearing a mask. not a literal one, but these people do not know your name, or where you live.. etc. at most you are a fellow motorist on a road. those people unless they come in at the same time as you.. will forget all about you in no time at all.

i mean i am a bit autist too, but idgaf what randoms in public see of me. tfw fit girls do lewd excercises while staring at you. you could have it worse op, you could be a tall, handsome fit autist.

BANE?