That 16 year old dyel that just bicep curls for 35 minutes, then leaves

>that 16 year old dyel that just bicep curls for 35 minutes, then leaves.

Why do these pussies exist? What they hope to achieve?

Attached: 1508199132155.png (645x729, 62K)

They wear hoodies or tshirts all the time anyway so they think that arms are the only thing you can see.

Projecting? !!Cope alert!!
We are defcope 1

He just wants to make it everyone starts somewhere fuckhead

Attached: 89AAB7AF-6DD5-4560-B4CB-BB4B6F5C16C0.jpg (680x419, 34K)

big biceps
also
>that 18 year old boomer that does Phrak's GSLP because "it's the most efficient", finished in 40 minutes and gets out and has had the same body for half a year
It's me, I'm the 18 yo boomer
Help

Curls are a full body exercise if you swing enough, take the curl bro pill

I call those "clean and curls"

>tfw that 16 year old dyel used to be me

I'm a 19 year old boomer doing the same program but I've made considerable gains over the last few months. What are you doing wrong?

same.. and after including warmups, drop sets and some accessories i end up spending an hour and a half at the gym

>That 25 year old boomer who follows a routine

They are just ignorant to proper training and you are a projecting asshole. You are obviously a dyel yourself or a massive insecure faggot to make fun of them rather then assist them. Beta

boomers can’t call themselves boomers

Attached: 5ECC861F-12E0-4E22-A0D3-95820130EE1F.jpg (640x519, 41K)

he's probably on the second half of the year

do you fucking idiots even know what a boomer is? You see what others write and use it without even knowing what it is, making a fucking fool out of yourself

t

Attached: 1530328366412.jpg (383x453, 50K)

Shut the fuck up you boomer

Attached: 1530387535088.png (680x585, 245K)

>that summerfag who tries to bench the same weight as you right after you are done and almost dies

and I bench like lmao 1.5 pl8

You realize that those 16 year old Chads get way more pussy than you'll ever get? They do few curls just to show off, they already look great without working out because of superior genetics. I know you hate young guys because they live better lives than you did and you're most likely above 20. Your life is over grandpa. Nobody cares about you. Life is all about being young and attractive.

Why would you bench 180 lbs? What's your gender and age? Are you underage? Were you born noticeably weaker than others?
Please explain yourself.

cuz I was doing it for reps

Please answer to my post above. I need more information. Because it's very unusual for healthy man to bench such low numbers.

t. dyel

>"it's very unusual for healthy man to bench such low numbers."

tfw can barely bench 130lbs

Attached: 57117b4f4b559.jpg (700x700, 68K)

Keep working, ignore him, he's probably a troll.

nah suck my dick boomer lmao

Kill yourself my man, 180 is alot for an aspiring skeleton

Eat more

t.boomer newfriend

If you were bullied at school that doesn't mean you should bully kids now lol. Just help the fucker out. Be /ourguy/ not just an ass who makes fun of fucking children.

*SNAP*