Are they gonna survive?

Are they gonna survive?

Attached: baldwin 24 hours hunger strike.jpg (820x734, 187K)

Hope not.

Are they going to stop pinning TRT for 24 hours too?

nigga 24 hour fasts are good for your health... they wouldn't do it otherwise, this is just some PR ploy

Alec Baldwin is a good actor, also yes they will. 24 hours isn't too long

These rich assholes piously go on a hunger strike for people that literally just want gibs in another country.

Can you imagine being this much of a faggot when you’re an old man?

i fast 22 hours every day, it's ez lol

these people need to die

>not wanting to be in a warzone is greedy

Attached: IMG_0302.jpg (252x200, 13K)

Fpbp

>not eating for 24 hours

Is that supposed to be difficult?

don't think I've ever watched a movie he's been in.

you probably did but just don't remember

You have never seen the departed?

If not it is on netflix.

Pearl Harbor

>warzone
you actually believe the jewish lies retard?

>you actually believe the jewish lies retard?
ah, i see you're just an idiot then. please refrain from responding to me any further with that brick you call a brain

Attached: IMG_0839.jpg (254x199, 21K)

Go to Reddit

>Being this new
lurk moar and post boipucci

you're such a stupid cunt

>24 hours is a hunger strike

Attached: 1530100892652.jpg (480x480, 110K)

A war zone? South of our border?

What fucking war is happening in Mexico or other Latin countries? These people are literally just escaping their own shitty civilizations

There were times I was forgetting to eat for longer

Lmao you guys this is fake news. They're doing it for Yom Kippur and decided to put an SJW spin on it lol

It’s totally not a shithole, I mean it’s a WARZONE where savages skin each their alive and a corrupt government is controlled by drug cartels but it’s mot a shithole :D we need more of these people to make our country into a not-shithole :DDDD

Attached: 24 hour hunger strike.jpg (634x837, 114K)

I dont even give a fuck about the reasoning, but 24 hours is such bitch tier, I did a 40 hour fast on a whim a month ago

>loose
he can't afford to lose brain cells either

>Im still going to eat food because no one will actually know if I do or dont

>Normies act like not eating for 24 hours is a big deal

Attached: DgU_ogzW0AYLGHJ-orig.jpg (764x713, 90K)

Mission impossible?

>24 hours

Attached: 4fc[1].jpg (248x252, 10K)

hunt for red october

staggering isn't it

"I forgot to buy food on Saturday evening so I have to wait till the shops open on Monday morning." - Political Statement.

They're americans, so yea.

Lmao I remember doing 30 hour fasts for some church thing as a kid to make us think about hungry people and then we'd do volunteer stuff during it. How is 24 hours even a big deal? Lots of people do OMAD and exercise/work fasted daily, but these old faggots think 24 hours without eating is a long time?

The Cat in the hat?

So rich cry babies throwing a tantrum on the internet is supposed to get what accomplished?

>tfw just finished a 5-day fast last week

Those fatties are weak.

Why do they think Politicians care if they stop eating food for 24 hours?

"Oooooh Alice Baldcuck you look so hungry here let me pass legislation to import 100000 mexicans so you can eat your next meal."

>AmeriSHARTS think not eating for 24 hours is a big deal
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And then after the strike they go back to their gated communities hire these illegal immigrants to landscape their properties for pennies on the dollar?

Only fat fucks would call a 24 fast a hunger strike. And Alec Baldwin's career would be dead if it weren't for the same man he openly mocks for publicity brownie points. Fucking celebrities and their misplaced protesting. Want to protest police brutality on blacks, that big divisive issue? Let's take a fucking knee during the celebration of the one fucking culture that we all share, instead of maybe taking a knee in the endzone to interrupt your own personal moment, instead of taking a knee outside a policestation. Celebrities are fucking stupid and so are the people that follow them for a moral compass.

Title is absolute clickbait though.

hopefully not

I hope trump tweests something to balwdin after the fast like "wow alec, you're looking healthier"

does OMAD count as 24h hunger strike? Are they allowed to drink or what?

>america is so fat that their hunger strikes only go for 24 hours
you cant make this shit up

Attached: 1530480852846.jpg (613x587, 11K)

Fasting fags got no gains

First i thought 24 days and was impressed. But 24 hours... Only in murica

What warzone did you mean? How bad is it there?

No cunt, they are greedy.
They do the same shit in every country they're allowed to live in. They're all fucking useless cunts who scam the system for multiple incomes e.g disability, single parent, carer payments while running a kebab store evading tax and selling drugs/steroids on the side.

get some taste

Attached: dvmjxqrdu1dyqfbbrsgr.jpg (1100x688, 146K)

I liked him in 30 Rock

>24 hour
WOW HOW HEROIC!

My fix to illegal immigration.
Amnesty to those who are below are able to lose a certain percentage of body fat, or gain a certain amount of muscle if they're skinny; periodic check ins to make sure they haven't lapsed. All others who can't get thrown out.
Only those who really want to be here and have the focus/will power/intelligence to do so will be allowed to stay. Benefits include importing a ton of people that have learned the value of health, shifting overall culture away from fatty fat fatties, and pissing off HAES.

Pretty hardcore desu.

People go 24 hours by accident. Is this real?

My man!!! Best sales speech ever!

a warzone and a shithole carry VERY different meanings you brainlet

As the son of an immigrant I fucking HATE how libshits keep using "immigrant" as a catchall to include illegals.

Fuck America honestly. This sick country is on its way out of the global stage and it's a good thing.

Attached: IMG_2861.jpg (400x600, 71K)

>Mexico is a war zone
>but we don't need any security on the border

The fact that people like you exist is proof that America has more than run its course

Can you really call it a hunger strike if you precede it with a two course 'last meal'? Some people eat less on OMAD.

I've never understood the whole taking the knee thing. In british culture kneeling is a show of respect.

they can die, no visible impact on the world...