Lacedaemonism

>date the nicest girl I’ve ever been with for 3 years
>she’ll give you the shirt off her back >always asks if people are hungry so she can feed them
>supports people’s dreams and efforts all the time
>feels compassion even for social outcasts & gruff people
>find out my old foster brother got into a car wreck
>visit him and reconnect, feel bad for not interacting much since I was in high school
>seeing him in such a condition broke my heart
>tell my gf that I hate feeling helpless like this in life and kinda unload about my emotional distance with my loved ones that I wanna close
>don’t bawl but shed tears over it
>she becomes distant herself as time wears on
>about a week and a half ago she takes me aside and tells me that the time we spent together has been amazing but she just doesn’t feel the same way about me anymore and can’t bear lying to me about it
>I gracefully bow out but sulk a bit when I’m alone

I know it’s my fault for breaking the illusion that I’m made of stone, but I just wanna understand WHY it is this way? Every time I express my hurts or weaknesses women walk away from me.

Attached: B6F2C6EA-F156-4190-A591-B32C9F336339.jpg (597x436, 62K)

Because that's how unattractive a weak man is to them. She needs you to be her rock. You wouldn't tell your children about your emotional weakness. Find a group of men that you enjoy the company of and who can support you in tough times. Don't ever cry in front of your woman.

FPBP

It's because other people benefit from her maternal instinct. Her man otoh, will benefit only from her womanly instinct. Understand the difference between the two, and act accordingly.

>>supports people’s dreams and efforts all the time
>>feels compassion even for social outcasts & gruff people

>is not able to realize you're going through a rough time and support you

You either went full whiny bitch mode, in which case is your fault, or she was a hypocritical basis thot

Never, NEVER cry in front of your woman. I don’t care what happened, do not fucking cry, it’s gonna start a spiral of consequences that will result in you eventually breaking up

man this shit's stupid. Yeah you should try to hold it in and remain staunch but it doesn't mean that when you're at your weakest and falter a bit the cunt should just leave you bcuz lmao ur such a pussy xDDDDDDD

Brainlet. What could you possibly gain from crying in front of your girl? You want her to cradle you and let you suck her tits while you blubber on about not being close to your family anymore? She can't be the mother figure for you and still find you attractive. If someone fucking died or something, then excuse yourself for a moment, go have a cry, wash up your face and make yourself presentable again, and resume normal interaction with your woman.

Attached: 1529608586991.png (557x305, 193K)

When did you breakup? and if a woman breaks up with you they usually plan it weeks/months in advance. There is usually more to a break up than what seems to be on the surface, maybe talk like civil adults in retrospect so you can learn then go no contact.

yep, even if your mom died and u cried, she would unconsciously think u're a pussy and leave u later on

Biggest facts in this thread.

>but it doesn't mean that when you're at your weakest and falter a bit the cunt should just leave you
>should

There's that word! It's not about how things should be, its about how they are. I personally agree with you wholeheartedly, but it doesn't change the reality of the situation.

It’s not because you’re showing emotion that causes this. It’s the fact that you show emotion so comparatively late in the relationship. You went from “made of stone” to tearing up in front of her. Obviously, she wasn’t going to handle that well.

if your woman leaves because you cried in front of her then she’s not worth your time.
t.femanon

>It’s not because you’re showing emotion that causes this.

Sorry, but that's not correct. Any sign of weakness at any point is bad news.

You say that, but you don't actually believe it. Your monkey brain will make you think less of a man if he shows any weakness and that's a fact.

>>>fuck off

Happened when I wept over my dad dying

Jow Forums is for the whiny virgins

You don't wanna your gf to act like your mother, neither does she. However, you shouldn't go about it justifying her break-up because you cried once. If you're at the point of crying, cry, but don't make a big deal out it - that's don't bring up motives, don't ever make a conversation out of it, and it will fade away. It's not that bad if it happens once or twice in a lifetime.

But, if she tells you that she's not feeling the same way as before, and then you feel the need to come up to here to rationalize and post about it, you're likely either missing something on the big picture or being a plain wuss.

> Find a group of men that you enjoy the company of and who can support you in tough times.
That's a good one.

Is this thread full of people who have never actually had gfs...?

It's frustrating and it's so difficult especially as an adult when most of the time you spend together you'll probably be pretty tired and low energy.

Fortunately my gf likes it very very rough and getting the gloves on a beating her about (without injury) when we fuck solves the problem.
She really encouraged me to chill out and be weak around her and she loves it in a nurturing way but your spot on OP its not worth the risk.

More difficult for me because I have bipolar disorder but I think that's hot an exciting to her that I can hit highs and lows mid sentence and am a very violent spastic retard.

Guaranteed an obese virgin is typing this.

And lmao that you're all taking his advice.

Then post the science that says so faget

>male bonding painted by zog media over the decades as "homoerotic"
>male spaces invaded by attention-seeking thots
>males brainwashed into believing (((opening up))) to partners is healthy and "what REAL men do"
>female lizard-brains react with disgust
>(((media))) wonders why men are turning against them

>barely have emotions
>haven’t cried in years
>only feel anger before gym
At least you had a gf. Haven’t had one since freshman year of college 7 years ago.

Shut the fuck up dude

Thank you for your insight sir. The brainwashing is real. We need male only spaces again? How do we achieve this?

Itll happen to u too someday kid

Heh. Wrong. Post body.
t. gym twink

good posts

"P..post body...but I'm not going to post mine"

Women don't like twinks. Now we know why you have bad advice.

Post body.

Attached: Snapchat-1952158631~2.jpg (446x784, 41K)

Ive literally never gone more than half a year without a gf since primary school.
Why would I want to be with someone who isnt strong enough to support me emotionally as well? You are setting yourself up for failure if you want to be a fucking baby sitter to your significant other

dyel?

Um...

>D-dyel?
>Doesn't post physique

Attached: 1530119374322.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

>doesn't post back
>muh y-you g-give bad advice!

Well played user you showed that fag

Holy fuck good thing she left you. If your emotional connection was that shallow, good riddence. All you fags saying you can't be vulnerable in front of a girl means you only date shallow thots.

I think the only thing he showed was that he doesn't eat enough

fpbp

this is not about normative ideals but about reality. reality is that women will leave you when they perceive any weakness if they believe they have better options.

>reality is that women will leave you when they perceive any weakness
Lol

when i was 23 i flew across the country to visit a 20 year old girl at her college (she's from my hometown) and i got drunk and straight up sobbed to her about how beautiful she was. needless to say she was less than impressed.

THIS.

What type of unreliable whore would "lose their feelings" about someone after they cry. Especially after 3 years.

OP, women have this thing where theyve convinced themselves that love is this emotional response that '''needs''' to happen. And so when the emotions go away, it just wasnt meant to be. Then they convince themselves that they felt this way for months, because theyre stupid and over dramatic. It doesnt matter that they just fucked you and bought you food the other day...out of love...theyll find some excuse to prove that they were deceiving you.

To be honest. I dont know why theyve convinced themselves that love is only chemicals, but my gf was the same way where life had to be a certain way and for some reason I wasnt giving that to her. Its really shallow and lowered how I valued women.

My path way to the solution was horrible and Im afraid Im going to get fucked over any minute. Thats actually why I started lifting. Basically I just held on and asked her to stay and give me a chance. So for the rest of that year, she berated me and treated me like shit. Just openly talking shit about my flaws and how much she wanted to break up with me. Id tell her something and forget about it (like my plans for the day) and shed accuse me of lying to her. Shit like my car breaking down in the middle of the wilderness and her instead of helping me, played videogames and told me I was expecting too much out of her. Then she threatened to leave me again.

The only reason I held on was because there was something inside her that I knew for the previous 2 years. Something that wasnt like that and loved me and was my best friend. An entirely different person. I just wanted that back.

Anyways OP, just leave her. Its not fucking worth it unless you want a year of torture.

She wasn’t shallow, I just fucked up and slipped

Thats really fucking shallow bro. You need to be able to trust and rely on those you love.

>She really encouraged me to chill out and be weak around her and she loves it in a nurturing way but your spot on OP its not worth the risk.

What is is about women that they want to make you less attractive to them? So fucking conniving.

>How do we achieve this?

I wonder...

Attached: 1529239647385.jpg (992x574, 248K)

>trusting women
>relying on women

Perhaps the two most egregious mistakes a man will make in his lifetime. Odd that we're wired to be this way.

>women are reverse sharks
Why even bother going outside when I can learn everything about women on Jow Forums?

In practice it’s pretty much a test to see how much of a little bitch you are. They don’t even realize that they’re doing it 95% of the time. They have to be sure that you’re not faking it or slowly turning weak. Like testing the city walls to be sure that an attacker tossing a pebble won’t send the whole thing crashing down.

>showing any bit of emotion is slipping
This le redpill meme has led you guys a seriously twisted fucking path. If you never expect the woman you love to actually give you a MINIMAL degree of emotional support you will set yourself up for failure the rest of your life.
This whole thread reeks of guys with no dads or psycho moms

No dad AND psycho mom reporting in

>If you never expect the woman you love to actually give you a MINIMAL degree of emotional support you will set yourself up for failure the rest of your life
Not really. Your mother is the only woman who will ever really love you unconditionally even when you cry. Even so plenty of guys are unlucky and get defective moms. Love unfortunately flows down, the adoring type of unconditional love. Parents love kids, husband loves wife, kid loves pet, etc. The best a man can hope for from a woman is her fleeting respect and hero worship. That’s just the way it is. Not seeing how this means you’ll “fail” in life.

>guys with no dads
Guys without dads are usually pussies with emotionally incestous mothers that unconsciously try to mold him into a beta as spite against the alpha who left her. Or if she’s a complete trainwreck non-parent then he’ll grow up completely feral. My parents are good people, and I love my mother. But I know that if my dad ever pussed out in front of her she’d dump him. I used to think he was mean for yelling & mocking at me whenever I cried “like a girl” but now I know he was just trying to prep me for a cruel world.

That's sad to read I feel for you. I recently met the nicest girl I've ever been with aswell, she's really good looking and has a shit ton of stuff in common with me and I've been really confident around her but I don't know how long it can last. I'm scared to go to hers to fuck because I have fordyce spots on my dick, they're not contagious and they're pretty normal but I think she's gonna think I have an STD or somethin. I've pushed girls away before because of this but I really don't want to lose this girl, she makes me feel so good

Attached: 1496460133758.png (1022x731, 643K)

Rule of thumb with women, pretend everything is good or neutral even when it’s not. They’re like kids. If you freak out they freak out.

Obviously depends on the woman... contrary to popular belief, they're actually all different.

Crying has gotten me out of trouble with the missus a few times in the past. It activates some nurturing instinct inside her. Need to be careful though, dealing with women is always a balancing act.

:(

You just need to find the right one, unfortunately they probably don't exist...

Attached: CCx1z9Q.jpg (1068x1071, 154K)

Express your feelings to the squat bar. Use them to make your self angry and rage squat a PR.

>damn feels lift the most weight

>implying that was written by a woman

That's what the second part of the sentence was for.

Attached: 1530524658991.png (441x520, 255K)

Holy LARP that’s fake

I don't think she dumped you for the reason you think she did. If she did... that's a deficiency on her part. What you're describing is an stereotypical enabler. What she really need is an addict that completely depends on her for support. If you're not that... it's not going to work long term.
TLDR you're better off now

Male only gyms, call them guy heaven