What does Jow Forums think of myprotein?

What does Jow Forums think of myprotein?
I have been using it for some time because it's cheaper and i don't have the money to spare for more expensive brands, so i bought a 5kg when they had a discount. Is it legit?

Attached: 10530911-1804357599175947.jpg (600x600, 17K)

Proton is fine user. I hope you got Banoffe flavor.

it's protein, what the fuck do you expect

So far so good for me. Vanilla is the best flavour imo, mix it with milk and it tastes like ice cream.

Great value too, discounts make it even better. I'm at uni so it fits into my lack of money.

With so much shit about amino spiking etc going around and the specific brand being relatively cheaper i thought i might as well ask here to confirm the quality

I got chocolate brownie. Tastes great even when mixed with plain water. Thanks user i'll keep the banoffee in mind for the future

When i bought 1kg of whey protein they sent me the bag and five days later another bag arrived, no charge, nothing on their site, just randomly gave me double of what i ordered. Hope you get lucky too

I'd say so. I've bought the regular whey on myprotein and so far, it has been pretty delicious and helpful as far as I can tell. let's be honest though, it won't help you a lot if you don't eat a lot of healthy stuff filled with proteins to begin with
I haven't been able to dig up any negative reviews about the stuff so it should be fine from a health perspective. It's cheap as fuck too so that's a huge plus
as far as the flavours go:
>natural: best both in water and milk, cheapest of the bunch
>natural vanilla/regular vanilla: needs getting used to but great in water and milk
>smooth chocolate: best flavour in both water and milk
>straciattella: bland in water, great in milk
>cookies and cream: alright in water, great in milk
>vanilla and raspberry: great in water and milk
>salt and caramel: haven't tried it out but the majority of people say it's in their top 3

I ordered the creatine monohydrate from them and got a bag of the creapure stuff instead which is a couple quid more expensive.

No mention of it anywhere.

Can't complain.

>ught 1kg
Banoffee tastes like feet

if you think vanilla is great, you should try out chocolate. you won't be able to get off that shit because it's so great

nice, I complained about the consistency of vanilla a few years ago and they sent me a new 2kg bag free of charge. shit was tight. I'll probably try it with a 5kg flavour next time

I was between getting chocolate brownie and vanilla, i ended up with chocolate cause you can't go wrong with it. Some vanillas from various brands tasted like something out of a sewer. Since it's that good i will try it in the near future. I once tried syntha 6 vanilla and been in love with it ever since, unfortunately since i'm in uni as i try to keep a low budget too. Thanks for contributing

Only ever bought it once, was way too nasty to use. Switched to body fortress

vanilla is quite good actually. natural vanilla is even better, even only by a little bit. you can mix it really well with oats and water

>Underrated comment

Attached: 1528827789798.jpg (632x403, 31K)

every fitness company that uses a fucking X in their logos or products is shitty as fuck

>White Chocolate

Never, ever buy this one. Even if you love white chocolate, just take my word for it.

heard that a couple of times on this board. I don't remember what people said it tasted like but the hate was pretty much universal, kek. I also remember people saying rainbow road (?) being bad as fuck

A friend of mine specificaly stated it tasted like grated chalk shaken with warm pool water

Dude I've been buying gold standard and if you get anything other than chocolate it tastes like ass. Is this normal?

mixes like shit, went back to ON

It's fine. I wish casein would have more flavors.
I buy the chocolate and I bought the cookies and cream recently as well. I should try it today.

Don't buy flavored. They changed the formula and added a sweetener linked to cancer. Otherwise unflavored is good for the price

cookies and cream tastes like chalk half way through the bag

finish it fast

Oh boy. Maybe I'll mix it half and half with the chocolate.

then stop mixing with a goddamn fork. I have literally never had issues using a shaker. if you have issues, send a message to customer support

Faaaaaaarrrrrkkk, oh no no no no I've got a 2.5kg bag of that sitting there for after I finish my current apple crumble and custard flavour.

how's that flavour? Sounds tempting but I don't want to get my hopes too high

lol same here.

It would be good if the Apple flavour wasn't an artificial apply candy flavour (like an apple flavour you'd find in sweets/lollies). The artificial-ness of it clashes with the natural tasting custard flavour (which is actually decent). So yeah, it's adequate I guess, not delicious but it's bearable.

no one is mentioning the quality of the protein

I buy the whey isolate, 22g per scoop. I enjoy the mocha flavor enough to purchase it 11lbs at a time.

We're not scientists we just drink the shlits

Favorite flavors?

>bloody shartress
RIP your colon

Strawberry cream is some seriously good shit

Myprotein taste really bad. If you can pass on the taste then it's good protein.

Way too sweet

Anyone tried Bulkpowders? Currently using their pure series for both whey and creatine. Whey is 26g of protein/30g. Chocolate flavour tastes great anyway.

So I initially started with Body Fortress, but I definitely want to switch. MyProtein looks really good and everyone has great things to say about it. Should I get it even if I haven't finished my tub of protein? I really don't like this shit I have now.

Also, the website has a 15% discount. Do they usually get more discounts than that regularly, or is that about the best? I plan to take advantage of that with the $20 off first purchase to buy a bunch of shit. Vanilla, Chocolate, and maybe unflavored as well to see about mixing it around.

Has anyone experimented with mixing a fiber supplement into their shakes? Will it solve the problem?

avoid cookies & cream flavor
most disgusting shit I've tasted in my life, and I eat ass

Salty Caramel is God Tier. Even with water

Should I get the Whey Isolate or Whey Protein? It looks like Isolate would be better but is there any reason to go with Protein instead then?

Fucking this. I used it as a base to make pancakes the other day, makes it have that maple smell and taste desu.

How much protein should you really eating a day? I weigh 175 at 6 feet so going by .8 I'm supposed to eat 140 grams, which is like 2 scoops and 2 chicken breasts every day with some eggs or something thrown in. Is .8g/lb enough, too little, or too much?

I mix psyllium husk powder in mine and it's great. It also makes it thicker and feel rich in top of making me feel full longer.

It's easy just to go with the 1g per lb rule. What you're doing is fine though.

sadly can confirm. it doesn't desolve

I only buy myprotein. best in the Jow Forums
vanilla is the winner. apple crumble is decent

So weird, I absolutely love White Chocolate! The second best in my opinion just after Salted Caramel. I don't really like Smooth Chocolate though because I taste the artificial sweeteners too much!

Its hard to mix, low protein/cal and doesn't taste as good as top brands.
The only thing going for it is that its really cheap when on 'sale'

You realizing baking protein powder renders it useless because heat denatures proteins. Do you even biology?

Too bad it contains söy

Just bought 6.6 pounds for $30 to give it a try. I got brownie batter, strawberry cream, and vanilla. Did I do good?

Stop drinking flavored whey.
>1 qt water
>3 scoops cheapest unflavored whey isolate
>3 T cocoa powder
>1 T cinnamon
>2 frozen bananas
Also, fuck off with your shill thread OP. MYPROTEIN better get off my board before I shit.

Denaturing proteins has no effect on absorption. Your stomach acid and enzymes will still break it down into amino acids. Do you even human nutrition?

Imagine being this retarded.

I'm about to buy an 11 pound bag of vanilla, a 5.5 pound bag of strawberry cream, and a 16 oz jar of powdered peanut butter.

Am I doing it right?

lol you'll end up throwing those away in 2 months when you realize you're never making it user

Um, what? What part of any of my post suggests that I won't be achieving my goals?

Apologize.

Attached: JustJeff.png (420x678, 344K)