Doing Tinder experiments again

>doing Tinder experiments again
>get waaaaaaay more matches as Jordi El Nino Polla than as Lachowski
Explain this.
Isn’t the meme that women only right swipe guys way out of their league?

Attached: 9BF336FB-E7A2-46C8-BC58-F98A0FD4CA76.png (497x665, 392K)

Lachowski is beyond out of league.

Maybe because 80% of girls know who Lachowski is because every catfishing brainlet like you uses his photo.

Can't some weaponized autist use Tinder for some amazing research? We've already concluded that girls favor appearance over personality/morals. But can't we go deeper?

They are intimidated.

I gave up on Tinder. Finally deleted the app. Its not like I'm getting better offers on the alternatives though.

Attached: Screenshot_20180702-202710.jpg (720x1280, 178K)

A few of the conclusions I’ve come to during my tests with both men and women with various levels of attractiveness and race and interests:
>the male/female ratio is much worse than Tinder likes to admit. It’s like 200/1
>if you’re a halfway cute girl most guys will like you
>if you’re a cute girl every guy will like you
>getting white women to like you if you’re not white yourself is next to impossible
>Asian girls are the most open to interracial dating and dating manlets
>for the most part, the only two types of people on Tinder are basedboys/girls and normies
>there are no truly beautiful women on tinder
>90% of men claim to be DJs, rappers, event organizers, or famous youtubers
>0% of men actually are
>most guys are incredibly rude and agressive and will freak out if you don’t respond right away
>old guys think everyone wants to fuck them
>don’t trust anyone over the age of 35
>don’t trust anyone who has a picture of themselves on the beach
>especially not if the picture was taken from 30 feet away
>no matter how much or what you put in your bio as a woman, a man will only refer to it in his opening line. After that he’ll just post some crimgey shit and demand sex
>the uglier someone is the more likely they are to be promiscuous
>a considerable ampunt of the female users are trap

>getting white women to like you if you’re not white yourself is next to impossible
Cope; I'm the wrong kind of brown and it's still possible. Not easy as being white; but feasible still.

>>the uglier someone is the more likely they are to be promiscuous
This is true.

>Isn’t the meme that women only right swipe guys way out of their league?
No idiot, women go for men under their league.
Men go for women out of their league.

>cope
the guy is using fake accounts to gather data

sounds lime a deal

What app is this?

Bonfire

I’m white. It’s just that it’s much harder to get with white women if you’re not white yourself, at least it is judging from the profiles I used.

>We've already concluded that girls favor appearance over personality/morals
how do you even value personality though Tinder?

for starters, not being a child rapist, sex addict, nazi, no-game autist. All of those have been replicated with fake, model-picture accounts and girls still want to fuck immediately.

I’m a jungle asian and my matches are like 75% white, the rest asian. At a little over 1k matches rn.

Maybe he’s posting from an area that would effect that

It might be the area, I’m in The Netherlands, which is an area known for social/soft segregation.

Maybe I should’ve said that white girls are just less open to interracial matches than anyone else. If you’re not white and only like white girks, at some point 100% of your matches will be white.

I travel a lot and was in Helsinki last summer at a friends summer home. Matched like 50 Finnish girls. I mostly swipe right on white girls and East Asian girls.

Netherlands seggregated? There's a shitton of mixed couples at least in Randstad, mostly white female -Arab/north african male. Barely any black_man/white_fem couples

Girls prefer twink mode. Pic related is the life of a 16 year old (but put profile to 18) 100 lb soaking wet male Instagram model. No beard. No masculine haircut. No massive jaw. Smallish frame.

I've been lied to by Jow Forums. Going bearmode has been the worst mistake of my life. I'm in too deep. I'd feel like shit if I lost muscle. The weight makes my natural jawline look like shit, so I need a beard to cover up. I could never pull of the happy smiling poses the 16 year old does (he doesn't do tryhard squintface looks), because I look to alpha for that. Even if I cut I'd probably scare away the qt young girls. All my friends know me as the big muscular dude with a beard. I'm screwed. Fuck you Jow Forums.

This guy could literally bang any 18 year old he sets his eyes on. Most of these girls have their age range set as "18-20" or "18-22" or within that range. One shot at life and I fall for the bearmode meme.

Attached: IMG_20180703_123756.jpg (1080x2021, 304K)

Bruh, I’m I forgot to mention that I discovered that getting ripped/bearmode will get you fat girls but not cute girls. Fatties LOVE it, though.

Her name sounds like an immigrant in belgium saying that it's okay if it starts raining again

It exists of course, but people in general don’t live as mixed (be it dating or just general interaction) as in most Western countries.

And the dude doesn't even have a 6 pack. He's skinny without a 6 pack. Not skinnyfat. Legit skinny where he doesn't even seem to have the muscles for a 6 pack.
Its over

Attached: IMG_20180703_125152.jpg (1080x2021, 326K)

Show us a picture of him, Mr. Bearman

You forgot:
>ALL WOMEN ARE FUCKING WHORES

Attached: a.png (600x349, 433K)

Basedboy

She doesn't look physically able to do half those things. Probably just entered the hobbies of her ideal betacuck

>he actually went bearmode
don't you know that's for latent homosexuals only? the only people into that are powerlifters and powerbottoms, good lord this board is foolish

You went for a bodymode named after a homosexual lifestyle. What could possibly go wrong.

Fuck, and here I lift and thought my masculine charm was what women wanted. I do terribly in online dating

Based

Dumpster Fire?

True, I only use Tinder for experiments on how hot an person is. From my experiements, these people are the hottest (Based on how much attention they have gotten)
1. Jessica Nigri
2. STPeach
3. Anzujaamu
4. Muffy
5. Kelly
6. Crispy

The other apps are full of people who joined because Tinder 'didn't work.' You're surprised you don't match with attractive girls?

>Hey what's up?
>Hey what's up?
>Hey what's up?
Are they bots or are women really this boring? No, wait, don't answer that.

Who is he?

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 2.56M)

Dude, what does this guy look like?

>muh kraken

Hahah you’re fucking retarded.
Literally, there’s so much empirical and anecdotal evidence to the contrary, the only way you could think something like this is if you live under a rock.

post profile pls

>talking about shit in their bio
what the fuck are you even supposed to do then, tell low effort jokes?

Attached: CCF22401-EA01-419A-BCBA-0C8D82F7EF52.jpg (250x242, 20K)

Both

>going bear mode for women.
The only 'mire you'll get with that body type are fags and rippletits disciples. I thought it was an obvious consensus late teens/early 20 girls loved ottermode. lol @ ur lyfe m8

Attached: 1456566946796.png (1145x850, 1.42M)

Have you compared using tinder in cities and less populated areas? When I was living in a city I got way more matches and more importantly women I matched with actually responded back. A decent amount were cam whores trying to get me to watch their stream but I was able to have a conversation with them beyond that.

Attached: such_contemplation.jpg (500x667, 80K)

The masked man

>there are no truly beautiful women on tinder
I saw like three within 5 miles in my first hour before I deleted it because I'm not ready. Live somewhere less shitty

This game was the shit dude. Despite being a manlet Jimmy was ultra chad

I think most women want built fat

>A decent amount were cam whores trying to get me to watch their stream
lol

pics of “model” or you’re lying.

Yeah, some would sort of offer sex in exchange. Also some were trying to sell access to snap chat accounts but would dirty text and send nudes, not bad.

Pretty sure most women want athletic or a bit lower in quality, as long as they do t get insecure about themselves.

Dont

this is bullshit 100%

small frame + skinny = death

nah, I talked about this or a similar image with my ex out of curiosity, and by far the hottest are ottermode when they are young (teens to 20s), and built fat as they get older

>Jessica Nigri

that bitch is revolting

i'm willing to bet she gets the most attention because she looks easy

I can confirm they are dumb hypocrites. They always complain about lazily written messages but when they message they do the exact same thing. In the end they only reply to chad, and they only send messages to chad, everything else is just pretext about what wholesome people they are.

mfw skinnyfat

ottermode is gross - you might as well be a jew in the reich

ripped is the perfect body type (your chart put it as "Athletic" kek)

That is how it works, even in real life. Few people approach women who are very attractive and look like they may judge them. 7/10s with bubbly personalities get the most interest because they are still attractive yet approachable, which baits the uglier guys into coming up to them as well as everyone else that isn't mega chad.

I once date a girl that admitted when she dyed her hair various fake colors like gray and blue, the male attention she got went through the roof because men started to assume she was an easy slut or a manic pixie dream girl.

Body really doesn't matter too much. The common denominator is face. If you're born with a face that has certain features like a square jaw, full head of hair, blue eyes etc those things matter way way more than your body type. Height is also important, in that being short will close a lot of doors, but even average height can be chad with an aesthetic face.

It'll probably help you in your 20s, but if you want 18 and 19 year olds then twinkmode is the best.
Those were my messages. That was my default message to every girl. If the message is slightly greyed out that means it was my message. If its completely black then its theirs. Some never responded, some took a long time to respond, and some responded pretty quickly.
Here is a pic.

Attached: C1d37nMUoAECio4.jpg (900x1200, 219K)

Another.

Attached: file.jpg (600x600, 116K)

He’s clearly good looking, but he’s not even THAT handsome. Kind of like a more subtle

Main profile pic.
I agree.

nah i agree that he's not a turbo chad but as a pattern this is the kinda guy high value young girls will flock to, then women start coping after their mid 20s that they find protruding bellies and round faces attractive which is more like your previous example about slutty average girls getting attention from coping betas

Forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_20180702-194317_Brave.jpg (1080x2220, 524K)

amazing what posing/lighting/good photography can do

he went from 6/10 to slayer

you are retarded

Let me explain this phenomenon for all those who don't understand it:
A skinny chad in the hand is worth two in the bush. Young Chads do well among their peers. Even though they haven't gotten much beyond the skinny awkward teenage years, they still have good personality and potential.

If you're a young woman the same age, you're exposed to to few very attractive men and few mega chads unless you're also very attractive. If you're just average or slightly above and you happen across a younger chad, it makes more sense to pick him over someone that is more developed yet probably doesn't have as good genes. The Chad will probably quickly develop far beyond any older man you would have selected.

The fact remains the most twinks do terrible with women. Even this guy may never get beyond the first date if he's as much as a mess as most men his age.

I almost never get any matches on Tinder. I’m not a bad looking guy, but I think my pictures and bio are absolute shit. What would y’all recommend I do for pictures?

If you arent black you wont getting any matches lol, whitoids will never learn

>I’m not a bad looking guy

yes you are

Attached: chad pedophile.jpg (1543x4845, 924K)

>no one even reads the profile
lel

>I’m not a bad looking guy

the problem is there are literally thousands upon thousands of actually incredibly good looking guys and thats who girls want to hook up with

Thats all women. There are no exceptions to this. Thats why they deserve to be treated like subhumans.

Bulking boomer cope

he is the guy on the pictures lmfao some artsy rich twink faggot that needs to eat the curb and get AMerican History X-ed

you sound assblasted that this soiboi faggot is STILL mogging you

They know who Lachowski is, idiot.

i'd literally steal your camera and make pictures of me kicking your ass with it you retarded twink

Attached: f633595f632fe8898063b98d071b881a.jpg (620x541, 38K)

Got it backwards

you sound like some closet homo that got dumped by his twink bf

cry me a river faggot

That’s actually really depressing. Kind of makes me want to get off of tinder.

So I guess I should just get off Tinder and try to interact with people in the real world.

you sound like that faggot on the pic who thinks he is hot shit when in reality he is just a DYEL twink lmao

im giving you the reality check that oyu need

Thank Christ I’m good looking. I don’t even have tinder and i still get laid at least twice a week. Imagine if i downloaded this shit lmao

Forgot to add the picture. I’m not a chad, but I’m not repulsive.

Attached: 820CF976-B636-401B-BFFB-82828A9FC2AA.jpg (315x315, 27K)

stop smiling, get a hair cut, stop dressing in t shirts and cut , correct your posture

What's the secret?

No, I used to be the unconfident version of that guy and I wasn't getting laid often, neither was nearly everyone I knew. Those 18-22 years are terrible for most men because you're competing against every man that isn't yet 35. They've had years to develop themselves and you're just a frail teenager working some shitty job and living with your parents. You usually have to date two points under what you are until you start figuring your shit out.

If you're a chad, you'll do alright even if you're young. If you're average, you'll only get to fuck a few semi-attractive women and maybe date someone before she finds someone better and wants to "explore".

You’re not bad looking, just autistic if that’s REALLY you

What the fuck made you think posting a picture of you painting a wall was a good idea?

I wouldn't trust you, you look like a rapist, a stalker, a creep or even a murderer

You look like absolute dog shit, hope you’re super big on fucking ugly girls that think they’re better than you