Is this shit still edible it looks brown

Is this shit still edible it looks brown

Attached: IMG_4940.jpg (3264x2448, 1.29M)

>turkey
>it looks brown

Attached: pipi.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Get on an plant based diet OP, there is a reason meat looks like fucking trash.

Just looks a little oxidized. You should be fine as long as it doesn't smell rotten

It's supposed to be pink before cooking

Smell it.

The nose knows

just smell test. if it smells like bacteria dont eat. if it doesnt youre good to go.

>is this still edible

Sure, your teeth can chew it up and digest it

Just cook it until it smells nice
>plants don't spoil
Retard of the week, as expected from a veggie

That's how undyed meat looks without blood

Attached: 53071.jpg (550x550, 133K)

Ground turkey is exactly this color when ground.

That's almost 2 month expired look at the date

Your EU is showing. That's July 5th in freedom date protocol.

RUN.

>package says "American Poultry"
>Using day/month/year rather than US standard

Attached: hurdurr.jpg (505x567, 37K)

Super market meat is usually treated with nitrite salt (curing salt) which turns slightly greyish during storage and will turn back to red / bright pink when heated. if u think its spoiled check date and trust ur nose

Currently work for one of the largest meat packaging companies in the world for a summer job. Meat looks like that all the time. It's just oxidized.

Try it Tbh, you won't actually get that sick unless you have HIV or are some other kind of subhuman

Yes, it's because it's processed, flash frozen, injected with saline solution etc. It looks delicious when it comes straight from an animal.

I'd expect that to be reduced price, but always but 2-3 packs and freeze them when they're like that and cheap.

Just slightly overcook it and don't buy turkey ever again. Beef and pork are your ground meats, turkey is like a junky chicken

Smell it. Color is just indicative of oxidation. Literally depends on the oxygen content of the room the package was sealed in. If there's ANY smell, take it back for a refund.

No that's beef you retard. Turkey is brown.

even if its bad you can still eat it, just make sure its thotoughly cooked (probably won't taste too pleasant hough, unless you spice the shit out of it)

the freeze by date is right there you fucking retard

Lmao my mouth starts watering when I open up raw beef and when it’s cooked I lose some of my appetite

It turning brown is just from oxidation. Most supermarket meat is carbon monoxide treated to retain the fresh red color. In fact modified atmosphere packaging is pretty standard as you aren't getting freshly that day butchered meat where you live. As long as it's before the end date, doesn't smell odd at all, slime is present or the package is bulging then the meat is safe to consume.