Has anyone had success with gaining a few inches of height after their growth plates closed...

Has anyone had success with gaining a few inches of height after their growth plates closed? I'm 5'11" and have no self-respect or dignity as a "man" because of it. If I could grow 3 inches I'd be able to be something other than a sissy cuck.

I've read that stretching can decompress the spine, and changing diet/lifestyle and increasing the thickness of your bones, and doing more to fix bad posture and scoliosis, but has anyone here actually had any success doing it? It seems like you guys think you "could" hypothetically get taller, but no one has actually done so.

Attached: 2C579E955D5043C5B526055082C7F95A.jpg (980x1429, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

halls.md/chart-boys-height-w/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm sure there's a few cases but it won't happen to you

fix your posture, unless they're stood side by side a 6' guy with bad posture will look a similar height to someone 5'8-5'10 with good posture

I have mild scoliosis

>I'm 5'11" and have no self-respect or dignity as a "man" because of it.
Don't worry about it dude, you're fine. You're tall enough that any woman who is taller than you is freak status. Sure six and a half foot chads are up to their eyes in pussy but just be thankful you're above average and not a literal KYS tier who is below average height for women.

>Trying to remake this shitty thread
Not on my watch

Attached: 1420121886917.jpg (800x648, 90K)

sageroll

>I'm 5'11" and have no self-respect or dignity as a "man"
Then move to any other fucking country besides America where they don't use the imperial measurement system so you stop spazzing out over some stupid arbitrary point of measurement.

You'll find a lot more morons glamorizing "6 feet" than you will "182.88 cm" - even though the vaaast majority of the planet uses metric.

roll

yum!

Attached: sage rolls.jpg (800x658, 342K)

rawlin

Yeah I guess, I was always super tall when I was a kid and my growth was stunted due Adderall later on which pisses me off.

I don't think meds do that to you, your growth stunts if you eat like shit or drink 5 sodas a day

Attached: 1527592585948.png (591x765, 200K)

Attached: 1901069a64e5b9e675df394be23a4a5d.jpg (1024x1429, 230K)

Rolling.

>Diet and lifestyle
Examples?

>Looked at both of these charts
>Tried the head tilt+resistance one

Man fuck that, someone do it for me. Fuck this lol

Don't give up, try some of the simpler looking ones first. These exercises will decompress your spine and stretch your muscles, resulting in height gain.

Amphetamines are caffeine on steroids. Studies show children who were given them are on average five inches shorter than their peers.

dont know about height but i can get you your dignity back

>wear skirts and heels
>take girl-pills

idk about the rest, hope someone tells me
its working for me so far! id encourage all my manlet friends to try

Ritalin and adderall are well known to stunt growth.

I stand corrected

I realized that all you cucks bitching about your height is cringe and pointless. Just roll with what you were given.

maybe shorter kids need more meds

There's this surgery performed in China where they break your shins in half separate them a part a few inches by inserting something in between the breakage point. Takes a long time to heal and theres a whole rehab process go go with it. That's extreme though. Could fuck you up for life.

Roll

It ain't fucking worth it. Just work in your confidence or try doing something more fulfilling.

You were probably supposed to be 6'2", sorry man but you got fucked over.

It really makes me mad, I was basically forced to take them by my parents. And after the amphetamines I was put on SSRIs, which studies show kids on them had less bone density than their peers.

Not to mention the fast food junk and undernourishment I had growing up. I probably would've been 6'4".

just so you know op it is totally possible you were always destined to be 5'11 and you just grew early. dont obsess over it

also 5'11 is fine

Kids who were shorter than me in grade school grew to 6'1" and 6'2".

Ok guys serious question, how truly bad is being 5'9?
I'm in the US for vacation and haven't seen many guys that are actually more than 2 inches taller than me, most are 5'9 or even lower.

>t. beaner

Attached: 1497007457307.jpg (484x1024, 50K)

I was given prozac when I was 17 and a half, didn't really do anything for me like that.

Your plates were already closed by then.

You sound bitter as fuck, move on.

You would be bitter as fuck too.

Just work on your body and your mind, if you can't be tall you might as well try to become wide and swole with muscles. You're just being a fucking baby and it's sad.

if you're below 6'2 it's gonna be really tough and if you're below 5'10 you better have the chadest face ever or you're fucked

You're 5'11", at least you're not a dwarf or handicapped or something actually disheartening.

Yeah but my DNA intended me to be taller. It's wasted potential. It's a sin not to live to the fullest your genes are capable of.

Epigenetics made me worse, my environment fucked up my gains.

>Kids experience growth when they enter high school
Wow, science. I knew kids who were like 5'7 at highschool grad and whenever I see them at the store they're like 6'0". Some people are late bloomer and some bloom early.

I was 5'10" when I was 14. I'm 5'11" now in my late 20s.

>Muh height
>muh potential
>muh bad growing environment
You sound like an insufferable fag.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

You were destined to be 5'11" my dude.

Bullshit.
Whatever, I just want to be taller.

>Also had shitty environment
>Grandma stuffed me with BK
>fatty for years
>Dad was 5'8 mom was 5'6/7ish
>Grew up to become 6'3/4ish" because of genetic luck of the draw
Quit bitching cupcake

If you're under 21 or so you could take some HGH to grow a bit.

I was gonna help OP but after reading some of his posts he sounds like the biggest bitch in the world, fuck you manlet.

You weren't drugged up on literal actual methamphetamine when you were a growing boy. Fast food junk and caffeine has nothing on that.

>ended up being the perfect height
>hurr quit bitching

I'm over 21.
Yeah I'm sure you could help me grow by telling me to chant "grow grow grow". Fuck you manlet.

Take your problems to Reddit little nigger.

No.

Roll.

correlation =/= causation

you'd think by 2k18 everyone would know that.

you have to keep in mind that manlets, like dicklets, exagerate their stats even to themselves.
OP is most likely 5'8'' - 5'9''

No, I'm literally 71 inches. If I exaggerate my height I would say 6'1". I'd be happy if I were 2 inches taller.

Even if you were 6'1" you'd still be a giant beta fag.

there is no natural way to lengthen your bone after your epiphyseal plates are gone

Whatever, manlet.

that's pretty much the normal male development.

>my DNA intended me to be taller

Tell me which genes that contributed to your height, tell the locus of each, and tell me the the specific chromosome its on. I'll wait

Attached: 1456499215785.jpg (716x724, 15K)

Decompress your spine and drink milk to strengthen your bones. Vitamin D also helps (if you hate fish you can drink chocolate milk)

NO it's not.

Some boys have a growth spurt when they're like 18, but that's only few and in between

vitamin D, calcium, and phosphorous are only to maintain the matrix of your bones. Without it, your bones gets broken down and becomes easier to break. Don't give me mom science here.
Decompressing your spine isn't going to permanently change your height, even if your compression was oddly significant.

Sure sure. It's ok, I know you can't help it, years of mental gymtastics won't let you think otherwise.

>If I straighten up I am totally 5'10", besides you should meassure in the morning and I've already been up for 2 hours.

You're dumb as fuck. If I was lying about my height I wouldn't even make this thread.

Are you a manlet who thinks 5'11" is tall? It's not, retard.

I know that decompressing isn't permanent and you have to do it everyday unless you want to shrivel up again.

the only way to increase your height is with a surgery that's very dangerous for your joints and it only gives you a couple of inches anyway so it's not even worth it imo

yeah, it is.
yeah, there are also those steady growers but those are rare too.

5'11" is medium at best

Do those work? They look like the kind of thing i've been trying to do for years yet i'm as flexible as a steel bar.

you decompress your spine when you go to sleep so there is really no point.

halls.md/chart-boys-height-w/

According to this actual chart I should be over 190cm right now you fucking retard.
Yeah I know.

>will stretching help me with flexibility

is this a serious question? Im a bit worried

Attached: 1510533282010.jpg (543x549, 41K)

>according to this chart...
>you fucking retard

Assuming this is a normal distribution, I don't think you understand what averages and standard deviations are.

I was hunched up and I was about 6'2", I did these stretches twice a day (when I wake up and before bed) every day and had a glass of milk and chocolate milk immediately after the workout and I now measure at about 6'4" and a half. Try it out, you'll get more flexible doing it too, perhaps take it slowly if you're not very flexible ATM.

That's the beauty of it, you don't even think that you are lying.
Go take a pick next to a ruller if you are so convinced.
But you know you won't do it, since deep inside of you there is a realisation that you always were too generous with your meassurements.

this OP
it will boost your confidence
the next step is to grow your hair out and wear makeup

that just means you had bad posture. You were originally 6'4". The only thing that can increase the length of bones are chondorcyte cells which are gone once you hit a certain age or unless you develop rickets.

This is a measurement from a doctor. I've measured myself with a tape measuerer barefoot and I'm the same height.

I guess you're projecting because I don't understand how you and others who lie about their height do it.

I've been told by many guys who were shorter than me that they were 6 feet, but I still said I'm 5'11" because that's what I am. If I start lying about my height I will say I'm 6 or 6'1". Even the few girls I told I was 5'11" were shocked because they were used to 5'9" manlets like you who lie telling them they were 6 foot.

How old were you when you did this?
Who cares about semantics, the point is he's 2 inches taller.

Accorind to this actual chart I am making close to 60k a year even though I am unemployed and live on the streets

Attached: avg-income-2006[1].jpg (1224x1224, 319K)

Yeah well the average person wasn't drugged up on fucking meth as a developing child so they don't take that into account. My growth was stunted.

>who cares about semantics

Except it won't actually help anyone who has good posture..... You have to have had bad posture for this to "work."

Who doesn't have bad posture? Unless you're some kind of hyper physical athlete growing up you do, especially if you do shitty things like sit on the internet and play video games. Mine is horrible and I even have mild scoliosis. So shit like what he says gives me hope that I can gain 2 inches. I'd be happy with 5 cm but it still seems unlikely. I wish there was more proof than anecdotal evidence from people on fit and bodybuilding forums.

Sure sure, a "doctor". One of those carny "doctors" that meassure your weight and heigh and if you get a 25 bmi they give you a prize, amirite?

Still see no pic

Whatever dude. Are you trying to convince me that 5'11" is tall? It's not, and the fact that you're shorter than me makes you even more pathetic. Kill yourself or start HRT and crossdressing.

I was neet for three years and my spine compressed from years of sitting around and not exercising or eating right. I'm 21 right now and I started doing yoga this year around mid to late may

Are your plates closed? There's a chance they aren't. When did you family members usually stop growing? Is it just yoga that you're doing? What else have you changed?

>thought OP just needed a confidence boost or some health advice
>turns out to be a rude, delusional prick
you can fuck off OP, don't even get built, just sit your 5'11" ass down in your computer chair and jerk off to lolis forever.

Attached: 1484902314361.png (536x593, 130K)

I was a NEET for longer but even at 18 when I was measured I was the same height I am now. My lifestyle was pretty much the same, no working out, eating junk food, laying in bed on the Internet all day.

What have I done that's rude? I'm only rude if you're rude to me. What am I delusional about?

>Who doesn't have bad posture

Exactly. So why should you expect to be automatically permanently at the height you should be with good posture? Either stand tall or just realize your height is what it is plus or minus an inch

Okay, I guess I am really taller then. I just need to fix my spine to be at that height.

I drink a glass of milk and chocolate milk after my yoga workout, I stopped drinking soda and trying to cut back on junk, I sleep with a pillow underneath my back, I try to sleep flat on my back (side sleeper, old habit that's tough to kill) cut back on alcohol and nicotine, No clue when my family stops growing.

I was hunched over for years because being tall hurts your back and trying to stand up straight the entire day is tough.

No, I telling you that I find it hillarious when manlets, dicklets and the rest lets, try to exaggerate their pathetic meassurements. It's like being a 5'11" manlet is somehow better than being a 5'8" manlet in their eyes, lmao.

A realy king of manlets would've sent a pic ages ago, but alas, you know your place, "big boy".

Roll

roll

There are retarded stretching out there that do fuck all and are a waste of time.