Any of you caught women farting in the gym?

Any of you caught women farting in the gym?

Attached: 1528203341267.jpg (736x1112, 171K)

Imagine eating a McDonald's with her and smelling her braps after it haha

Imagine being covered in shitty tattoos and being a living stereotype of “muh weed pussy pass granted because you opened the photo to look at me”

t. incel

t. white knight

Gonna fap to it anyway

I have not, but I wish I had

What a sleaze bag of a "woman"

haha dude

yes.
they almost immediately go to the bathroom to hide or to get they're stuff disappear for a week.
except the ones that don't. but those are... gross.

"I'm mad I can't have this"

I've been caught staring in the gym by a farting woman. She was like FFFFheyFFFFFareFFFFFFyouFFFFFstaringFFFFFatFFFFmyFFFFbuttFFFFFFandFFFFsniffingFFFFFFtheFFFFFairFFFFFFFFBPBPBPTTT

One time I spent the night at my best friend's house and his wife's friend stayed the night too. At like 7am his wife comes into my room and tells me the toilet isn't working. Huh yes whatever. Wake up a couple hours later and the door is locked and when I got on there were stacks of books covering the lid and a trashcan infront of the toilet. She must have shit a boulder.

i farted right as layed back to do a set and two girls laughed explosively at it

I wish. Home gym master race here.

Attached: 1530130355294.jpg (700x525, 231K)

why did you have it out in public?

yes, kind of
sneaked on some bitch doing bend over rows and forcefully sucked fart right from her anus

unfortunately no... :(

Imagine being a raging incel who gets this upset over tats and weed lol.

Only time I heard women farting was pussy farts. Love them

I made my exgf shit herself a bit when she went from meme yoga pants leg day to a man's leg day. Middle of leg pressing she just gets up and runs to the bathroom, I was so lost.

Licked her mudhole clean when we got back, though.

Attached: 20180103_160858.jpg (4128x3096, 2.62M)

T.beta virgin

There's two chicks at my gym who i'm praying lets one loose while i'm near them. My shorts will rip

Attached: A2CC2E48-7016-4473-AAA5-3148A44F9FD9-20733-00001188A4D17C46.jpg (1200x794, 523K)

>be me
>decide to do cardio
>surrounded by women
>suddenly smell the most rank flatulence ever
>realize one of these brapphogs sharted
>think their all blaming me and turn red
It probably was the hottest one there

Sexy

based

>BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

imagine taking her to chipotle for a monster black bean burrito and smelling her braps after it haha

Attached: 1530052848963.jpg (1100x1100, 206K)

>Trying to warm up on treadmill (didn't feel like doing jump rope, eat my sweaty ass)
>Braphog cardio bunny jogging at the treadmill to my left
>Get through about 10 minutes of warm-up
>Skrt skrt skrt skrt
>What the fuck
>Wonder if bunny's mill has gone askew upon its trettle
>That's a machinery thing probably
>Skrt skrt skrt skrt skrt skrt skr
>Suddenly doesn't smell too good, maybe I shoulda put on deodorant
>Wait
>Slowly realize the truth
>Just as I go to give brapbunny a look, she
>PRAAAP
>She scrunches up her face and begins to turn her head
>I allow her no more than 15° of rotation before I stop her shit right there
>"Oh no you fucking don't, that's alllll on you sister, I'm fucking out"
>Go downstairs to do some boxing as she's beginning to bitch

Attached: 1506731545281.jpg (540x367, 46K)

Nope, just during sex. While you're fucking it doesn't really connect that she essentially farted on your dick.

My gf farted while we were having fun post run in the (empty) kid's playground. There was a huge rope thing (20 ft?) we went up, and she released while climbing down after reaching the top. We laughed about it, but sadly I didn't smell it.

Fucking faggot

sounds like heaven

No joke, brought a woman over to my apartment and she farted in my shower while I was in the fucking bathroom with her. Instantly became diamonds, sex was breddy good.

Attached: 1490499407540.jpg (250x180, 9K)

Bump

This post has me dying

>weed lmao its 2018 weed girls are so cool, wifey 420 friendly ayyy leaf brothers

*I'm glad I don't want that
It's some vain instagram thot who fell for dude weed lmao. All she has going for her is the pusy