Like that hum? Like that juicy chocolate in your mouth? Hmm, tastes soo good user

>Like that hum? Like that juicy chocolate in your mouth? Hmm, tastes soo good user.

Attached: kryptonite.jpg (640x480, 105K)

More like Gaylian

Attached: delet.jpg (341x343, 11K)

i don't like chocolate because it's literally fat and sugar. If im going to eat something sweet i will make my oats/cottage cheese sweet

>oats/cottage cheese sweet
Recipe & Macros, please.

Attached: Jug.gif (307x234, 553K)

>oats + boiling water + berries/whey/raisins/aspartame
>cottage cheese + berries/whey/raisins/aspartame

Oh...yeah.
You just straight up put cottage cheese in your oatmeal.
Well I know what I'm doing tomorrow morning.

Thanks

Attached: CrazyKids.gif (340x308, 1.91M)

I’m gonna be honest - the fact that they look like shells give me the dumb idea that they taste like sand so no thanks

>Oats + Almond Milk + Molten Guylian Chocolate + 4 SCOOPS of Nutella.

They're actually some of the smoothest, creamiest chocolates I've ever had user. Opposite of sand, more like a cool ocean breeze.

These taste OK but a little plasticky like all cheap german expensive looking chocolate.

I can't believe you can think of a bad adjective to describe guylian chocolates.

Show me what you got then, the best kryptonite.

Forgive me Jow Forums

Attached: 20180703_175743.jpg (3264x1836, 2.27M)

Close to edge...

Attached: 1519592409028.jpg (540x511, 24K)

These and then flush the molten chocolate stuck in your mouth with white angel fluid aka milk.

Such a divine feeling.

I can see from here that's onions milk.

Is that what tagging is like in the Midwest?

Higher-end Lindt or confectionery hand made shit.

Isn't this worth dying for?

Christmas is coming bois, no one can resist this, even now all of you are salivating and thinking of creamy, sweet chocolate in your mouth.

Attached: hulk.jpg (550x412, 52K)

I've never really liked chocolate

You mean the IRRESISTIBLY SMOOTH WHITE CHOCOLATE TRUFFES?
They'r nice too, can't find a flaw in them.

Attached: Lindt-Lindor-Limited-Edition.jpg (599x445, 59K)

These have more cacao and there are different flavors which is the way to go with these types of boxes, why bother with the presentation when it's just one kind? throw them in a cheap bag and let the customers display them on their own ornate silvery in that case.

The problem with guylian is that they begin to taste bad and makes you feel nauseous when you eat just a tiny bit too much like with gummy worms and stuff like haribo, which is an ugly characteristic when it comes to, Chocolate.

Attached: marabou2.jpg (1600x1067, 129K)

Christmas is coming.

user is right that Guylian make you nauseous. Something about the nutty flavour.

Over in the UK, Hotel Chocolat is far and away premier chocolatier and makes all the best shit. I don't know what the US equivalent is

Guylian is generally pretty legit chocolate though.

I am above this. The state of desire is just a temporary state which you will survive and come stronger out of this. Don't forget this before induldging yourself with crap.

my whole fucking family believes these are the perfect gift for every occasion, so I developed deep hatred for those
not that they were that good in first place

There is something unnerving about them, for one, why would a chocolate disguise itself as a shell?

From UK this is my absolute kryptonite.
I had this in my country about 10 years ago, not anymore.
Everytime I travel to UK I bring dozens of packs with me.

Attached: milkybar-buttons.jpg (1196x720, 112K)

Those are fucking amazing, my dad brought them from a business trip in Switzerland.

Why you no Keto tho?