That 30 year old boomer who hits on every college gril

> That 30 year old boomer who hits on every college gril

Attached: SmartSelect_20180703-174120_Sketch.jpg (1067x672, 231K)

I'll stop doing it when it stops working.

My dick is bigger than your father's
Works everytime

why does this stupid fucking meme always make me laugh. every time i see his retarded face with his stupid sunglasses i cant help it

This. I'm a vet finishing up my last semester before grad school, I actually have money and have been in shape for a good while. Although at this school there are few chads, despite being a pretty large school, it's mostly dyel Asians and mega weak pajeets who smell. Hot Asian girls and Latinas for days though

>the good old days

Attached: boma3r.jpg (666x500, 91K)

Same here man, ex Delta Force, 4 hours of Afghanistan. Can literally slay any 18-21 year old pussy i want.

>4 hours of Afghanistan

not sure how this "typo" can happen

hello newfriend

Ladies you are lookin good tonight!

then walk away

t. boomer visiting PUA classes

Lmao does anyone have that mem

Oh shit it me

fpbp and fucking /thread

boomers always win, we got a little wisdom on ya skippie

>tfw hitting on girls at the local college campus (which I don't attend)
>have the campus security approach me
>say that they've received a few reports about me, and they ask me to leave
College aged guys are complete pansies who can't handle a little competition and who have no game. Its no wonder college aged girls prefer guys in their 30s.

Where do I find a college girl who wears this kind of collar?

Where do I find a goth QT3.14 ? I missed out on them....

state schools MAYBE

prolly community college desu

That’s why you go there with a buddy who attends.

hello friend, ex gamma crew here, 6 laps round Baghdad

>he girl can i get you number
>who even are you
>i am a gentleman, not like the other boys
>get away from me
Muh competition.

>bootcamps*
ya frickin dweeb

and why wouldn't he

Attached: 1378027521732.jpg (400x565, 66K)

I'm 34. I don't know anyone who attends.

I think men are their hottest from 28-35 unless you're exceptionally beautiful then of course 18-24 but you'll still be handsome and manly until 40. I feel bad for men who have to deal with women becoming ugly at 25 and only getting worse. Men age like wine, women like milk. The 30 year old boomer stuff is boring, as if an 18 year old swagfag is the epitome of sexiness hahaha no you need hair on your chest first.

Are you a gay male or straight female?

>4 hours
>tfw 6 minutes in fallujah

Gay, and not into old men at all. But guys peak at 30 or so, their face expands a bit, they have a better beard and wider chest... If you smoke and drink a load this doesn't apply, I just know ugly dudes who became really fucking sexy by the end of their 20s into their 30s. Also I'm only just able to buy beer so I'm not trying to shill for oldfaggotry. Just pointing out a dumb meme since it seems straight men are fucking retards and know nothing about aesthetics

Or else they wouldn't shave their loudest secondary sex characteristic and the erotic badge of manhood off their faces hahaha it's sort of hilarious picturing American men with shaved faces and no foreskins. Are they actually any real men in the US? just an aside..

I’m the only one in my family that actually got hair on my chest. It’s not too much and not too little.
>pic related
Almost the same exact amount I have on my chest. No homo

Fuck forgot pic.

Attached: F374FD2D-77B3-480D-94C5-4E27B7D80AA7.jpg (370x539, 45K)

I have a patchy beard so I kinda have to shave.

The clean shaved face became more popular after ww2 because of returning troops. It was the mark of professional soldiery and thus manliness. It’s changing though because of all the special forces now are allowed to wear beards and they’re now the ones with the mark of professional soldiery.

It's weird how that works since my brother can grow a better beard than me but has only a tiny bit of chest hair, but I'm a skinny faggot and I've had a hairy chest since middle school. Dunno, but guys who shave their chest look retarded and cuckolded. I just think they're insecure as soon as I see chest stubble, I mean.. there's nothing hot about chest stubble when you could have a hairy chest. Why wouldn't you want one? Straight guys are just morons, and women are too, so a women with her repulsion/attraction complex will say hairy guys are gross and the delusional straight men will actually consider female opinion as definitive despite those same women having selected for hairiness over the years (or else no one would have beards like the lower races of Africans and Indonesians don't)

It was a psyop, obviously. Why wouldnt a woman want to kiss a guy with a massive beard? It's erotic as fuck, it's like having big breasts. Most folks are just delusional I suppose so they don't realize this. Clean shaven faces look okay if you can't grow a beard, but even Henry Cavill and Jamie Dornan look better with facial hair... Since theyre men...

Attached: 1528941185996.jpg (1024x929, 261K)

>Men age like wine, women like milk
brainlets age like milk

You underestimate how many guys can't grow a proper beard (a lot). It's more like clean shaven became the norm to help those that can't grow them. It's the same with people wearing hats, in the past and throughout most of history it was in fashion to wear a hat, and I always saw it as fashion accomodating the bald.

Sorry but a 40 year old pussy sounds vile. Same with tits that have sagged over the decades, yum! Hell even wrinkles, some men look good with them. Clint Eastwood was almost a senior citizen before he became repulsive.

Me too breh, well until my graduate degree finishes and I have to go back to being a military fag.

i've never met anybody in my whole life who could pull off a hat that wasn't a base ball cap lol

That just means those with nice beards have better chances dating, so it wouldn't make sense for them to shave. Someone made a lot of money selling all those disposable razors in the twentieth century... Of course fashions come and go, but not every country has shit beard genetics. Also having shit beard genetics means your genetics in general aren't that refined, so it signifies to women virility and all that, which is now becoming more widespread since the dating market has contracted a bit.

who are you debating?

Bucket hats look handsome on a lot of men.

>tfw 12 seconds in Okinawa

>4 hours of Afghanistan
Why the fuck is this so funny

Attached: 1528997993409.jpg (600x399, 38K)

>Why would straight guys care about women?

>Hairiness is sexually selected or why Indonesians and Africans don't have it?

Are all gays as stupid as you?

I Heard Island life sucks. Is it true? Are there no Japanese qtS?

The person who inferred I'm a brainlet for suggesting women age poorly. Seems like a normal observation to me. Some ethnicities age really slowly.

Women don't have real opinions genius, a woman is emotional and filled with complexes. Maybe you're the moron, or are you just a cunt? If you think a woman doesn't get turned on by a beautiful beard you're just delusional. That's like saying a big dick is ugly or nice breasts are uglier than a flat chest hahah. Clean shaven attraction is a fetish.

Because you're fucking retarded.

and err, yes the exaggerated secondary sex characteristics in Europeans in regard to their beards was selected for. Duh. You think monkeys grow long beards? Those that do have whiskers use them to attract mates of course.

>brainlets age like milk
>The person who inferred I'm a brainlet
Projection

I don't see what the hell you're trying to say here, and I don't care. There are ugly people who are really attractive, you don't get out much? They age according to their phenotypical expression of their genes, not according to how educated they are. It's just a fluke they missed out on the high IQ genes but got lucky with the golden ration/synmetry

>4 hours of Afghanistan
Thank you for your service bro

Attached: 23C2C859-F4EE-47F2-9342-C07C91AD38EC.jpg (330x404, 36K)

>I don't care

Attached: 1530409407816.jpg (675x601, 63K)

>t.

Attached: lookingood.jpg (800x800, 66K)

t. zoomer who hates his crush getting used for one night stands by boomers

Attached: zoomer.png (378x347, 80K)

That dude looks like he has treacher Collins syndrome m8, are you blind? Ugly people can't pull off anything ever since y'now they're not attractive by definition.

This.
I've gotten laid more in the least years (31 now) than I did in the majority of my 20s...and I was doing just fine in my 20s.

College/Uni girls just have a thing for older guys, and on top of that, older guys who are fit.

I dreaded turning 30...but so far it's been very good to me.

because you're 12