Fell for the high test masculinity meme

>fell for the high test masculinity meme
>beat up my mom's boyfriend till the point he ends hospitalized
>i dont even live with them but i wanted to do this since im a 13

Now i face a 5 year sentence if not more, bye college, bye job by /fit by clubbing

Dont ever go chimpode on NOBODY, now my life is ruined and everyone on my family think im a violent alcoholic

Attached: To+clarify+this+is+a+man+who+has+dedicated+his+_a9658289813eff1e22219ccb88c1265c.jpg (633x758, 124K)

Greentext the story in detail

>now my life is ruined and everyone on my family think im a violent alcoholic
me too what a coincidence

I dont know much about greentext

But i will make it short

My sister told me this faggot used to beat up my mom and show me some whatsapp proofs this is when i said its done im gonna beat the shit out of him

Now my mom and my sister not only dont accept the fact he used to beat her but they even arent support me

Fuck women really

>everyone on my family think im a violent alcoholic
>think

You are.

You can always immigrate. Can't tolerate violence against women, but against assholes it's always welcome.

Also, fuck your family.

Yeah not even my uncles support me and i was practically raised by them, let alone my grandparents, and my dad doesnt even care about me or my mom

You wouldn't be the first man to walk free because you told a jury your mom told you he beat her, so you tuned him up. Then said you're worried because you think she's too scared now to stand up to him.

Juries are allowed to say "not guilty" no matter how obvious the opposite is.

Where to inmigrate ? Wont the usa justice punish me if i do that ?

But my mom never told me, my sister did, also my mom wont go against him, im really dissapointed to be honest

You can get big in prison, then when you get out just kill him or something.

Mexico, get some Latina booty

do you need a visa for the US? Where are you from?

No, user, your mom and sister both told you. Don't you remember? Your sister just showed you the proof on whatsapp.

That's why your case has a chance, and that's why your mother changed her story. She's afraid.

Attached: 1490575261910.png (4500x4334, 87K)

This is why I'm gay, women are fucking trash LOL

If it's your first charge and you tell them the sob story they'll probably go easier on you
I've never been in the system but I see it with people all around me they tell you you're facing this many years and then they get probation and community service or whatever
One of my buddies failed like three drug tests for probation and they still didn't violate him when they say if you fail once that's 30 or 90 days or whatever
If you were a nig with three assault charges and a weapons charge and drug charges etc etc yeah you're getting the 5 years and maybe do 3 on good behavior

From bahamas

mate, he is clearly too dumb, there is no point in trying.

>fell for the high test masculinity meme
>now my T is so high I can justifiably beat up people
>wtf fit whyd you make me so high test and aggressive lul

>everyone on my family think im a violent alcoholic

they are right aren't they, human garbage needs to be put away

Uhhh dude if your life is already over why did you stop the job halfway?

Typical female behavior

Attached: 2965726B-FB6C-4EE3-8D95-101F059C17AB.png (398x410, 231K)

Wow you're pretty dumb.
I let my mom's boyfriend instigate the fight, then broke his face and pressed charges.

Attached: smiling washington.jpg (625x642, 222K)

>6'2 240 lb prison steroid nigger, 12 years in prison for murder while a minor
>I'm 6' 171 currently

Don't think I can win this one. Sisters boyfriend tho. I don't give a shit, fuck her trashy ass.

Good work Batman, good thing comissioner Gordon gave you a pass so you can beat up criminals without answering to the law.
Jesus Christ it's like some of you guys live in an alternate reality. What the fuck did you think would happen next? That the guy wouldn't get the cops on your ass? Even if you got to prove that he used to beat your mom and got his ass convicted, you'd still have to answer for the assault charges. If you'd caught him on the spot I'd agree with you beating him because that would've been protecting your mom from her abuser, but the way you've done it just makes you seem like a meathead retard with no regards to actual laws. Here's hoping the guy actually pussies out of pressing charges against you, your dumbass probably won't be able to handle jail.

Probably shouldn't have flown off half cocked, get a good lawyer

Smart way to handle that shit:
>save all instagram proof
>make sure power of attorney for mom can go to you
>institutionalize mom, make it apparent she's self-destructive and needs continuing pyschiatric intervention; the more she resists, the more the psychs will be convinced
>Call the police with this new information
>use power of attorney to press charges
>Watch the pathetic worm get his savings sucked out and his wages garnished for years.

Attached: 1518408374006.jpg (499x499, 41K)