Why is every lift bad for your lower back? I swear the lower back is the shittiest part of the body

Why is every lift bad for your lower back? I swear the lower back is the shittiest part of the body

Attached: 966064FA-5B6B-4990-AEBB-1154072910D2.jpg (248x330, 22K)

My lower backed is so fucked up brahs. How do I fix it?

Look up the yoga warriors poses. Do them all they helped me a lot mate.

>yoga warriors poses
I'll give it a look ty m8

>Why is every lift bad for your lower back?
Solong as you're doing it right, it should be strengthening your lower back

>I swear the lower back is the shittiest part of the body
By shittiest, you mean one of the most critical parts of your body?

cos nobody trains their fucking abs so the lower back takes over in the core to stabilise yourself

i swear to god you fucking zoomers

Attached: 1493174754669.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Legit the only way to avoid lower back problems is to get upper back problems, I get upper back shit going on and my lower back is invincible

This.

>sit at a desk all day
>have tight as fuck hamstrings
>only work the visible abs
>wonder about the lower back pain

opposite

What do you mean by "visible" abs?

He means only working the "6 pack abs" rather than the entire core

I work with so many 30 yr old boomers who have terrible back pain. I'm almost convinced that the only exercises you should do are core exercises to prevent being in terrible pain for the next 20,000 days of your life.

DEAN

Granted most of my back problems are due to tightness and years of neglect as a kid. Core work keeps my back quiet

I do dl, hyperextensions, roman chair for core and planks. No pain anymore. Also focus keeping butt tight.

>when the DDT isn't the finish

I created myself a routine that avoids straining my low back. It's very possible. You miss out on a lot of stuff but it's still a lot better than nothing.

Pls Gibs core work overview

Attached: 1529906017158.jpg (640x613, 213K)

Not him, but when I used to deadlift, I also used to do weighted planks 3x 1 minute, to keep my lower back safe. When i did all three minutes, I would add 5kg next training. Also hanging leg raises. Never had any problems

How do you train the non-visible abs?
Is doing squats and bent over row enough for core training?

do all sorts planks and twists

abs help the back.
back helps the abs.
But just keep lifting for the "grillz" you're too inept to get.

actually, you can't really train "only" upper or "visible" abs, it's just that some lifts hit them harder.

in my very limited experience, hanging leg raises are god-tier regarding core strenght. When I slack and forget about them, lifts like OHP and even incline press sometimes give me lower back pain, which goes away after a few days of rest.

so it's one of two things:

either the weight you're lifting is too much for your core and you have to lift lighter weights or strengthen your core to the point you feel the weight on the body parts you're supposed to be working on (delts for OHP, bis, tris and pecs for incline press, etc.).

Eventually, a weak core -will- hinder your progress on weightlifting. I've been stalling because of this for months.

By visible I mean the abdominal recktus and obliques primarily.

For lower back and core support, you have to train the transverse and.

>tfw I'll be lucky to have 15000 days left

Probably because humans are imperfectly adapted to bipedalism.

it's just one of those things that tends to break on humans

knees and shoulders too

Pallof Press and Woodchoppers

Only truth in thread

Have to stretch though

Tl:dr: I don’t lift

>I swear the lower back is the shittiest part of the body

no, that would be the shoulders and knees

He probably means the most prone to injury with the slightest bit of incorrect form