We literally lift so we could put our dicks in some holes

It's pathetic when you think about it

Attached: 73351912565989147b9f8000a256bac8.jpg (1080x1350, 270K)

Lifting to get laid is plebian

Agreed.

Lift for yourself and for your health you fucking retard. Guess what, you're eventually going to look like shit and so is your S/O

Find someone with personality

psudo deep post from a virgin

we litterally lift so we can engage in the process of creating life
its beautifull if you think about it

The act of doing so contributes to the continuation of our species.

I already look like shit

Attached: 1529670796885.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

>implying modern people actually raise proper families
>implying people don't just fuck sluts until they accidentally have children which they then don't raise properly because modern white men are cuck zoyboys

this girl is probably the female equivalent of Jow Forums's population, disgusting face and nice body.

I'm doing it for health
My gf seems to be attracted to my shitty soft body... I don't understand but its a sweet deal, but not good long term. So i'm lifting now

but... there is 1 thing. She is bi and our odds of a picking up a smoking hot 3rd go up if I get ripped.

ok, fuck you're right

i lift so a qt azn with a big ass will sit on my face

I think any reason is valid to try being healthy and good looking.

We literally work so we can get some green notes with dead presidents on them. Anything can sound pathetic if you put it like that, you fool.

>he generalized an entire Han Chinese lawn bowling board

It's pathetic when you think about it

boooooring

>we

Good bait, 10/10, I responded.

Attached: 1529017524254.jpg (782x788, 321K)

Concept of epigenetics and that exercise can directly influence some of our expressed dna for the better means that the more athletic and fit I am the better my children will be off or at least will have the ability to be healthier and stronger. The likelihood that even though starvation period environments created epigenetic inheritance through small rna inheritance then became possible then the possibility might exist for exercise induced epigenetics to be passed on means that I should get stronger and more athletically capable if I was going to be diligent in securing a future for my children. And that would mean that it would be in the best interest of every able bodied male and female that wanted the best for their kids to be strong and physically capable.

Attached: 1524689659035.jpg (1777x1754, 399K)

>We
I don't believe that you lift for a moment. Fuck off this board.

I lift because cardio, weight training, and IF fixed my tachycardia, poor posture, and beetus. Is rather just continue and not have to go back to those things. Looking better doesn't hurt either.

Then you haven't thought hard enough about it if you think it's pathetic. It's not just "holes", it's the DNA in your body telling you to shape the fuck up so it can spread itself to the next generation by copulating with a fertile female.

Virgin detected

Even without epigenetics, being fit and in better health means statistically less disease in your children

it also helps if the mom is fit

Yep, this is all for the next generation.