Stefi Cohen pissing himself

youtu.be/6DcXVNpTECk?t=368

but s()he can outlift Jow Forums

is this natural?

Attached: 1_fVAA_hu9flwpy9QhWfWHPA.jpg (1200x814, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AIpj_sfELcQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where does she piss herself in this?

A shitload of piss comes out of her front butt right at the timestamp that was linked in the OP. literally all you have to do is click the fucking link you goddamn retard. Holy fuck, he literally made it so that you don't have to search at all, but you didn't even try. Fuck you fuck you fuck you in the ass.

6:05ish

>Come for the big lift
>Stay for the free squirt show

thank you OP

wtf, why do they put that in the video? has this "it's okay to piss yourself lifting" meme really spread among crossshit women to the point where they just casually show themselves pissing in the gym now??

>He's never pissed himself from lifting so heavy

Unironically lmao. It's awkward the first time you do it but people understand, I've done a proper piss maybe 6 times while lifting. Just wipe it up and disinfect the area and it should all be good.

Attached: 1476635256906.jpg (800x790, 68K)

based

the link says
>t=368
convert that into minutes and you get 6:08. the more you know.

>BEING THIS AUTISTIC
KYS

god i wish that floor was me

The comments on the youtube video are saying that it's common for female powerlifters to pee themselves? Is that true?

Yes because if you knew anything about women you would know they have half length urethra.

Is PSSSSTTT the new BRAPPPP?

They're all her alt accounts trying to damage control. Sad.

Attached: Capture+_2018-07-03-22-33-46.png (1440x495, 91K)

Gross

it happens so often that i'm going to say yes.

what kind of a "Dr." is she?

>front butt

vid is down need a mirror

vid is down

Physical Therapy.

hot desu

Yes I learnt this a while ago in one of these webm threads, its disgusting. Its normal for female powerlifters

Attached: BAQd8Xh.gif (384x288, 2.11M)

Someone webm it

Video not available:(

Is this a mirror?

youtube.com/watch?v=AIpj_sfELcQ

mmmm wish i were lying down underneath her with my mouth wide open waiting to recieve her delicious nectar

Attached: 1529869780832.gif (204x232, 2.24M)

nigga, you gay as fuck...

wut

nothing gay about it. if you haven't drank your girlfriends piss yet then you can't call yourself a man.

Fucking disgusting tom boy looking bitch, i bet her urine smells like the great depression from all those illegal substances she puts in her body.

was there more to it? i bet the cunt pretended like she didn't do anything and kept working out

I've seen her do it in competition too. Why not use a diaper at this point? Is she going to clean it up after? Isn't it some health code violation?

>supertraining re-upload
haha why would anyone upload that in the first place? if you piss yourself, you don't upload it lmao

Post webm

Women were a fucking mistake

Attached: 5D01FD8C-1A4F-4B88-B407-69B15E955070.png (750x1334, 644K)

>Women were a fucking mistake
>meanwhile he trains to get women

>Height: 5' (152.5cm)

ill pass

Attached: 1529726884913.jpg (387x309, 13K)

Can't be fucking helped m8. I didn't design my own urges and biology of women.

Attached: IT PISS.webm (1024x576, 2.97M)

Attached: very nice.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

>projecting
I don’t lift for roasties, I lift to be better than everyone else

:(
maybe Im just a bitch but I feel bad for her. shit has to be enbarrassing

Attached: 1515763197385.gif (300x221, 1.93M)

Look at her face.
The amount of gear in her body has made her not give a shit about that.
((they)) are pushing women masculanizing themselves and lifting weights like dudes.
Pissing themselves has to be normalized and seen as not a big deal or it will be a MAJOR check mark against normie women lifting heavy shit or even going to a gym.

>That 35 year old fem boomer who pisses her self when squatting.

Pissening

Who cares? She's a kike. Her and her kind undermine literally every country on Earth. They're responsible for all suffering and distraught in the world. Why would you feel bad for that?