You will never look as good as Eric Bugenhagen

>You will never look as good as Eric Bugenhagen

Just downright sickening.

Attached: Apex Geneticae Humanus.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nQ8wlPsWH2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Insane physique man too good to be natty i refuse to believe its possible to look that good naturally

Bet he's regretting that tattoo

Honestly his body is kinda weird looking. I think he gets away with it because he's so handsome though.

hes been lifting for like 15 years you fucking mong why is that so hard to believe

A man can dream
I really hope he's natty too, it's my ultimate goal to have a body like this, size+strength

its literally only his chest. Erics only weak point is his flatish chest which makes his body look a little weird.

>caring about chest when you got delts like that

It's also the pose it pushes the chest down, when his pose is normal I don't think it looks weird at all

He's the one of the very few men I would become gay for.

Attached: maxresdefault69.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Because idk it's just that impressive man it's incredible

Absolutely and his chest looks a bit better lately youtu.be/nQ8wlPsWH2s

20 years lol.

Funny how when building an audience he btb deadlifted 800+ regularly, going to 880, then920, but when he got away from his own weights in private with Jimimufu, he couldn't budge 700 from the floor and then gave up and settled on grinding 625 for one rep.

I guess his mindset was off.

BTW, his comp deadlift record at 230 is 38 pounds over Manlet Destiny at 160.

Dude is a faggot fraud who has shit strength and thinks non-idiots will think a guy shorter than Arnold can weight 10lbs more than him at 10% bf while not using PED.

Also, just lol that he's faggot weak enough to think 23 cheat chin ups was worth showcasing. Fagmo, stick to the fake plates, when you do bodyweight or go to a real gym and shit out on 110 DBs x 5 you show what a pussy you are.

Anyone 6'2''+ can have a physique like his. You just have to reach his strength levels. Its not fun though. You literally have to eat 5k calories (6-7k+ if you're active) EVERY DAY, no cheat days, no slacking, and you have to do an absolute fuck ton of recovery and injury prevention stuff. It's terrible.

Pic related. If you want to be natty and have a physique like a pro athlete, you're going to have to treat the training like a pro athlete does.

Attached: POqXqXHA_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Eric, it's a holiday, go to sleep retard.

You're never going to make enough money off YouTube to repay the loans on your fake plates and equipment. Just tell your wife to audition for Blacked and retire.

Hi Alex, I like the self-mockery, it makes your post more believable. Sadly it is still easy to see it's you. You better start working on that deadlift instead of copeposting here.

Cheers

What are you talking about? He got 700 with juji on the jefferson lift, which is way harder than the btb. 100lbs less than his best, which makes sense because he hadn't specialized in it for nearlya year.

Attached: EricNotNatty1.png (523x929, 224K)

Welp. That solves that then, lmao.

Attached: EricNotNatty2.png (523x929, 204K)

>fake plates
Where did this meme come from?

Attached: 43a.jpg (600x927, 82K)

>btb deadlift

Is well known for being one of the easiest dl variants in terms of raw poundage, retard.

Waddaya think, manlets who follow alex

So why couldn't the Bugez budge 700 from the floor when he's 200 pounds above that?

Attached: timhortons-feces.jpg (700x400, 34K)

Why do people care if he is natty or not? What way does it effect you?

Some of you sound like you want to burst into tears denying that he is natty. If he is or he isn't it doesn't impact you in any way, it sounds like most of you want to believe he isn't because you run a shit program.

Because he literally did like 4 other max effort lifts before it, Alex.

IDK man, could be how an absolutely mediocre powerlifter suddenly gained hundreds of pounds of strength, but can only ever show it in his own basement, with his own weights, in his own shots (that never show the floor on floor pulls), and then consistently lifts hundreds less in any public video with confirmed weights, always. He has never come within 255lbs of his best floor pull in public, and that is an undisputable fucking fact.

Lol i posted knowing someone would upload this pic

Trolls like posting lies and autists just love being right about things on an anonymous imageboard.
Then there's the occasional schizo posters that just think everything is a huge conspiracy. such as this whole board is incredibly entertaining.

Attached: cujt.jpg (959x777, 63K)

Why do people worship some WWE jobber anyway?

Because he's textbook chad and he is bretty knowledgeable. If i follow chad's lifting progress online then i will become chad!!

G-guys, it's this huge conspiracy this fitness guru who wants to make money is way fucking weaker than he claims anytime he doesn't control the camera, must be mindset.

I will say it now.

I will be at the Dolphin Fitness at 86th Street Brooklyn every Saturday morning for the next month. If Bugez can come here and lift just 700 real pounds I will pay him my inheritance of 220,000. I'll even sign a contact.

If he pulls bullshit, I will beat his ass.down and anally cream pie him.

Lol implying your bitch ass could handle the bugez

actually his physique has improved a lot over the last year

guys like this on gear are usually much leaner/vascular, skin looks all weird and grainy

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 12.00.53 AM.png (1396x764, 1.29M)

Lol you retard, behind the back deadlift is much easier than any other form of deadlift, It'll be 100-200 lbs over your deadlift if you train it consistently. I can deadlift 505lbs, and have btb deadlifted 675x2

>he couldn't budge 700
He did, actually? And that's a different lift lmao

Post your body with a timestamp you dyel faggot- Oh wait you won't lmao

If you think bugez has 10% bf you are fucking retarded you dyel

Ben Pollack is my ideal body. I'm natty and intend to stay that way, so I'll never get there, but I'm damn sure gonna keep trying.

>people believe this guy is natty

Attached: &NCS_modified=20140224090800&MaxW=640&MaxH=427&AR-140229610.jpg (349x427, 43K)

Stop posting ur shit to Jow Forums bugez you have a wife and kids you dont belong here its a corrosive environment

His shoulders popped up fast and idk if it was because he started pressing everyday but he does look juicy af

Does this dude compete in tested? I remember seeing a video where he pulled like 600x15

Try and NOT hear the music playing. I probably watch the guy too much.

Attached: 1529880305246.gif (231x220, 3.15M)

>t. cool glass of lemonade

look at the picture. his front delts aren't big at all. he said he's got big rear delts because he's been doing pull day every day for years and that's why his shoulders are big

Bahahaha
Is that what you tell yourself every morning when you look in the mirror, user?
There’s a reason there’s very few lanklets in bodybuilding and if there is they’ll just end up getting demolished by the giant killers.
Anyone 6’2+ just get fat and try powerlifting and strongman

Attached: E3F13224-55FD-4721-9AC8-94F1BB69C582.jpg (600x473, 133K)

if this is all you get after 15 years natty then training natty is a fucking joke waste of time.

But he has lifted with Jujimufu so ??????????

Such cope lmao

these tattoos indeed do look like shit

he's taller than arnold. Eric is in the 6'1"-6'2" range, arnold when young was just above 6'1" in the morning and more likely 6'0.5" during the day

i just feel like you have to be a teenager to enjoy watching this bellend

go ahead, roid up and destroy your arteries if that's not enough for you

I think he even outlifted juji on zercher deadlifts and probably some other stuff also. Dude is not a fraud, he’s just autistic and sometimes tries too hard.

most of the time he didn't even focus on aesthetics, just wrestling performance
he himself says he started making more gains recently ever since he ditched the gomad and actually started training his show muscles.

hey, at least hes honest about it.

Is eric a 29 year old boomer?
He seems to fit all the categories

bugez is no where near 10%bf. he has visible pudge in some shots. 17-20% id say

>hey, at least hes honest about it.

>believing that story
he has obviously taken test for some time