Is there any way to refuse a drink at a social gathering without being a complete buzzkill?

Is there any way to refuse a drink at a social gathering without being a complete buzzkill?

Attached: 17990709_1322770691133445_2616812100888748560_n.png (400x225, 142K)

Not really, best advice is to sip a beer over a long period of time, sadly people will be weirded out if you just drink water (I'm asuming this is a party type situation not just hanging out with friends)

>no thanks, bud, i don't drink

done. nobody fucking cares, dude

"I'm driving, thanks"

>nah, My stomach kinda hurts, I feel like i gotta hurl
>nah, I have work that i'm procrastinating right now, its due in a few hours
>ect ect ect

didn't you have 8th grade health class, they made us write like a dozen of these. just accept one, and nurse it all night long, leave it on a table when you go. its kinda rude to leave shit for someone else to clean up, but fuck them, your a jerk who wont drink with your friends.

>is it cus of meds, callories, or underage user?

>is it cus of meds, callories, or underage user?
I just don't like alcohol

This is my go to. If you aren't actually driving, just be a man and decline.

"No thank you"

Same. I only drink to get drunk because I know i’m not going to make it anyway. If I don’t want to get wasted, I just don’t, ask for something else or just get tap water. Anyway, on a side note, Ifeel great when i’m drunk. Idon’t break shit, get wild, or start fights, and i’m bolder and looser, can dance, am funnier, etc.

So why the fuck have any of my girlfriends always gotten upset when I drink, saying they were “uncomfortable” or “i don’t like you when you drink”. Bitch everyone else does and it’s the real me, what the fuck gives?

It's because when you drink you're a better person and they feel they have less control over/value to you. That change makes them uncomfortable. Super common bro. It's like when guys get shitty that their gfs become all flirty and more social when drunk.

accept it and nurse it all night

>I only drink to get drunk

So does literally everyone else who drinks.

t. Zoomer who cant afford good scotch

"i dont drink"

"no thank you my 'tum tum' is already full of 'cum cum' and I don't think I could drink another drop."

kek

No thanks, I'm full.

I've been on benzos for months and since then I can't drink. Literally just say "no thanks" or make up some excuse. I honestly cant believe some of you are this autistic. People dont make fun of you for not drinking over the age of 14 but I wouldnt be surprised if half this board was still in highschool

Be the sober driver. Easiest way.

>"I'm good man thanks"
literally all you have to say

offer to drive a couple of people home, then say "nah im driving" and the people youre driving home will back you up and also not offer you a drink because youre the one driving them and they want you to be sober

You're all autistic fucks, there are so many options to this
>make up a shitty excuse
>accept it and sip it slowly or discard it when no one's looking
>Literally "no thank you"

holy fuck

"I don't drink"

It isn't fucking hard

>nah i'm driving
ez

Attached: IMG_4389.png (280x295, 126K)

Already have one and say "nah bro, already have one". You can just have water in a beer can or something of you're a real fucking nerd.

If she gets flirty with other people while drunk she's not really your gf.

I can't drink because it will react badly with my medication and cause a seizure.
What lie do I tell people when offered or asked why I am not drinking?

Attached: 1530120181242.jpg (846x1024, 59K)

Accept once and get a seizure so they won't ask you again, it's simple user

maybe this will get me sympathy pussy?
but it is not worth it to JUST myself to the hospital for a few drinks

Attached: 1530512976483.jpg (291x343, 18K)

>be me
>the weird autistic guy at work like i am my entire life
>no problem talking to people and making jokes and making people laugh but i am weird
>don't really like drinking because I am a huge lightweight and usually feel bad afterwards but did it sometimes in college just fine

>have gone to bar with some coworkers three times
>first time i just got one beer and drank it the whole time and got made fun of for that
>second time was with a bigger group and i just sat there mute for a few hours until they bought me something and basically made fun of me when i drank it like they were so amazed i was drinking
>last time on friday they again give me shit for not drinking and then buy me a double of vodka (since i said i like vodka) and make fun of me for that because i drank it in 3-4 sips and had water afterwards

and then i come on here and post life blogs about this stuff. im not insecure or anything like that, it just shows what a social parasite i am

just die in my sleep already please.

I made up this whole story about having a fake sister who was killed by a drunk driver, causing me to swear off drinking. That said, I'd only use it as a last resort, if I keep getting pressured. In my experience, just saying no is usually good enough

>sympathy pussy
they'll be afraid you'll get the shakes while you're fucking, and they don't want a twitching manchild to look after.
so no.

Stop going out with cunts mate

>oh sorry man i cant drink it'll react badly with some meds im taking
there you go homie

unfortunately i have no one else. i like them, its just my autism that fucks up everything

>nahhh broooo. Stay the night. You can crash on the couch
This shit pisses me off

>revealing my illnesses to people outside my inner circle

tell them that you're doing something else
then wink as you put your thumb over one nostril and sniff through the uncovered one

Just lie and say you have allergies. Most of antihistamine drugs react badly with alcohol as well.