THIS FUCKER is 17 YEARS OLD and looks like this. Anyone else feel like they wasted their life being unathletic?

instagram.com/stephen_zathang/

THIS FUCKER is 17 YEARS OLD and looks like this. Anyone else feel like they wasted their life being unathletic?

>Never ran more than 2 miles straight
>Fastest mile run was in high school at 8:38
>Can only bench 110 for 3 reps after lifting for a year

The whole "it's never too late to workout" bullshit is a lie. If you're in yours 20s it's too late. Just settle for not being completely obese.

Attached: 90ac76ae-516a-45a1-ae45-a8dde112d2c0.jpg (1080x1080, 67K)

You're right, so get off this board and never come back.

Attached: 1530142198137.jpg (400x536, 50K)

Are guys who posts these "hes 17 and buff as hell" threads underaged? Pretty sure every HS in the country, hell the world, has buff guys in them. Theyre called the jocks, unless something changed after I graduated

don't compare yourself to some highschooler, instead break some personal records.
>run every day until you build up a tolerance to hit that 2 mile
>fuck time, just do it
>we all start somewhere, just keep lifting and work on your form (maybe eat more)

If you're talking about the American psycho guy, it's Hollywood steroids and, blessed genetics, and CGI/Photoshop ON TOP OF being BORN and EXPOSED to working out at a young age.

Men are most handsome around 30 so try again. This guy is asian so I can pretty readily admit that no a non-european has never made me jealous hahah

>Falling for the "omg I found him!! he's only 17 years old!!" instagram posts paid for by that faggot who's really 25

Attached: pepe neat.gif (300x243, 255K)

>started lifting and running after mid twenties
>out bench you
>run faster than you could in HS
>ran further than you could in HS
Sounds like you're just shit m8

I'm pretty sure that kid has to be a braindead retard

How tall is he OP?

kilograms right?

Attached: nervous pepe.png (646x595, 304K)

5'4'

Yeah I regret not doing ANY form of self improvement, but NOW is the time to get your shit together and make it happen.

What the absolute fuck?

Lifting starting in your early teens makes you look like an adult. People think "Oh kids don't normally look like that, so he must be a college student, etc., etc.". I have looked 20 since I was 14, by just not being a lanklet at 6'4".

>looks this jacked
>17 years old
This fucker has been roiding.

sounds like you dont have any will power to do something that is tough... learn how to push yourself and quit being a bitch

You shud do something cool to get that testosterone running again. I srsly hope 110 is kg

Attached: 19.jpg (437x459, 73K)

You can tell he is under 5'5

by the eyes?

Can't tell if Asian boy is actually natty

he's definitely not taller than 5'5" so you shouldn't really be bothered

Ya don’t say. Thanks captain obvious.

why would I feel like I wasted my life comparing myself to some teenage meathead lmao

>110 for 3 reps
You mean 110 on each side + bar right?