Red pill and back

Jow Forumsbros i have two questions for you

1.how much of TheRedPill is true? im trying to 'unplug' because some of seems like bullshit, but i genuinely believe there were some solid points on dating and social interactions in general. im asking because the parts that i do believe were solid make way too much sense. i cant disconnect myself without having some other logical explanation to fall back onto

2. any good back and neck exercises for a backlet and necklet?
>inb4 neck rope x F
i tried doing a pull-up as a part of SS but i couldnt even manage one. i feel like i might crap out my spine if i try to squat 200 lb + without having a stronger back

Attached: RedPill_hand.jpg (520x390, 15K)

The redpill is a just a bunch of retards realizing women like tall, handsome, rich men. Yes, it's true. Yes, women are submissive and like "assholes" (assertive men).

but how much of it? the part about women being moral-less cheaters isnt true, is it?

>tfw he still hasnt swallowed the red pill

Attached: retard.png (314x370, 248K)

i did
i swallowed it, took the useful parts, and now im crapping the rest out

If you think a woman won't cheat on you with a superior male given the chance, you need to rethink everything you know about woman. Go back to the start mate.

it seems too weird to think all women would.

here's the red pill in one sentence: if you're not in the top 20% of looks you need to go mgtow

Attached: double standards and a shitty legal system.jpg (1002x2289, 727K)

As with so much in life, when comparing huge samples the within group variance usually dwarfs the between group variance.

Also, heuristically, outliers produce impressions that are drastically disproportionate to their actual representation in the population.

The Red Pill appeals to people who spend too much time online because it 1) is reinforcing because it makes them feel like they have The Secret and 2) splits the world in comfortable dichotomies with no nuance. It’s a safe, simple world view.

An actual red pill and an actual blue pill are a harsh reality and a comfortable lie, respectively. The underlying theme of women being very much like men in terms of how many are basically a step above animals is a red pill. The idea that women are categorically (or at least generally) stupid, materialistic, petty, insecure, deceitful, or otherwise Bad is a blue pill.

tl;dr the Red Pill is actually a red pill and a blue pill.

i know what the red pill is
and the last two panels are complete bullshit

>1) is reinforcing because it makes them feel like they have The Secret
>2) splits the world in comfortable dichotomies with no nuance. It’s a safe, simple world view.
>An actual red pill and an actual blue pill are a harsh reality and a comfortable lie, respectively.

i agree with you on these points

>The idea that women are categorically (or at least generally) stupid, materialistic, petty, insecure, deceitful, or otherwise Bad is a blue pill.
and this one, but the idea of them being more emotional isn't, right?

also can someone give me back/neck exercises, i was serious about the second question too

Yes. They’re more mercurial. But they also generally coordinate socially better. We each have our strengths and weaknesses. And these are tendnecies, not rules. There are 7+ billion people on this planet. Even with very strong tendencies, there will be a vast number of people who don’t fit the mold.

so there is a good chance to find a loyal one?

and what about the 'fact' that every woman thats a 4/10 or more has had at least 10 sexual partners by 20?

sorry if im bothering you i just want to know more
you dont have to answer this question if you dont want to

Definitely, yes.

Well for starters, I’d like to see a citation on that. I suspect that number is overly high.

thanks, i feel less cynical now. ill be on the lookout for one like that, cant let my emotions get to me

what would you say is a reasonable estimate?

Here’s a map from the US. Average is about 7.5 lifetime partners for both men and women. And, remember, one whore (male or female) can drag the average way up, while a virgin can only bring it so far down. The median is the better measure here, and is probably a bit lower.

Attached: 42F947EE-05C1-4A1B-9B2B-95C6A28B3B14.jpg (400x438, 28K)

Your late teens and early twenties are going to be the happiest most productive years of your life. If you waste them chasing bitches who are never going to love you back because they all want chad you're going to live the rest of your life in regret.

okay, thank you

how would you recommend finding a good woman? what should i look for apart from the qualities im attracted to?

judging by the fact that you're posting here and asking those kind of questions in the first place, you're not in the top 20% of looks so i can guarantee you're never going to find someone that's truly attracted to you

if you're okay with that but you still want to have someone to fuck i recommend a high end hooker

if you want kids then surrogacy

Just because you're unattractive doesn't mean everyone else on your Chinese cartoon forum is too

Attached: 1524605364688.png (465x455, 444K)

not everyone, but you are

guys are just as stupid desu.
>i am grill, and i like a guy
>show interest do some light flirting
>pretty much fucking ignores me and just replys politely
>get sick of it and find out he has a girlfriend now so i treat him normally
>he starts noticing me more and looking at me more AFTER I start showing no interest
this has happened so many fucking times, even with super non-chad guys.
girls want the alpha, but guys also want a girl who doesnt show interest? please help clarify

Sounds like bullshit

Guys are always up for a fuck, we just don’t wanna be your bf

You need to go back

nobody cares about your """"problems""""

women can't be incels, so the answer is always the same, either lower your standards or shut the fuck up

Most internet communities are good at recognizing a problem, but terrible at explaining the source and even worse at providing a solution.

People don’t realize this until it’s too late

my standards are not the issue i go for the lowest of the low, literal acne short spastic autist type of guy with a fucked face and narrow body shape and he still rejected me, and then started dating a girl who is *alot* uglier than i am.

but WHY dont you want to be my boyfriend. how do other girls get boyfriends??

pfthahahahahahahaha

go make a thread on /soc/ right now asking for a boyfriend

if you don't date at least one guy you are a hypocrite

OP here

im going to take a guess and say your light flirting isn’t obvious enough to him. which is why he realizes only after you stop paying attention. does that make sense?

this isn’t me but i agree with him. also top 20% isn’t really what you make it to be

agreed, which is why i came here. there are some really wise and experienced dudes on this board, no joke.

For example?

>women are more emotional than men (no, i didnt know this because i grew up around girls/without my dad)
>you have to be ‘alpha’ to command any attention (you have have some credibility. be fit, self sufficient, basically be an adult)
>sex and relationships mean different things to men and women (ive actually seen this in my friend circle, but it isnt as extreme as its made out to be)

and more, but these are the ones i can think if right now. I probably haven’t phrased some right either.

You mist have Y chromosomes to post on this board

Attached: vargwave.jpg (225x224, 15K)

End of the day women and men arent much different. Were both seeking value, but what each typical gender values is different. There are fantastic women out there, and they deserve respect and admiration. If you dont beleive this... well i'm sorry but it's true.

The end all is are you a man WHO DESERVES a good woman? If youre like me, probably not yet. Humility is a good trait regardless of sex. Ive had a good one before , but the man i was then truely didnt deserve her.

This is your journey.

Literally.
All.
Women.

Attached: They just want attention and absolutely nothing else ever matters 2.png (914x603, 58K)

Literally.
>All.
Women.

Attached: They just want attention and absolutely nothing else ever matters.png (1076x509, 65K)

Men have to have some good faith that you're not a worthless thot good for only a single bang.

If you initiate flirting with them you've already failed.

I can't give you advice beyond that, sorry.

Attached: Marks.jpg (2368x2716, 1.17M)

Jesus christ you all are so hopeless. Peering at women like your in seperate worlds. There are shitty men and there are shitty women. Truth is there are more shitty men than good men, and more shitty women than good women. If youre a shitty man, what makes you think your a good women. Are you a man that you can be proud of? If not, why should women be proud to be with you?

Fuck you all and your entitlement. You deserve the scrap you are.

never said i deserve a good woman. if i find one, id be really happy, but im fine with never getting one. ill work harder to have a better chance and for myself. cant say im the most humble man in the world, but im going to try to keep my feet on the ground.

i never believed there aren’t some great women in this world, even though thats something the red pill tried to beat into me time and time again. im not saying theyre perfect, but they definitely are better than most people (men and women) and worthy of something more.

i always have, and still will believe that a woman like that exists. and i hope that if and when i meet one, ill be in a position that makes her feel the same way about me.

sorry for the long ass blog-post. i dont know what came over me right now

tl;dr: i dont feel like i deserve someone. and i wouldnt want someone amazing to commit to me if I couldn’t make her feel the same way.

and it looks like im going to have to make a new thread for the second question.

As probably one of the very few married men in his 30's here, let me tell you the red pill is fucking stupid. Look around, and you'll see couples every where that range the gambit in looks.

Basing a world view on twitter, instagram, and tinder screenshots is not a good method of determining how women are in real life.

There are definitely shitty men. I only have like 2 friends I trust.

But I don't care if my friends have multiple friends and lovers, that's not an exclusive sort of relationship. Good women are rare to the point of mythology, and usually taken.

Attached: Men suck too I get it but I dont date men.jpg (419x1110, 99K)

Based
Rest can enjoy being 0 test turbo-incels

Attached: C2A14256-04BD-4397-BEF5-24BE21B24A63.jpg (793x706, 127K)

damn, never thought about it like this

Attached: CA5A0B39-DEF3-41FA-9581-D23B9822A33B.png (617x617, 349K)

thank you sir
i appreciate it.

these women aren’t cheating
what is your point?

>a girl who is *alot* uglier
bullshit