*ruins your fucking session*

male only gyms need to happen. I'm sick and tired of seeing instasluts in my dojo. they completely ruin the vibe and it's been proven that looking at women while exercising is bad for gains

women and literal male-feminists will disagree

Attached: m09q3cy.jpg (540x675, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Does staring at hot bitches in the gym lower test
broscience.co/girls-think-pro-bodybuilder-jay-cutler-sexy/
youtu.be/tAAAbwEtZRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its fun to look between sets. If you were not autistic you would learn to enjoy what you see as well

Attached: DCB02479-2617-4A38-B94D-62F40D3B5F2E.jpg (499x268, 47K)

thots begone

If you have that much time to be distracted by some bitch in the gym you're not working out hard enough, and you're not going to make it.
The world is not your private sandbox so man the fuck up and get used to dealing with distractions princess

>dojo

You don't use your sexual frustration as added motivation? Knowing these girls would scoff at you if they caught you looking....until you become chad, that is. Quite the motivational booster.

Attached: 26073674_1567497283364576_4081888668455796736_n.jpg (1080x1080, 111K)

>not staring in between sets to get that test boost
not gonna make it

it decreases test. google it

You already made this lame ass thread fuck off retard

Imagine sticking your tongue as far up her sweaty asshole as you can. That's what I do when I see thots

lmao just ignore them you weak willed faggot. You're no better than those fatasses who can't focus on anything if there's a donut within a 20 foot radius of them

Attached: 1522101865644.jpg (890x719, 57K)

Attached: 1529974009902.jpg (480x290, 16K)

It amps me up and motivates me to go harder to fuck said bitch.

>lmgtfy.com/?q=Does staring at hot bitches in the gym lower test
Yeah not getting whatever made up results you're talking about

inshallah brother we will make all those disgusting western whores learn some modesty

don't even get me started on shitskins

We had this thread yesterday. If a cute girl makes you lose focus, that's a problem with your focus. Don't get mad at the girl because she exists, that's some dumb shit.

THIS bro.Gets me jacked. Love when they walk in my line of sight during a set. Never gonna turn my head or move my eye for a random female.

>not getting a massive test boost when she looks over and you make eye contact with her and she licks her lips

Attached: 1528682123172.png (264x256, 118K)

You're nowhere near focused enough.

what do i fucking google i cant find shit

They should have their own selfie section of the gym.

Ok Ahmed

Your statement is not an argument.

>My workouts are so intense, and the weights are so heavy
>I literally give thots no attention since my body is working it's hardest to stay alive and regenerate for the next set

Sucks to be you low-tests, who cant prioritize.

Attached: 1439234006493.jpg (600x534, 108K)

me too user it really helps lifting heavy fucking objects

>looking at women is bad for gains

but doesn’t looking at women increase test?

The iron dungeon I go to is so disgusting no girl like pic related would ever think of returning. Other than the occasional powerlifter slam pig. And I mean slam PIG. Old rusty bars and plates, holes in the wall, broken mirrors, literally a constant cloud of chalk, no ac or ventilation just a big fuckin industrial fan. I fuckin love it.

>dojo

Attached: 1444760634999.jpg (500x440, 71K)

>on subway today
>see some moon faced thick asian insta thot, probably korean, standing a few rows down from me
>5 pounds of makeup, some meme tight sweatpants for her fat asian ass, a "supreme" labeled purse and phone case, and that too short hoodie, basically looked just like OP
>hoodie kept coming up to show her stomach bulge and belly button piercing
>can't stop looking at her even though i know how much of a disgusting slut she surely is and want to create hapa children with her

castrate me

Attached: 1529688470044.jpg (670x549, 24K)

>two threads about this
Seriously, try it before you knock it
Tights are fuckin dope

Attached: 1530679374189.jpg (1080x1920, 1.5M)

>working that hard
Enjoy the cortisol

Enjoy your no gains.

Just ignore them or talk to the gym owners about it. If they tell you it's okay they don't have your best interests and consider quitting the gym on the spot. I left planet fitness and went to a mostly male gym because of this. It was so nice not having some awkward person around that might get triggered for some stupid nothing happening.

That and I don't like being stared at or lusted after, ESPECIALLY in gyms.

Lack of morals is ultimate degeneracy.

anyone slap your butt for fun haha

>this thread again
Must we? Every day?

Attached: 1529413190249.png (368x469, 287K)

yes

Attached: 1530165974094.jpg (817x1222, 199K)

Holy fuck you're gay

I’d prefer getting rid of the incels

forced reddit meme word

>incels
You must have Y chromosomes to post on this board.

brehs, this lady came in with her milkers just swinging. They were probably each the size of two small watermelons end to end.
She posted up in the corner and starts jumping up and down, side to side like some zumba shit.

breh

fuck you OP

2 days ago my designated cardio day turned into cardio day + arms + shoulders because i wanted to keep peekin at some girl

(in)volcels detected

yeah basically this

if a hot girl starts working out near me ill do extra sets or add an extra workout into my routine so I can keep looking

Sometimes ill super set in some shit so I'm not just standing there in between sets

I literally workout harder with hot girls near me

how awful

Attached: 1525761030466.jpg (1072x1920, 812K)

Attached: sniff.gif (500x375, 903K)

she wears it because it's comfy, stop staring at the outline of her asshole you fucking pig

You were a pathetic incel in the last thread

Now you're a pathetic incel that needs a hobby

>Its fun to look between sets. If you were not autistic you would learn to enjoy what you see as well
pretty much this for me.
helps me lift more, actually... kinda to show off... maybe im dumb. but oh well.

Attached: roshinose.gif (358x212, 1.09M)

Incels are a joke and theyr own worst enemy. Hands down the best joke of last years.

>cant focus on himself for more than a few seconds
Never gonna make it

you lack discipline
learn to master yourself before you try to master others

get the fuck back to Jow Forums you fucking loser, even if you become fit you'll still be a fucking pathetic autist

>*ruins your session*
Bruh what, you let some bitch ruin your session? If u fr let this happen u dont deserve the
>sick gainz

>it's been proven
Post proof. I don't believe it, I always get extra reps if a thot is in the area.

>pigtails
fucking dropped

Kek

Same, being surrounded by hot women at the gym lifts my mood and is a pleasure to watch while excising.

But then i'm not a total and complete fag

I know I would haha

The thoughts constantly running through my head are more of a distraction. I enjoy those last few reps on each exercise where concentration is forced. In between I spare a glance or two at the qt's but even they can't distract me long or deep enough.

>can't focus because a hot slut is in the same room as him.

Incel detected. I wish we could corral you in virgin-only gyms so the rest of us could work out in peace. I've had it with you hoodie-wearing faggots hogging the squat rack so you can do 1 set of lmao2plate for 5 messily reps, then take a fucking 5 minute rest to stare angrily at women.

incels literally named themselves

broscience.co/girls-think-pro-bodybuilder-jay-cutler-sexy/

What about the poor women that have to put up with the studs!?!?!

>not homegyming

Attached: 1529948720312.jpg (1024x1024, 933K)

I already have a male only gym.

>tfw everybody lunks and screams like animals
>everybody is jacked
>minimum bench is 225
>everybody is a pro spotter
>massgainers en rich panini shit at the counter
>roidz in the backroom

All just for 30$ a month. I found heaven.

Attached: 1517346324296.jpg (701x692, 87K)

WE NEED WHITE SHARIA

Attached: da12dd492a18b83f9f41eab4338dea5cf86d7317.jpg (785x800, 114K)

>about to give up mid set
>sexy sloot looks over
>sends me sexual strength with her eyes
>I finish my set
>walk over and thank her
>leads to date
>???
>

Thought it was all a meme but then it happened to me....

>be me.
>dyel.
>4 months in strength training(SL)
>go to gym yesterday
>chance to get 3 pr.
>See 7-8/10 qt3.14159 in the free weights area
>seen her quite a few times.
>each time I see her find her more and more attractive.
>last set of 5 of 95kg squats.
>come out of the hole on the third squat.
>make it with good form but very slow.
>next two reps seem impossible.
>qt approaches and starts doing landmine shoulder presses whilst practicaly facing me.
>my heart starts to race and I blast out the last two squats like a monster.
>pr achieved!
>reset rack for OHP at 36kg.
>last set but I don't think I'm going to make it as the previous set was so hard.
>as I prepare to start my reps qt jumps on the platform in front of me and starts doing deadlifts.
>start my set.
>each time she goes down to reset the bar it looks like I'm doing her from behind in the mirror when I clench my Glutes to lock out my press.
> push up 5 reps imagining I'm burying my cock deep inside her tight fit body.
>pr #2 achieved!
>qt moves to the bench so I set up for my deadlifts on the platform and do my warm up sets.
>get ready to do my working set of 120kg diddlys.
>failed this weight last 2 times, perhaps I will have to deload after this attempt.
>get to third rep and catch the sight of the qt doing hip thrusts in the mirror.
>the sight of her thrusting sends me into overdrive and I complete my set and stand there holding the bar at lock out on my last relationship for as long as possible whilst she thrusts.
>pr #3 achieved!

Thanks for reading my blog, please be sure to subscribe and don't forget to SMASH that like button!

FUCKING THOTS RUIN EVERYTHING I SWEAR TO GOD

underrated post

Jow Forums wants to feel welcome.

Get a grip fag

>4 months
>those babby weights
>blogs

You dont deserve the approval you're seeking.

Attached: Akuma_sf4.jpg (600x594, 40K)

Dude...I hope this chick keeps coming around because that is some bitch ass weight you’re lifting, how long have you been feeling fit, buddy?

Attached: DC607023-C412-44C2-B827-7B6F5625F201.jpg (486x659, 52K)

Convert to islam bro

Attached: 4DC591B6-CD02-46FB-8A14-6ACC154D9256.jpg (369x363, 22K)

youtu.be/tAAAbwEtZRo

Attached: BUG.jpg (819x960, 215K)

>36kg ohp
>pr
woah there buddy

Fucking retards

T U C K
H N
E U
. C
. K

Attached: bwETa5k.jpg (400x604, 44K)

actively time when i go to the gym when i know the hottest thots will be there

last week im positive i saw her tits when she was doing abs

Audible kek

Doesn't matter.
I don't wear glasses or contacts to the gym so everything's just blurry enough for me to ignore distractions

>the mere presence of a woman gets your panties in a twist
>they moan about why they're virgins

picked right fucking up again

>not getting excited enough about your lifts to ignore the nakedest of thots

Dyel?

Attached: 1530550589337.jpg (1080x1350, 204K)

I get your point of view. Just like how women need women only gyms to have no distractions during the gym this can be important to men also.

Mostly because other guys start acting like macho dumbasses when women are around. Also many dudes don't know how to cut the shit and be real when a girl is around.

It's not for everyone, many people like some ass walking around the gym and it's a good way to meet chicks. But some people really like there time at the gym to be near metitative.

Also if someone wanted to start a gym like that I would just protect them just because women get that double standard.

Attached: IMG_20180307_101539.jpg (641x363, 42K)

Why are you even looking at other people instead to the extent that you’re bothered by their mere presence instead of focusing on what you’re doing?
I get it if they’re in your face but that isn’t usually a problem.

Yes I started as a geneticly ungifted weakling struggling to even lift the bar on some of the lifts - but we all have to start from somewhere and at least I have started, and I won't stop until I leave humanity behind.

The only safespace for men that matters is the top. If that's too threatening for you, might I suggest ?

Attached: 1526235813876.png (569x802, 794K)

Jow Forums is a Christian board, go away.

>Pigtails
Those are ponytails.

Well said. Men are either in the bottom of at the top. Women occupy the middle. If you keep being annoyed by them you are at the wrong place. That's how human social hierarchy has been since always.

Don't worry. If yu dated her you probably would get sick of her shit bf you managed to impregnate her.

if you aren't chad by the end of year one you need to quit

>it's been proven that looking at women while exercising is bad for gains
I doubt this...

Based sniff posters