Fight stories thread

Fight stories thread

Iv not had an actual fight in years so cant contribute I spar with freinds occasionally but not had an actual fight for years iv been in scuffles but they usually end in me pinning the person instantly and telling them to calm the fuck down or my freinds breaking it up

Attached: 2018-07-04_04.15.16.jpg (720x720, 136K)

ive fought enough to realize its a huge waste of time between because even if you beat them up you dont feel good, if you get beat up you just want to fight again, and getting charges pressed sucks

Why are you having physical confrontations with people? Are you poor or something?

I'm 25 now. I'd say I haven't been in a street fight since I was about 16, maybe 17.. but.. if I had to give a number, it'd be around 150.. 140-150.. I'm only 5'7 as a grown man, I was small back then.. I looked like I was in my 20's-30's though and was around guys who were grown, back then, I was very violent and aggressive and did everything humanly possible to progress situations into becoming violent, most of the time i was outnumbered by maybe 2 or 3 guys.. couple times i was jumped by more, sometimes 8 guys, 1 time i was even jumped by 15 guys.. I can honestly say I've never been knocked out or lost a street fight. Now a days,it's not really something I can brag about anymore. But back then I had some boxing training, some taekwondo training and my father was in the marine corps for damn near my whole life, he was a MCMAP instructor, so I knew a lot of random shit that a lot of people weren't yet smartened up to like they are today where it seems 7/10 people are in some sort of martial art school. street fights are not something to get involved with, avoid all confrontation if possible, but if it's not possible to avoid it, you gotta do what you gotta do, sometimes that shit gets dirty, when you outnumbered you gotta fight to survive. As a teenager, it was cool, it was a badge of honor, I still view those days as a badge of honor, except now that badge comes with days where I can't move my neck correctly, nights where I gotta go above and beyond to try and get some sleep, etc. I'm in my mid 20's and trying to follow my father's path in the military, not just follow but accomplish more than him, it's a bit rough when your body is broken down to the point of some people almost twice your age, due to your own ignorant actions.

Attached: me.jpg (233x216, 6K)

OP, like most of this website, is not old enough to know that only children and poor people fight.

I carry a gun 99% of the time and it has kept me out of countless fights. Its like an ace in my pocket. It keeps me from confrontation more than anything else. I've never pulled it on anyone. I just look and smile now.

Yes and scottish

Wow you are such a pussy

Is this pasta? Or are you just larping

Yeah I dont ever start fights and if I overpower someone who attacks me I never proceeded to beat them those days are long gone I was just hoping you guys would have some stories

You're retarded if you think that.

I'm not the guy you responded to, I don't even own a firearm, and I also identify as a progressive, a liberal. However, I notice guns have an uneccessay stigma to them now. If it were the 80's or 90's and your grandfather carried a gun with him everywhere, you wouldn't think he was a pussy. You would think he learned a lesson at some point. Today, we are learning these lessons much younger, much faster. I'm sure there are fags out there who look for excuses to pull their gun, jist want to shoot someone to feel strong for once in their small lives, but that's not everyone.

Better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

I have not ended up in violent situations after I quit drinking (in public) 3 years ago

Last time I got into fight was in some kebab place 3 am. 3 guys attacked me, I gave 3 straight hits to one guy´s template, then the turkish owners came for help and ended the fight. I even got my pizza I ordered.

Some gypsies also attacked me once, 3 vs 1 too. I had my right hand´s nameless finger broken. It was disfigured for years, but somehow it straightened out maybe a year back without any medical care.

When I think of it has never been clear 1on1 situation, always a bigger group attacking me or at least 2 guys

Be me
Walking down the dark alley at 3 am
Guy says “sup nigga” bang bang boonk boonk
I confront him and ask him if he wants a subway sandwhich.
He says yes
I put my fist in it. Then put my dick in it. Then pull out the dick on him and proceed do beat him simultaneously feeding him the knuckle sandwhich.
He tears up and says thank u user

>Index
>Middle
>Ring
>Pinky
>Thumb

How many fingers you got?

Yeah meant ring finger, called nameless in my language

Jiu jitsu fag here. Finished a dude at a tourney with an Ezekiel this past weekend. Comps are the closest I’ve ever gotten to a real fight, I’m a pretty laid back person.

>not getting into a street fight with some piece of shit who will likely pull a knife or something is being a pussy

Enjoy getting culturally enriched by a pack of feral niggers

I was in Portland over the weekend and this faggot wearing some edgy all-black getup swung at me with a police baton. Knocked his bitch ass out in one punch. One of my buddies said he got brain damaged and might die. Serves him right, little faggot.

I can only recall 2 fights a few years ago in which we were both times outnumbered so I was mainly trying to rescue my friends and it was mostly grappling, I didn't throw any punch.
I could've swung a guy from the back while he was about to kick a friend who was on the ground but I put him on a chokehold and threw him to the ground.
I'm thinking of starting boxing again to defend myself but I take sparring too personally and don't really enjoy it.

Nobody has ever managed to stab me although 3 have tried, you dont need a gun learn to fight pussy

I've been sleeping with a hot milf. Long story short turns out she was still married even though we were hanging out 6 nights a week so can't have been that close.

Naturally he wanted to fight me. Fat old manlet rushed and headbutted me. I got my chin down and stepped with it so it only got my nose bleeding and nothing more. I didn't even realise I was injured and like some naive honor driven spaz I let him have it and just maintained a wide guard and he did a lot of showboating and fucked off.

His wife tried to get in between us (and trying to grapple with her she put him on his ass so that goes to show how little glory this fight would have been.) and they continued to fight after i left them to it and later he called the Police on HER for assault. So even though I often wish I'd pasted him I had the correct read on him that he was just baiting to get me arrested and off the scene. She told me about the domestic abuse case and I went straight down the station the next day to provide evidence and needless to say charges were dropped the same day.

They're divorced now and she's still my gym buddy.

I felt terrible for having done that to a guy but funny enough the police straight up told me I was within my rights to strike first and have him arrested if i ever see him again so he must be a major league cunt.