Still got that belly

I'm female, 5'5", and went from 126 lb to 114 lb in ~3 months by just counting my calories every day. I'm actually pretty happy with my weight right now, but the main reason I wanted to lose weight was my stomach fat which still seems to be there. I don't want to lose more weight because I'm pretty much borderline underweight. My ribs are kind of visible and my clothing size has gone down from size 4 to 2 (and 0 for some clothing stores) which is all great and I want to keep it that way. It's just that I feel like I still got a pouch. What should be my next step? I would appreciate any advice since I feel like I'm at a roadblock right now. Thank you in advance.

Attached: giphy.gif (704x480, 904K)

Those numbers don't make sense for you to have a big belly. You probably don't actually. Post someone who looks like you

Your muscle mass is probably really low. Thus the stomach fat at a lower weight. Start lifting and you will like your body better.

You either have low muscle mass or unfortunate genetics

Try gaining some muscle, you'll look much better even if you don't lose your belly fat. And if you still can't lose the belly fat, it's likely hormone related, so if you're on BC you're probably out of luck but otherwise try IF.

I kind of look like this body shape. Except (especially at night) where I drew the red lines I feel are really pronounced and when I look at myself sideways it looks like I still got a belly there.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 10.10.05 PM.png (756x856, 465K)

Yeahhh no. You good, op. Start doing ab training instead of trying to drop more weight.

I did free weights for a while (I kind of stopped after I started calorie counting) but I was always confused as to if I was doing it right for what I wanted (fat loss). I'm really weaksauce so I can't lift more than 10 lbs, but I keep reading on heavier weights>reps or something like that. Is there a specific way I need to weight lift?

>I'm female

Feet or gtfo

Femanon too
It could be an excess of sodium thats causing bloating. At least I significativily reduced my weird big calves to a normal size just by not putting too much salt on my eggs a couple years ago

read the sticky, there's like a million different ways to do it, really the most important part is consistency. The cool part about gaining muscle is that you get to eat more without gaining fat.

I used to do a lot of ab workout but I stopped cause I was still eating more than I was expending. Should I start back on that again?

>tfw u will never help a Jow Forums girl reach her fitness goals

dunno about this feel

Attached: 1530662691948.png (960x1361, 1.02M)

maybe you're pregnat

>read the sticky

I almost want to just find out where that shit is hosted and get it deleted because its such a worthless fucking document to refer people to who all have different fitness goals and needs.

I'm going through the sticky for sure! But I have one more question - is it true that I can't have a calorie deficit while I'm working out otherwise I won't gain muscle - I have to maintain or eat more?

initially you can do both. Its called recomp.

but normally no you cant. Just eat alot of protein

Is your brapper nice?

BUILD MUSCLE

or just keep sucking a lot of different dicks like you normally do whore

Probably need to gain ass mass and core strength. Also incline bench to perk your tits up.

>not wanting big aesthetic calves

You're fucking perfect. I wish I could kiss your belly.

Attached: ugly gooby.png (390x285, 200K)

Sounds like you're pregnant

Six basic movements: squat, deadlift, bench press, row, pullup, overhead press

You can sub out the bench press with pushups, the pullups with lat pulldowns or some shit. Do Romanian deadlifts to focus on your hamstrings and glutes.

Listen, little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments. But that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve everything and anything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>MFW thinking about you hurting

Attached: mfw-thinking-of- you-hurting.jpg (239x255, 29K)

BEGONE THOT

Attached: inktober_day_2___behelit_fan_art_by_glacius91-dajieju.jpg (754x1060, 105K)

start doing a strength routine for quads and hamstrings, adding weight every week, start working abs too, that way you'll build your core muscles and legs more and give you the impression that your belly is smaller