Height frauding thread, you lie?

Why do guys who are already famous and attractive height fraud?

Does it make you seem more manly to have to lie to fit some cary pro wrestling happy stats?

Have you ever lied about your height fit?

Did it ever work? Did you list yourself taller on a dating site and fuck a girl shorter than your real height and she never was the wiser?

I have. Grils cant estimate height unless they are very close to it. They don't maths good.

Fuck it, lets just lie.

Attached: Rock is a height fraud.jpg (2048x1536, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

destatis.de/DE/ZahlenFakten/GesellschaftStaat/Gesundheit/GesundheitszustandRelevantesVerhalten/Tabellen/Koerpermasse.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hair mogged
>jaw mogged
>chin mogged
>race mogged
>height mogged
>frame mogged
>muscle mogged

jesus, it's been a while I'd seen someone get this much JUST'd

i do the opposite. whenever im in a group of manlets and height is discussed i tell everyone im 5'10 ( i'm 6'1 )

>be me
>with a group with a few qts
>height is brought up
>manlets add 2 inches to their height
>i say im 5'10 ( im 6'1 )
>make their fake stat look even more ridiculous
>girls clearly notice
>"THERES NO WAY YOU CAN BE 5'10 BRO"
>"idunno man im just going with what the doctor told me
>manlets argue for 10 minutes while i act like its not even a big deal

6'1 and sometimes I wonder if I could do any better if I put 6'3
I always figure some girl will eventually catch it and I'm too autistic to explain it away

you basically have to lie about your height since almost everyone does, if you dont your put yourself at a disadvantage.

more true for guys under 6ft

taller is better, but 6'2" there about is the point of diminished returns

>mfw 6'2'' is NEARLY average height and in another decade it WILL BE average for a Caucasian male
life begins at 6'3''

Attached: wojak.jpg (225x224, 20K)

Everyone here fakes their height lol. Notice how almost everyone here is 6'0+ even though IRL that's like 20% of the population.

Personally I'm 5'9 and I round to 5'10. Even people who are barely taller than me think they can get away with 6'0

i say this as a 6'0 virgin desu

It's not nor will it unless you're in the Netherlands or Danaric Alps

Kek i do the same, especially if there is a jacked manlet

im 5’10
i always say 5’10
even when girls say i must be 6 feet, i say im 5’10
i may be a manlet, but ill never be a truthlet

The rock is 6'3 it's been debunked before

>mfw 6'2'' is NEARLY average height

You are delusional. Even the tallest nations in the world cap out a 6'0 average height.

>Even the tallest nations in the world cap out a 6'0 average height.
That includes old people. The average young male here in western/northern Germany is like 6'3.

Again, you are delusional.

>The german statistics bureau has some very detailed information on this:
>destatis.de/DE/ZahlenFakten/GesellschaftStaat/Gesundheit/GesundheitszustandRelevantesVerhalten/Tabellen/Koerpermasse.html

Depending on the age group (older -> smaller), the answer lies somewhere between 175 to 181 cm for men and 164 to 168 cm for women.

much hespec.

You are delusional. This includes old people and southern/eastern germans who are all shorter on average. Im literally 6'1 and still feel like a manlet here most of the time.

Are you a moron? The study details average height by AGE. You feel like a manlet because you're an insecure retard that got memed by Jow Forums.

>my anecdotal evidence is more credible than actual evidence.

I'm probably the same height as the Rock (6'1)

Should you go by what the doctor says for height or what a crappy tape measure says?

>crappy tape measure
Literally just buy a $30 Stanley Fatmax and have a construction grade tape for life. There's no way the tape is misprinted.

wrestlers always get billed as bigger than they are, unless being small is part of their angle like say rey mysterio.

In the Rock’s case it’s because of his wrestling background. Wrestlers get their heights boosted by 2-4 inches when they get announced it’s basically industry standard. There are very few wrestlers actually honest about their heights like Seth Rollins who is announced as 6’1” yet always looks the same height as 6’3” and 6’4” guys.

Arnold schwazeneggar claiming to be 6ft2

I had a $5 plastic one
so should go by what the doctor said? it said 6'2.5 and people say i look 6'3 at least

You're a good man user

Arnold was about 6'2 when he was young. He was slightly taller than the 6'1 one Jeff Bridges in Stay Hungry.

northern germany yes. but what are talking about western germany? they are as small as eastern germans. im 187 and i feel often dwarfed. but i guess its because of the height of my eyes which is not my full length giving all other people a few cm more than if we were snails.

>im 187 and i feel often dwarfed
no wonder ahmed is taking ur women.

This. You germans seem ridiculously insecure based on this thread.

6'0-6'5 is the perfect height so it doesn't matter

They aren't taking anything, german girls don't look twice at these manlets, even our schools/universities are basically segregated.
>insecure
Im not insecure at all, just noting that the average here in western Germany is really high, and that I at 6'1 (186 cm) don't feel tall at all here.

>i may be a manlet, but ill never be a truthlet
kek

kek, i need to try this

6'2 won't be average in 50 years

>6'0-6'5
i think you mean 6'5+

>tfw had to do this to my friend the other day
Kept saying he was 6'0. I'm just 5'8 and he's barely an inch taller than me. Even said the same shit about the doctor telling him. Felt bad about it later, it seemed to really bother him.

>Truthlet
Kek

if i suspect a manlet of height fraud who should i report it to? the police? or should i go straight to the federal level with the fbi?

But not looksmogged. White dude looks ugly as sin.

Wrestlers add 2-3" to their official height so the guys who claim to be 7' tall don't look suspiciously short.

kek enjoy hitting your head and needing a custom house dumbass
don't forget not being able to fit in a lot of cars properly

Kim Kold is danish and we measure our height in cm so he could easily have gotten the conversion wrong.

I'm 1m81or 82. Converted to Americlap units that's 5'11 3/4. I claim my actual height in metric but round up to 6'0 otherwise for convenience.

"The" Rock likes to showcase himself with short people but we all know the truth

Attached: 1504998939930.webm (1280x544, 2.15M)

He is 193cm, which is 6'4. The Rock did a video with a Anthony Joshua who is legit 6'6 and looked small next to him. He was never 6'5 like he was billed. Hell, I remember a video with him, Kane and Hilk Hogan. Kane is shoot 6'8 and he made Rock look like a child.

so john cena is like 5'10?
guess he really is 5'9

Kane is shoot 6'10 so 6'7-6'8 in reality, he is a fucking giant.

what age do people stop growing in height?

That s what I said. Shoot means real in wrestling terms.

generally 20-21

any chance to grow a inch or 2 if your 19?

sure but it's also possible you won't so why care

i bet you think the average penis is 8x6 too

>truthlet

no they aren't, Hans. nice projecting of insecurities though

bored i guess
was also told lifting can shrink your height

I usually say I'm 2-3 inches shorter

Im in my early 20s and work with a bunch of younger guys. I've been observing them for the past few years.

The light haired, light eyed ones have all topped out at 186-190 (I'm VERY good at estimating height). All of them stopped growing by 18-19. From my observation this is fairly consistent for males of Western European origin. Both me and my brother also stopped growing around 18. Brother is 186, I am 182

what about the dark haired dark eyed ones?

Much more random, because they can be from anywhere or have any mix of genes. Some are short and ugly, others tall and handsome etc.

I took a particular interest in people who look like me.

>He was slightly taller than the 6'1 one Jeff Bridges in Stay Hungry.
You can't tell from movies, they'll give lifts to actors if they're supposed to be the tallest guy in the scene.