Whats Jow Forums doing for 4th of july?

Whats Jow Forums doing for 4th of july?

Attached: 1530244314906.jpg (2048x1536, 142K)

Bench press for George Washington

Buddy's Beach party shit show it's gonna have booze and bitches it will be great

Grilling in the backyard for the wife and kid.

I'm going to go to a pool BBQ for some swimming and overeating. Thursday is just going to have to be fasted.

im going to go to work because otherwise ill sit in my room alone with my parents there. typical loser life

BBQ, firearms and explosives

Attached: smiling washington.jpg (625x642, 222K)

Stuff my fat fucking face with burgers, chips, fries, cupcakes, and hotdogs then finally wash it all down with a cold crisp Coca Cola...

Attached: 1530668575370.jpg (720x689, 48K)

Be depressed

Enjoying Treason day with my gf and her family BBQ. Her dad and I are both veterans so were hitting up VFW together too.

The feel when your gf's dad and you bond over guns

that's un-American

Working. At least it's in a gun store.

>a gun store open on July 4th
What the fuck?

Going to the lake with my bf to fish and swim and coming home to grill and light off fireworks while having a couple beers

Life is good bros. All you need to do is be a homosexual

>un-
according to the opioid epidemic news, it's entirely all-american.

Deadlift

>opioids
>depression
wat

We're running a shit load of specials. Hope no one shows up though. I should already be asleep.

I'm not american, but we have the same kinda shit here for Canada Day. I've worked at places like garden centers that really need not be open on days like that and there have been days where these businesses stayed open literally the entire work day and had a pitiful amount of customers (actually no more than 10).

I understand if it's like a convenience or grocery store on daytime hours but around here fucking everything stays open when everybody is either travelling somewhere where they are celbrating or is already drinking. I don't get it.

Burning the flag.

Attached: flag.jpg (590x421, 35K)

>caring this much about news

bro go live your life

Avoid alcohol, play vidya, and read. Also probably this

As god intended

Attached: browning.jpg (624x419, 30K)

fuck you fuckin dyel leftist faggot
MAGA

delivering pizzas and snapchatting a girl who isn't really into me because I'm a fucking loser. I'm gonna lift first tho

fighting the urge to put a mortar in my mouth and blow my fucking brains out

lol

Attached: 1498022245239.png (1000x800, 21K)