Whats the vertical jump of sub 10 seconds 100 m sprinters ??

Whats the vertical jump of sub 10 seconds 100 m sprinters ??

Attached: 0AF.jpg (1280x738, 172K)

Yo where's Dia in that image?

Literally the only difference between these girls is eye colour and hair style

Yohane and the seniors are lezzing out behind the bleachers.

I dont know its my younger brother images in the pc, im not into cartoon girls

Ask your brother who the best girl is.

I run a 10.3 and I have a 36inch vertical. There are not many sub 10 second runners in the world, but I know Usain Bolt can throw down a dunk

haha ok, hes sleeping now by the way also he probably may get shy or embarrased if i ask him about this, since im not supposed to know he watches cartoon for girls, this makes me think hes gay

Like all white women

Can you give me please your lifts maxes and bodyweight ?

Specially deadlift and power cleans

also do you think there is a correlation between Vertical jump and sprinting times

And how much does affect surfaces to your sprinting times lets say

Shoes and asphalt vs tartan and spikes

>this makes me think hes gay
Oh he's far from gay.

The ANIME girl is the epitome of female beauty and attractiveness

Let's start by looking at her body. Her body is delicious. Her perfect proportions make her sexiness known without her even needing to wear slutty clothing. She has child-bearing hips, as a result of her high levels of estrogen. This gives her the appearance of fertility and good wife material. She is then covered by her smooth skin. This smooth skin reminds us of her cuddliness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the most loving of onii-chans, made to appreciate passion and affection. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. Her smooth skin reminds us of our bright, happy future that awaits us when 2D girls finally become real.

The ANIME girl's demeanor is one of perfectness. She is cute, desirable, but can be explosively good at being an amazing friend. Her behaviour strikes envy into the more snarky, jealous races of women(3D roasties)

The summit of expression of her femininity on her face are her eyes. 2D eyes are the largest of all the dimensions. As the eyes are the clearest window to the soul, this alone would suffice to make the ANIME girl the most pure and noble of all women. These large eyes are able express the most complex emotions, being able to communicate her love in many different ways. Their beautiful color ensures that whenever they make eye contact, the potent anime love will immediately enter the heart of the man the ANIME girl captivates

In total, the ANIME girl expresses this femininity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When she copulates with her husband, she unleashes the entirety of her love and affection upon her partner to create the healthiest of babies.

All this is the reason why the ANIME girl is the epitome of femininity.

Attached: __toujou_nozomi_love_live_and_love_live_school_idol_project_drawn_by_shipii_jigglypuff__6b919448cd38 (823x797, 388K)

>10.3
Bullshit. That puts you as one of the best sprinters in whichever country you're in. I bet it was hand timed lel

I wont read that

Well who cares, he never liked sports and for what i know he has never been with a girl, he also looks very effeminate

seek professional help

You should read it, it is excellent pasta.
You should only be worried if his favorite girl is Nico.
If he likes Nozomi then he is a Chad in disguise.

Bodyweight 79kg, deadlift (1rm) 200kg
I've powercleaned 80kg before but I don't regularly do them.

Sprinting translates really well to vertical, but not 100%. You obviously train for different optimal movements and sprinting is spaced over a distance instead of centred on one single explosive movement.

I think there's more elite athletes here than you might assume. I rarely post though

Is this pasta?

You know the drill
Post body and timestamp

Whats your height ?

You are also pretty strong for your bodyweight keep it up

Is tartan and spikes much faster than asphalt ?

6'2
yes its significantly faster if you have good technique and accurate timing

just a sec

To add to Timestamp a printout of meet time showing a sub 10.65, maybe include your spikes too for verification that its actually your time and not something you printed online.

Not really sure what you expected, but here ya go

Attached: 4_07_18.jpg (2392x3424, 1.18M)

OR here. Usually peeps don't come through. You do look like you run that fast. Congratulations :)