If you're unwilling to bench press what excercise do you replace it with?

If you're unwilling to bench press what excercise do you replace it with?

Attached: Screenshot_20180704-151315.jpg (1536x1216, 946K)

Dumbbell bench press
OHP
Dips

Dumbbell press, incline bench.

dips incline bench dumbbell press

ohp and dips are all u really need

> dips
all day
pros:
> better movement pattern when compared to bench
con:
> weight progression is a nuisance
> noobs usually can't dip

OHP, Dips, and Chest Shrugs.

what reason could you possibly have for not wanting to bench? no money?

dips and pushups then

just grow a pair and use the power rack

Incline bb or db press is superior to bench press. Fact.

Dips.

Related question, are chest press machines any good? I'm scared to bench for a while because of a shoulder injury, but don't want to lose gains

That you Scott?

Who the hell is that. Ideal girl

Hello Kebo

Bench Press is being discouraged more and more in the world of fitness among orthopedics and CSCS's. Replacing Bench press with pec flys, sven presses, dips, etc. are highly recommended. Doing sport specific chest exercises like off-balance push presses for example, are best. When performing pec flys or shoulder exercises, rotate the dumbbell'equipment externally to create more space between the supraspinatus-acromion complex (main cause of shoulder impingement.
>t. Med/Ortho Student

Will someone answer this prick

>she is a insta thot / model / etc
>ideal
u wot?

What's the shoulder injury?

I mean, shes idolized for a reason, just my exact type I guess

>Subjective values

thats fine if you only want to fuck her

you srsly dont want to have a girl who thrives of social media attention and her looks.

dont get me wrong. i think people (man or woman) who get their feeling of usefullnes and value from their looks are unstable as fuck and really not worth the hustle especially since there are more grounded and stable people who look just as pretty.

RC tears, biceps tendonitis, impingements, etc etc
Bench is the exercise I've had most injuries on hands down

What RC muscles are torn? more anterior or posterior damage?

dumbbell press you fucking pussy
what you got no arms?

>What's the shoulder injury?
Right shoulder impingement. If I go over 1pl8 right now it starts hurting. Can do 205lbs on the chest press machine just fine though

dips and incline press crew

The details don't matter much. The biggest detail is how much of a partial tear it is. If its greater than 50% then consider surgical repair, especially if you're younger than 55 y/o. I would not do any bench press max reps or even less than 5 for the rest of your life. Too much anterior stress on that shoulder, as well as it's not even a beneficial exercise.

You need to rehabilitate those rotator cuff muscles through internal rotation exercises (subscapularis) and external rotation (infraspinatus, teres minor). Cables work well. Move into body weight push-ups and dips. If your Range of motion is shit, then you need to work on stretching. See a ortho for ROM tests if you're worried. Or do it yourself if you're comfortable.

Shoulder impingement's require rehab. Sadly, I would not do and chest presses. Work on posterior muscles of the shoulder and research impingement rehab routines. It also matters what muscle is impinged.

That's the Olympian hurdler Alicia Schmidt, you brainlet.

Attached: Bowie.jpg (853x480, 37K)

>watching sports and knowing stuff like that
kek

>tfw separated AC Joint and can not afford surgery

Haven't benched in over 8 months now but I've been able to improve on squat and diddlys so much more lately its been pretty good

I got a bad right shoulder some impingment shit and bench press fucks it up. I started with chest press machine but fucks me up too. You cant really adjust it right.

What i do are neutral grip dumbbell chest press.

Also remember to not bend your wrists when lifting if you have elbow pain. If you bend your wrist up you get tennis elbow(outside), if you bend it down you get golfers elbow(inside), so keep that shit straight.

brap press

Attached: brap press.webm (640x522, 2.76M)

>noobs usually can't dip
this
I can barely do two with body weight
t. dyel

ohp and push press with some light chest accessories (klokov style) is the real redpill
the bogs have managed to shill the bench press as an important lift in the last 50 years, the reason for this is that they want high test males to injure their shoulders so they become unable to fight

incline pin bench
the strong man choice

Attached: xrZWMlH.jpg (250x250, 54K)

Zumba and p90 because weightlifting is not for you

do the amount you can than use bands and or superset with pushups.

Dip repetitions explodes really fast. At any given time I can probably do 30. I do them weighted now but if I train for reps specifically for a month or two I'll be able to do 60.

*snap*

Post chest

> brown hair mutt
> hiplet
> chestlet
> instaslut

OHP and dips ( both variations ) can build a wonderfull physique.
Otherwise DB bench but you might aswell bench.

back to Jow Forums you go

Ask me how I know you can't bench 2plates for reps

> having even mediocre standards
> r9k