Let's settle it once and for all Jow Forums

Let's settle it once and for all Jow Forums

Do you take your shower before or after the gym?

Attached: 56cb1c321e0000220070e7bb.jpg (720x617, 106K)

Both

>before
????

>there are people that take a shower only in the morning and let themselves sleep in their filth

both

i take a shower every two or three days
so ??

After, i lift at home in my garage. I could smell like shit and it wont matter.

>not showering in between sets

lol let me guess, you're that guy that drinks from the water fountain in between sets?

Attached: 94vqz[1].jpg (449x401, 43K)

shower more, swine.

I usually dont smell great after any 24 hour period. Going to the gym without one both feels and smells unpleasant. Also can't be looking like shit for the slootz. I take one before and if I'm going out I take one after.

Obviously after, good luck with your infections if you don't. Before if you're already dirty.

>doesn't take a shower after the gym
rip
brit detected

Attached: 1038.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

I take my shower in the morning before I go to work. I exercise after work in the evening.

shower after every training without soap
sower with soap two days a week maximum
wash yourself with water gently every morning and evening.
Dont kill your skin with shampoo, lads

wtf is this shit meme, your burgers have jew water and also jew shampoo ?

Depends
If I feel dirty lll do both, I enjoy showering

Americans shower more than any group of people except for maybe religious Muslims

I shower basically once every 2-3 weeks, sometimes more. I don't find it necessary, I'll wipe my underarms / balls etc.. with baby wipes 2x a day and that's it. I use deodorant and cologne, i don't smell at all. I consider myself lucky to have BO that never smells. And because of that lucky feat, i don't need to waste money on showering.

Attached: MOGGED.jpg (907x960, 130K)

>he doesn’t end all his regular hot showers by standing a full minute under just cold
Ummm sorry sweetie, not gonna make it

Attached: C19CE450-8253-4A58-89A0-4E5CB116F109.png (2527x1440, 566K)

I do this too. I lather up in warm and then rinse off in cold. Shit is cash. Felt a bit weird when I started doing it, but now I can't stop.
I tried going back but I hate feeling hot after I've turned the shower off. Makes me feel sleepy.

>I shower basically once every 2-3 weeks
>I don't find it necessary
>i don't smell at all
>I consider myself lucky to have BO that never smells
You are wrong. You smell like a week dead horse. Consider exiting life.

Literally low test

>i don't smell at all.

wrong

Just because you guys reek on shit and have bad genetics to where your BO reeks, does not mean i am the same.

BO is caused by bacteria

I always shower after exercising and / or before going to bed. Everything else is filthy

And my bacteria is clearly clean / non existent.

shiggy diggy

Lets settle this as well
warm or cold?

Shower after the gym then shower before going to sleep. The showering before going to sleep cleans me clean enough to go to the gym without showering first. I also go at 6:30 AM so its almost always empty

>before
warm
>after
cold

The bacteria isnt determined by your genes. Body odor is also determined by bodily excretions, which are the same for all humans. You do smell but you've gotten so used to it that you dont even notice it. Pretty based.

>why gym cuties don't want to talk to me?
Hmm.

I haven't showered in two months. Ask me anything.