[blocks your path]

[blocks your path]

What are you gonna do to get past him desu?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 11.12.22 PM.png (1426x958, 1.43M)

>squash this midget under my foot

Attached: Screenshot_20180704-081900.png (1080x1920, 410K)

Thats taller than average.

im not going to kill his dog or attempt to kill him

I really don't want ot do this but to survive I'd have to remind him how terrible his life is and go away while he sobs.

found the manlet

*blocks your path*

“I’m only 5’8 and I’m mogging you. Are you peeing your pants user-kun? This is nothing personal hehe”

Attached: 3E4D6479-6EFE-41AF-B60C-045398B1E052.jpg (819x614, 115K)

John Wick would mog the everloving shit out of you.

I saw Keanu Reeves at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Ask politely. I mean really, he seemed reasonable if you didn't try to kill him or his dog.

Just say "excuse me" and try to get by.

in vietnam maybe

Attached: UveqnYT.jpg (853x739, 138K)

I'd pet his dog and tell it that it's a good boy.

Ask him "Cкoлькo зa cyкy?"

"excuse me huh? sure go right ahead'
>head butt
>grapple pull knife stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab

tell cunt to fuck off

Tell him he has no family.

Realistic one for reference

Attached: 9ae183fa155d1d54b2b6e33d824c833d2ad62c61d640ffd62e1902668ecd9cdf_1.jpg (738x657, 72K)

>hey bud I saw some ruskies back there, laughing about a dog or something

>He's not really that into it, only doing it because it's something new and you might like it. He does it for you. He's nervous and worries that his asshole smells even though he was careful to wash it closely (it does have a little bit of an odor--you don't tell him). He's awkward about positioning his asshole up in the air, shifting around and trying to hold his legs up (it makes his belly squish together; he worries you think he's fat). You pour some lube on your cock and around his hole. He starts to make a joke to cut the awkwardness. You poke a lubed up finger into him before he can say the punchline. He makes a nice sounnd like this: "Hoonrrffggh. Huhgnr." You laugh; he blushes. he starts the joke over again (he doesn't know what to do). Again you enter him before he can complete it, this time with your penis. It's like fucking a lubed-up hole in the drywall with a plastic bag filled with vaseline on the other side.
>You fuck Keanu's ass.

I agree with you

I think this is the first non-troll height chart I've ever seen lol

Mog him

first one i ever made it to yellow in

Attached: elliot_vs_reviewbrah.jpg (346x346, 18K)

isn't this originally a hbox pasta

the perfect height for men is somewhere around 6'5. this is the height where you get girls literally just for being tall and nothing else. The thing is alot of 6'5 guys look sort of deformed, you have to have normalish proportions as well