How do I achieve this body as a man?

How do I achieve this body as a man?
is it even possible to dye you hair like this?

Attached: 300323__suggestive_artist-colon-doxy_rainbow+dash_belly+button_bikini_breasts_clothes_delicious+flat (500x1192, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/95441/14/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why would you want that body if youre a guy...

Don't do this it's fucking stupid and unrealistic.

The hair is possible, just expensive and stupid and your hair will turn to straw. A wig will look "better" but it'll still be FUCKING STUPID. Seriously, just don't fucking do it. Now's a really bad time to have exotic animu colors. I'm not against you going for the femboy twink angle but this is a bad idea for so many other levels. Go to a women's salon and tell and stick with your natural hair color and tell them you want an androgynously feminine cut. Nobody gives a shit in 2018 anymore. Forget the body. This isn't even human. The proportions are stupid and this only works in 2D. You cannot ever look like this without being deformed. This is for cartoons and not people.

you gotta do neck free-hang with rope until failure

Wait a minute, that hair...

pretty sure you need to cut off your dick to look like that

>Forget the body. This isn't even human.
There are pear-shaped women with very small shoulders, but it's uncommon and definitely impossible for a man.
Sorry OP, it's about FRAME - your frame is probably bigger than that, you can't do much about it.

Delusional psycho

Fuck off, ponyfag.

I had no idea people were still into My Little Pony in 2018

Attached: 72016288-3D67-48AE-A86F-000AFD11125B.jpg (337x600, 78K)

your assumption of him being a ponyfag is only partially correct
what if he just likes Doxy and it was a coincidence he picked this picture?

there's like 1 more season left

Here’s a more realistic fictional goal
nhentai.net/g/95441/14/
NOT WORK SAFE. So I will link instead

lmao, of course you can

Attached: butt0.jpg (386x700, 38K)

wow that was hard

He came to a fitness board on an anime websiteand posted a western artist's rendition of a humanized MLP character. Who else but a ponyfag would do this?

I have a small Daring Do figure on my desk but it's been 5 years since I've watched the show or gone anywhere near the fanbase.

That board is pretty much dead

dead boards are comfy

I don't know man, I can't read inside other's minds. He might've been deliberately looking for pics of this bodytype and by chance stumbled upon that one?

That's so much less likely though.

You're probably right, lmao. I'm not really the one to judge people on their tastes in media. Whatever makes your dick hard.
But rules are rules, yeah

I was just browsing e621 and saved it
love the artist

Attached: 1530690055615.png (1160x1970, 915K)

>I was just browsing e621

Attached: they_are_everywhere.png (1185x1029, 593K)

okay dude right now you're literally thinking with your dick
try masturbating and THEN thinking about
I know you're probably into a lot of fetishes and shit.
look. try turning you wanting to be a trap INTO you wanting to fuck a trap. It's less degenerate but much less so (I think)
It's not worth it. These people don't usually live past 30

>tfw all jasonafex flashes got deleted

So, I have tracked you down on pol, biz, here, bant..at leas put EQ Dash, not these monstrosities.

also
>no hooves
fuck off

no confirmation that S9 is the last one. I still give it 70% of them continuing with it after S9.

fuck off

Attached: 1529957483165.png (1750x2000, 1.83M)

NIGGAS IFFY UH

I wouldn't be surprised if based 69 watches mlp

Neck pull downs to failure

I can objectively say that the show has never lost its quality of humor or depth of character development.

Give it a shot again, you won't be dissapointed. Oh, and disregard anyhting that /mlp/ says. That is the most contrarian, fake outrage producing board on this entire pathetic site.

I might give it a shot later, but my anime backlog is massive.

>that bulge
0w0 whats this i recognise~~??

Attached: 1529831876016.jpg (480x399, 32K)

>is it even possible to dye you hair like this?

Attached: 692BF1F5-5DC4-4162-A089-AA54DAF2C63F.jpg (729x917, 136K)

>no hooves

FUCK I though I was just seeing things

males will never get rid of those shoulders though. same as all trannies unless they start at 12. you'll always be top heavy as fuck.