I'm poor. Need 50 euros for gym this month

Considering that most of you dyels are north American and your living standard is way higher than that of a poor euro like me I was hoping if you could send me some money for the gym membership this month. 50 euros.

I will send you my IBAN nr if you write your email. Use a temporary e mail if you want

Attached: 23cc8834472f5fa4247be812f7255ee3.jpg (768x519, 81K)

>paying more than 15 euroes to workout
Neck yourself

Attached: no - bobby king of hill.gif (267x200, 729K)

You are poor and pay 50eu per month

Fuck off

My fellow Slav, get a fucking job. This is why rest of the world sees slavs as fucking niggers for Christ sake

holy mother of pajeet

Dude why do you pay more than €15-20 where the fuck do you go? Find some place cheaper

Where do you live? I live in the Netherlands and for 15-20 you can join a Planet Fatness sort of thing.
50 euros is expensive, you better cut out all the shit you don't need; soda booze cigarettes videogames eating out

kek this Estonian guy in our discord server is always calling the Russians niggers

How do u do that?

There's a gym that costs 15 euros but dumbells are incomplete.... Go up to 20 kg while i start warm up from 26 and then till 40 kg

Italy my boi. Im a student. So Budget is limited. Italy is worst than 3d world countries right now. Commies and bureaucracy everywhere. High prices.

>Italy
where rapefugees get more money than Italian people on their pension

Manage your money better you stupid motherfucking jew

My gym is 14 euros and it's considered relatively expensive here.
t. salo eater

I live in Denmark, 15 euros a month get you dumbells up to 45 kg, 4 squat racks with platforms and a shit load of machines. Also 24 hour access everyday

sell the objects in your house, which keep you lazy like your tv or play station.
2 birds one stone.

Attached: 1530129109522.jpg (783x734, 78K)

irl op is probably a drug addict trying to hustle for a fix

Attached: 1527812071329.png (500x750, 155K)

Wow, that sucks. I don't think I could live without the gym. Tell me where to send the money and I'll send you enough for a year ($600) but you have to promise me you get your life sorted out and get a job so you can pay for it yourself afterward.

LITERALLY GO OUT
RUN A DISTANCE
PULL ON A BAR
PUSH A WEIGHT
JUMP

LOL POOR YEAH RIGHT

Why would he do that if 5 mins of begging on 4chsn gets him 600$? You're keeping the circle alive

Real men don’t need gym memberships. Go to the park and do some pull ups on the swings.

It's called being a bro, you sad piece of shit. NO ONE should have to live without access to a gym. What would YOU do if you couldn't go to the gym for a month? I would kill myself.

There's no point in you asking for money for a gym membership if you can't scrape the money to get quality, nutritious dense foods. Find a job somewhere and go from there.

>what is bodyweight exercise: the thread

all you gullible niggas who post you're email address are going to get datamined, welcome to real world.

A shitalian begging for handouts. Colour me surprised.

[email protected]

i sent info. thanks.

Cant you get some cinderblocks and iron bars?

It's called being a gullible douchebag. You know what, send him the money you pathetic piece of shit. You deserve each other.

(Really, you would kill yourself without a gym for a month? I bet you love tendies too)

What's your wallet? I'll send you some bitcoin

>Commies raising prices.
Great logic.