Is there any wrong information on the sticky?

Is there any wrong information on the sticky?

Attached: 1528492747821.jpg (525x525, 35K)

all of it.

>he immediately saw through the meme
Going to make it.

This but unironically

The sticky is horribly outdated.

No.

Like what?

Bump.

yep

Attached: 1492373333-melenchon-mort-de-rire.jpg (272x204, 30K)

SS. Don't fall for it

spotted the DYEL r9k troll

The routines are all t-rex meme routines. The diet advice fails to take genetics into account and all the stretching resources are dead links.

I hate the sticky

fpbp

>The routines are all t-rex meme routines.
What do you mean? What is wrong with them?

> The diet advice fails to take genetics into account
What do you mean?

>and all the stretching resources are dead links.
Fair enough.

Thanks tumblr

>What do you mean? What is wrong with them?
They all have you squatting more than once a month which is a sure-fire way to make your legs too big and your upper body small and weak

As for the diet we now know that your weight is actually determined by genetics.

oh okay, i got you. Yeah. You are right. fuck the sticky

I've heard about hormones affecting your metabolism, but
>your weight is actually determined by genetics.
sounds a bit too much. Maybe some genes predispose you to putting on weight, and hence you got to watch your diet more. I don't think genetics is super important. For example
let's say you got bad genes and your friend has nice genes(in terms of gaining weight). If both of you ate the same diet, but you ate -100/-200 kcal, I am pretty sure you'd be about even.

who are you? I always send that picture to friends on discords and spam it.

I bet you i've probably sent it you you

The sticky is still there for a reason. It's good, one-size-fits-all information that anyone can use starting from scratch and develop a decent base. It's not meant to be perfect, it's meant to be objective and applicable to everyone. If you're willing to trust some random shitter like me over all that compiled information with sources and additional routes of research, than you're looking for an excuse, not optimization.

>applicable to everyone.
applicable to everyone who wants to become a powerlifter.

Just like Jow Forums wiki has resources for a lot of different languages, so should fit's sticky have a lot of different options.

the stretching and flexibility links are dead, phraktured moved over to github

There are no powerlifting routines in the sticky though.

Link?